Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' (5223 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW / What Is The Full Meaning Of ASUU? (VIDEO) / What Is The Meaning Of 'op' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by Kayberg: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Original Poster.

This one have enter too many babalawo shrine.
Now see the side effect?
See the result?
He has finally memorize incantation.

Draslo:
Opapa Parada

Omo yii ma laya gan
Aya po gan Ayamatanga
Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by Emilokoiyawon: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Olosho pimper cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by Emilokoiyawon: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Terryindeed:
Honestly nobi everybody know the meaning. Oga poster, thank you for teaching us and the rest wey dey do like say dem know whereas them no know!!!

Just because you be olodo no mean say make u try gather people join your group to feel better about yourself. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by Terryindeed: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Just because you be olodo no mean say make u try gather people join your group to feel better about yourself. cheesy cheesy

Oga professor, you don yarb me o. Well-done
Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by Emilokoiyawon: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Terryindeed:
Oga professor, you don yarb me o. Well-done

No vex now. I just dey play now cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by phemmyfour: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
Supib1997:
Honestly, have been on nairaland for like 2 years now, but am a ghost reader.There are nairaland terms I still don't understand yet, one of them is op, please nairalanders what is its full meaning
Jjc
OP means Original Poster
Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by Bunmhi(f): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Me sef I just dey know the meaning, thanks for asking
Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by Truvelisback(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
OP Means Opening Prayer.

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by kilonshele101(m): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
No dey mind all these olodo and werey wey full nairaland.

"OP" means "onion police"

They took over from SARS to ensure the safe transportation of onions across the nation.

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by KingMack(m): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2021
OP= OSHE PRA

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by fkj950ax(m): 12:48am On Jun 28, 2021
glamzjenny:
OP means Out of Point, why u dey yarn OP or you too dey talk OP of dust... Off point nah the real meaning o.... no mind me I to dey talk english.

Guys na you con yarn OP.
He meant on NL o
Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by silibaba: 3:50am On Jun 28, 2021
everybody wan funny sha
Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by Yohans(m): 6:49am On Jun 28, 2021
Styluss:
omohhh
Lol
Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by juniorstar(m): 6:49am On Jun 28, 2021
Supib1997:
Honestly, have been on nairaland for like 2 years now, but am a ghost reader.There are nairaland terms I still don't understand yet, one of them is op, please nairalanders what is its full meaning
Online personality
Original poster

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by STINOS(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2021
@Op there's another one called moniker, do you know what it means?
Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by rabiudon: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2021
Supib1997:
, one of them is op, please nairalanders what is its full meaning
Oh Porr

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by usen1234: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2021
Officer police
Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by Babssoo(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2021
Draslo:
Opapa Parada

Omo yii ma laya gan
Aya po gan Ayamatanga
kolo.
Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by blingxx(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Op- oponu grin
Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by h0pze3: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
OP - open pussy
Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by BrazilaAirporta: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Draslo:
Opapa Parada

Omo yii ma laya gan
Aya po gan Ayamatanga
Yoruba movie don full your head lol
Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by Capitalpunisher: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
flokii:
Oponu. a.k.a Op for short..

Just kidding don't mind me grin
but wetin be oponu ?
Re: Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' by flokii: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
but wetin be oponu ?

It means someone who is not serious in Yoruba

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Saw Today Broke My Heart. / I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband / Oauife Admission List Finally Out On Eportal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.