Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? (467 Views)

Dotmac Awarded Best Internet Service Provider At National Quality Order Of Merit / What Is Your Preferred Position For A Punch-hole Camera? (Photos) / Teleology Is The Preferred Bidder Of 9mobile - Barclays Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by Toyinig(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Well I can’t really say

But overall I prefer Spectranet..

Why you might ask?

It’s no news Data is Life...

Their Deals are one of a kind

Various plans that suit anyone’s budget

With an awesome Customer Care service

What about you?Which is your favorite?
Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Airtel all the way..
Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by iseoluwanimi: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Glo grin
Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by Toyinig(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Airtel all the way..

Airtel is great no doubt

Great offers and their call rates are cool

Talk about their Data Bundles..

Just that Service could go off for a while and it could be really annoying.
Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Toyinig:

Airtel is great no doubt

Great offers and their call rates are cool

Talk about their Data Bundles..

Just that Service could go off for a while and it could be really annoying.

It's true but you can't compare them to Glo service
Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by lagusboyyy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
AIRTEL!

1 Like

Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by lastburn(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
GLO the master of data
Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by BelloP: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
If i can find airtel equvalent for DSTV I will give them the MTN treatment. They're shady and unreliable. I dont know if its a south african ethic.
Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by Ajilenu: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
At this point I have no idea. But I'm using MTN though.
Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by inereunwa1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
All of them have the good and the bad side choose the one you are comfortable with!

1 Like

Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by NightFood: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
I use airtel and Mtn and my Camon device

1 Like

Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by Toyinig(m): 3:43am On Jul 06, 2021
aanuoluwami14:

It's true but you can't compare them to Glo service

Are you saying Glo’s better?
Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by Toyinig(m): 3:43am On Jul 06, 2021
inereunwa1:
All of them have the good and the bad side choose the one you are comfortable with!

Sure
Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by Toyinig(m): 3:44am On Jul 06, 2021
Ajilenu:
At this point I have no idea. But I'm using MTN though.

MTN is cool,they’ve got coverage and they’ve been stepping up their 5G plans
Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by Toyinig(m): 3:45am On Jul 06, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
Glo grin

Lol Okay...
Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by Toyinig(m): 3:47am On Jul 06, 2021
BelloP:
If i can find airtel equvalent for DSTV I will give them the MTN treatment. They're shady and unreliable. I dont know if its a south african ethic.

Thing is...they have positioned themselves in the Market.

They might be shady but they have the Customer base...

That’s the issue.

Do you agree?
Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
Toyinig:

Are you saying Glo’s better?

Glo tariff is the best if the network is good
Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by Ajilenu: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Toyinig:

MTN is cool,they’ve got coverage and they’ve been stepping up their 5G plans
for my area e no go well abeg
Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by investigator007: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
I use airtel and Mtn and my TECNO phone
Re: What’s Your Preferred Service Provider? by Shuregirl: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
investigator007:
I use airtel and Mtn and my TECNO phone
your phone na service provider? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Any Samsung Model Needed / Wallpaper And Lockscreen Challenge / I Want To Upgrade My Laptop HP Elitebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.