Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group (29249 Views)

2023: I’m Trekking From Abuja To Lagos For Tinubu – Kano Man / Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by 00FFT00(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bar1941:

Yeah, he doesn't then for reasons human enough not to be just like Mazi Kanu and other people at present, if he believes in it now let's respect his view and stop these unnecessary brouhaha.

He didn't then and don't now.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by 00FFT00(m): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Deadlytruth:

And we are suffering today because of being Nigerians courtesy of Azikiwe's insistence on sustaining the British experiment of fraud called one-Nigeria. Even Azikiwe's own kinsmen are asking to be allowed to exit his one-Nigeria. So how come Azikiwe is great when what he created ended up a failure and a trap for everyone including his own people who are hardest hit by it?

I believe his intentions were stellar back in the day. Got corrupted along the way by people whose happiness is dependent on other's anguish.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by 00FFT00(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
authority2006:

If Pantami could evolve and change his views about certain things and belief, why not Tinubu? That's a past if it was truly really

The man is very much the fraud he has always been.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by christopheojo(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
seunmsg:

Truly, it’s a fast moving train. Those trying to derail the train are clowns at best. Their best strategy so far is to spread propaganda and photoshopped pictures. Like, how can your strategy be mixing of undated pictures of celebrities with a photoshopped picture of Tinubu? Who cares about such a picture in Kano, Katsina, Abeokuta, Maiduguri, Ilorin etc?

With Maduka’s disgraceful outing yesterday, I hope those irritants will realize their folly. Politics is local and heavily dependent on political structure. Only those with street credibility and the right structure can win election and Tinubu has got both.
Was tinubu not disgrace in Edo election although I don't have any hatred against any politicians come 2023 but what baffle me is that the vegetable currently occupying the aim of affairs was packaged by this so called tinubu but I wonder why we Nigerians especially the youth from the south west will never learn. Is it wrong for the Yorubas youth to start projecting young viable leaders like the president of AFDB to contest for the next coming election we were warned but we never listen another vegetable is still coming and you are projecting him
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Deadlytruth(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
00FFT00:

I believe his intentions were stellar back in the day. Got corrupted along the way by people whose happiness is dependent on other's anguish.
Wrong! His Intentions were never stellar but fraudulent through and through. I can give you 10 reasons built on facts and unassailable logic that his Intentions were anything but ignoble, vicious, fraudulent and outrightly selfish.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by seunmsg(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
christopheojo:

Was tinubu not disgrace in Edo election although I don't have any hatred against any politicians come 2023 but what baffle me is that the vegetable currently occupying the aim of affairs was packaged by this so called tinubu but I wonder why we Nigerians especially the youth from the south west will never learn. Is it wrong for the Yorubas youth to start projecting young viable leaders like the president of AFDB to contest for the next coming election we were warned but we never listen another vegetable is still coming and you are projecting him

Since you’re a youth yourself, why not start the projecting of the AFDB president against 2023. Why do you need people like me who never listens to help you?

See, Osinbajo is my number one candidate for 2023. If he’s not contesting, I’m supporting Tinubu with my full chest. When you finally realize the unviability of the AFDB president’s candidature, you will go back to support Atiku or any other Fulani candidate that PDP throws up. Keep forming wokeness without sense.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Gkemz: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
There's no better thief than Tinubu since Nigerian politics is handled by thieves. The criteria to win is the ability to divert public funds. Rochas will be his vice to complete the circle.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Henryfour(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
for the associate you are referring ...

please send them the link below �.
Let them click the link and fill the form there in.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdP22NxWkpFRwS1VR_nAsplqkzMeYwcLJgyj-uHcqhPCmolXw/viewform

This is so we can make arrangements on
training them ,

*then let them select other - and put the name of the scout (i.e Okereke uchechukwu) that referred them for proper tracking and documentation*.
Kindly let me hv d names of those dat hv completed d form ASAP.
Send ur details to 07016714007 after filling
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by SmokedWhiskey: 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
One thing that continues to baffle me is why the fixation of SEasterners on anything Tinubu. Why? the man is a Yoruba leader NOT an Igbo leader, neither is he a member of their party of choice - Pin-Dim-Pin. It is mostly Igbos you see crawling out in numbers with their typical pull him down syndrome at any slight mention of Tinubu; other tribes in Nigeria are not perturbed - this was the same thing they did to Awolowo, and Abiola. Tinubu has a right to contest if he chooses to, and if Yoruba people do not want him to represent them allow them to sought them selves out. On the other hand Igbos are better off spending their time and energy strategizing, and nothing stops them from grooming their own candidate in preparation for 2023 if they wish to. All this Tinubu, Tinubu that’s, is becoming boring..........yawns!
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Blackdisciple(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
So there are people that can still fall for a half bag of rice and 5ltrs of ground nut oil.

