Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

“I Am The One Smoking In The Trending Video" - Chidinma Ojukwu Admits - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Am The One Smoking In The Trending Video" - Chidinma Ojukwu Admits (428 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am The One Smoking In The Trending Video" - Chidinma Ojukwu Admits by gonbolise(f): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Chidinma Ojukwu, the prime suspect in the death of the Chief Executive Officer, Super TV, Usifo Ataga, has revealed what transpired between them and how she started smoking in a new interview.
The suspect said, “My role models were Tiwa Savage, Beyonce, Rihanna, Genevieve, and Regina Hall. I schooled in Johnson Primary School and also a government primary school in Mushin. I later went to Sidman College in Sabo, Yaba. I was two-year-old when my parents separated, I was little, so while I was growing up, I stayed with my uncle, Mr Chijioke Obi, in Mushin. I don’t know if he bears Izu, but it was my uncle that trained me.”
https://koko.ng/i-am-the-one-smoking-in-the-trending-video-chidinma-ojukwu-admits/
She added that, “I am the one smoking in the trending video. I started smoking a few years ago. Old-time friends introduced me to it and we don’t talk anymore. Everything started after I entered UNILAG, but not actually when I am in school, it could be other places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jph1nHMIjlA

Re: “I Am The One Smoking In The Trending Video" - Chidinma Ojukwu Admits by Kandeed: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
In this life ehn just dey careful. Usifo died in a fornicating act maybe without repenting and might prolly be in Hell. the person wey kill am, send am to hell, her eye don clear and most folks like her it's when they're in trouble they get to remember say Baba God dey somewhere for up. don't be surprised she fit repent and ask God be wey his ways and thought are not our ways n thought will forgive her and fit allow her into heaven and the person wey she kill dey the other side

Make God help us and cause us to be very careful

(1) (Reply)

Video: Thousands Of South African Citizens Loot Supermarket Dry, Set It On Fire / UNN Impeaches Senate President For Allegedly Embezzling N3m / Omoyele Sowore's Brother Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.