Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Need Help. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help. (181 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help. by agbarahk(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
How much does it cost to design a website and a Blog? Pls webmasters in the house help.
Re: Need Help. by DiyLearn: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
It doesn't cost much, it depends on what you need.

Custom or Content management system (WordPress etc.)

Do you need someone to help you out, you can contact us.

But, if you want to do it yourself, we can also train you with our expert curated contents.
Re: Need Help. by LMServices: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
agbarahk:
How much does it cost to design a website and a Blog? Pls webmasters in the house help.
This greatly depends on several factors. Websites with specific or complex functions are pricier depending on the complex functions.

For blogs, they are mostly basic and cheaper. Getting a premade theme and replicating it on a site via demo installation is what most people do. However, several blogs with bespoke designs are nearly as expensive as complex websites.

If you need help with designing a website or would love to request a bespoke blog/website depending on certain functionality, kindly send us a message on WhatsApp to discuss this.
Re: Need Help. by agbarahk(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
DiyLearn:
It doesn't cost much, it depends on what you need.

Custom or Content management system (WordPress etc.)

Do you need someone to help you out, you can contact us.

But, if you want to do it yourself, we can also train you with our expert curated contents.
Yes bro I need someone to help me get one done
Re: Need Help. by simplesol: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=agbarahk post=103142449]
Yes bro I need someone to help me get one done[/quote
Contact us - 08-0-33-0505-77. We'll get it done for you
Re: Need Help. by etoluw: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
agbarahk:

it is something you can easily do yourself.
Just buy domain name + hosting then install wordpress.
Then install themes & plugins.

if you need more info u can contact me

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Professional Google Ads And Traffic Junkie Personal / Iphone Xsmax 256 Gb For Sale / Share On Whatsapp - Magento 2 Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.