May God help you guys.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by phren: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Tinubu can never be president.

Who are you?
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by phren: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Gkemz:
There's no better thief than Tinubu since Nigerian politics is handled by thieves. The criteria to win is the ability to divert public funds. Rochas will be his vice to complete the circle.

Did he steal your money?
Why do poor people hates rich people?
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by phren: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Blackdisciple:
So there are people that can still fall for a half bag of rice and 5ltrs of ground nut oil.

May God help you guys.

What have you ever offered to anyone in your life?
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by luluman: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
Standing5:
I laugh.
Your laughter does not solve any problems. Let the better person you know come out.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by phren: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Yemmyteespeed007:
Tinubu is buhari part 2

You did it he same thing against PMB in 2015 and it didn’t work, and you still wanna repeat the same mistake. You never learn from your mistakes.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by luluman: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a fast moving train and unstoppable.

Even the political chests know this and they have since swerved to their rightful corners.

I'm always surprised whenever I see tiny dots throwing themselves on the rail track thinking this giant train can be derailed.

The train will grind the dots not even knowing it has crushed anything. cheesy
You dey find yeebos trouble
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Amanda4life: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
I LIKE TINUBU.

MY IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTETS PLEASE LETS SUPPORT TINUBU
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Standing5(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
luluman:
Your laughter does not solve any problems. Let the better person you know come out.
I already know the worst option. That's enough to laugh.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Standing5(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Blackdisciple:

May God help you guys.
They thought the last one they took will be the last one that will ever appeal to them. Change has reversed their fortune even further. They will gladly take even fresh grass and salty water now.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by 00FFT00(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Wrong! His Intentions were never stellar but fraudulent through and through. I can give you 10 reasons built on facts and unassailable logic that his Intentions were anything but ignoble, vicious, fraudulent and outrightly selfish.

That will be your opinion, and you're entitled to them.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by EmzyT: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a fast moving train and unstoppable.

Even the political chests know this and they have since swerved to their rightful corners.

I'm always surprised whenever I see tiny dots throwing themselves on the rail track thinking this giant train can be derailed.

The train will grind the dots not even knowing it has crushed anything. cheesy
[/s]
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by clothingonline(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
I see this man in aso rock like we saw buhari upon media cry

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by okofians(m): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
I stand with H.E Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubu can go and be governor of Kano like thieving Gandollar who is the one sponsoring this nonsense because nobody will give him face because he is a thieving loser. Even the royals he manipulated into positions don’t regard him so he destroyed an ancient emirate seat for no reason. Daft man
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by prof12(m): 12:05am On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Tinubu can never be president.
Be wise, never use the word 'never' in such issue.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Ekpeitit(m): 12:33am On Jun 28, 2021
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Ekpeitit(m): 12:34am On Jun 28, 2021
The best candidate for 2023 is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Hahahaha.
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Deadlytruth(m): 1:06am On Jun 28, 2021
00FFT00:

That will be your opinion, and you're entitled to them.

They are hard facts

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 28, 2021
If Tinubu wins APC primaries,pipelines in flames!!
Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Joe4real1988(m): 2:57am On Jun 28, 2021
OLRAYS:
Another folk wey no wan make Nigeria grow spotted.... oloriibu ni gbogbo yin...all of una know say all this old agbaya's no fit help Nigeria yet una go still dey support & encourage them... mtcheeew!
My brother, Nigeria will never move forward/progress with these set of religious and tribal fools we have as citizens. We deserve every shit we are passing through in this country in the hands of these old leaders. We the youth never ready to emancipate this country coz we are not envious of other smaller country with nothing progressing in all ramification than us. I cant get it, why a sensible youth will be gunning for Tinubu. A man that act with impunity, a man that will not move Nigeria forward but stagnant her the way she is or even take her backward as we are experiencing today. We the electorates are the cause of our problem.........las las hunger go deal with all of us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State / King Sunny Ade's Radio Station M&C 106.5Fm Launched, Mimiko In Attendance / Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.