Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

I See People Running Helter Skelter In Abia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I See People Running Helter Skelter In Abia (211 Views)

Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Oyinbo Cathedral Helter Skelter!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I See People Running Helter Skelter In Abia by Mrincredy(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
The Senior Pastor of Tower of revelation Ministry ,Apostle Umah Udah who recently went viral for wearing the traditional attire of the Ohafia people to church has asked Nigerians and indeed Abians to pray for peace in the state.
According to the Man of God,the Lord told him that same thing happening in Imo state where people are running away from the state as a result of attack from unknown gunmen will happen next month unless the people pray against it.
He urged Abians to be close to God as He saw a door of wealth opening for the people next month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I See People Running Helter Skelter In Abia by psucc(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Na wetin man no go see for this country. In fact, what has not happened in Nigeria can never be found elsewhere in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Be Called The Least Or The Great In The Kingdom Of Yahushua? / Pastor Chris Is Live 27/7/21 / Communicating With Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.