Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pentagon Accused Of UFO COVER-UP After ‘top-secret’ Section Left Out - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pentagon Accused Of UFO COVER-UP After ‘top-secret’ Section Left Out (167 Views)

Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) / Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) / Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pentagon Accused Of UFO COVER-UP After ‘top-secret’ Section Left Out by HolinessForever: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6621849/pentagon-releases-ufo-report-pix

THE Pentagon has been accused of cover-up part of the UFO report after a "top-secret" part of the document was left out during its release.

The nine-page report that was released on Friday was essentially a UFO-lite substitute compared to the classified version sent to Congress.

"This is a historic moment for us, in our country and our military," Luis Elizondo, the former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) program to study UFOs, said during an interview on Tucker Carlson's Fox News show following the report's release.

“The government has formally and officially come out and informed Congress that these things are – A, they’re real – and two, that they’re not ours and that they seem to be performing, at least some of them … in remarkable ways,” he said.

In the public version, the military counted 144 UFO sightings predominantly occurring in 2019 that couldn’t be verified by any terrestrial explanation.

Pentagon relies on the more modern referent: Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP).

Elizondo claims that the majority of these UAP aren’t reported in the military, concluding that the latest report is merely a small tally of sightings.

“A large majority of reporting goes unreported,” he said in the Fox News interview.

“Why? The stigma and taboo... involving this topic, so one can surmise there's actually a lot more than just 144 incidents involving the Navy and just the last year-and-a-half.”

The report appeared to acknowledge that the military’s capability both in the realms of defense and intelligence are working with insufficient data to pinpoint the nature of the UFOs.

For instance, sensors mounted on US military defense crafts "are typically designed to fulfill specific missions" but in this case, they are ill-equipped in "identifying UAP," according to the report.

The report also suggested that when the objects in the sky are finally figured out, they likely will be categorized by a bunch of things including "airborne clutter" like a deflated balloon, natural atmospheric phenomena to more sinister "foreign adversary systems."

What’s more, there was nothing in the report that concluded the flying aircraft aren’t alien.

The report is the result of lawmakers pushing for a public release of findings after so many ineffable incidents were being documented over the past 20 years.

US Navy pilots, for example, recorded objects traveling at seemingly hypersonic speeds, spinning and mysteriously disappearing.

"There are a lot more sightings than have been made public," John Ratcliffe, who served as former President Donald Trump’s director of national intelligence, said in an interview with Fox News.

"There are instances where we don't have good explanations for some of the things that we've seen.”

He suggested that the report captures incidents that occur “all over the world."

"We’re talking about objects that have been seen by Navy or Air Force pilots or have been picked up by satellite imagery that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain," Ratcliffe said.

Its arrival comes as US adversaries like China and Russia are being accused of possibly using unknown, highly advanced military and surveillance technologies.

"UAP would also represent a national security challenge if they are foreign adversary collection platforms or provide evidence a potential adversary has developed either a breakthrough or disruptive technology," the report reads.

"We take all incursions into our operating spaces seriously," said John Kirby, a Pentagon spokesman.

"It could potentially involve safety and or national security concerns," he added, referring to the UAP reports the Defense Department has logged.

Lalasticlala

https://www.thesun.com/news/3165390/pentagon-accused-of-coverup-for-top-secret-section-omission/amp/

Re: Pentagon Accused Of UFO COVER-UP After ‘top-secret’ Section Left Out by HolinessForever: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2021

Re: Pentagon Accused Of UFO COVER-UP After ‘top-secret’ Section Left Out by DankemzI(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Are there aliens for real
Re: Pentagon Accused Of UFO COVER-UP After ‘top-secret’ Section Left Out by Righteousness2(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Some months ago, Precisely around December 2020, a Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist, humanity not ready.
In his words, This "Galactic Federation" has supposedly been in contact with Israel and the US for years, but are keeping themselves a secret to prevent hysteria until humanity is ready.
Of recent they are being sited in different nations and places.

Personally, few weeks ago, I spoke about them and they visited me in the dream of the night. It held my throats for a while! It was hard for me to talk, until I was to scream JESUS and it disappeared.

I am Super Convinced that they are very likely the " Strong Delusion "Apostle Paul spoke about in 2thessalonians 2:12. They will likely be used to Explain the sudden Disappearance of people allover the world in the Rapture.

Right now we are witnessing events Just as in the Noah and Lot . Rebellion, Abominations, sodomy, Destructions, evils of all kinds and shape. And JESUS said, My Coming will be as in the days of Noah and Lot.

Whatever you are doing Folks, Sort out the Matter of your Salvation with JESUS Immediately. It is gonna be sooo terrible if you Miss the Rapture/Heaven..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pentagon Accused Of UFO COVER-UP After ‘top-secret’ Section Left Out by josh123(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
You don't expect them to say aliens are real, they will keep it a secret, if the truth is spoken, it will cause mass hysteria

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Accused Of UFO COVER-UP After ‘top-secret’ Section Left Out by Augla1: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
Some months ago, Precisely around December 2020, a Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist, humanity not ready.
In his words, This "Galactic Federation" has supposedly been in contact with Israel and the US for years, but are keeping themselves a secret to prevent hysteria until humanity is ready.

Personally, few weeks ago, I spoke about them and they visited me in the dream of the night. It held my throats for a while! It was hard for me to talk, until I was to scream JESUS and it disappeared.

I am Super Convinced that they are the " Strong Delusion "Apostle Paul spoke about that will use to Explain the sudden Disappearance of people allover the world in the Rapture.

Right now we are witnessing events Just as in the Noah and Lot . Rebellion, Abominations, sodomy, Destructions, evils of all kinds and shape. And JESUS said, My Coming will be as in the days of Noah and Lot.

Whatever you are doing Folks, Sort out the Matter of your Salvation with JESUS Immediately. It is gonna be sooo terrible if you Miss the Rapture/Heaven..
Yiu are indeed deluded.
Others see it physical , your own na for dream them wan kill you because you write one useless article weyb i believe say no body ready, about them.

Who do you Oga, abi na wetin you dey high ?

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Accused Of UFO COVER-UP After ‘top-secret’ Section Left Out by Innerpeace1: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
American wonder
Re: Pentagon Accused Of UFO COVER-UP After ‘top-secret’ Section Left Out by Jokerman(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

I am Super Convinced that they are very likely the " Strong Delusion "Apostle Paul spoke about in 2thessalonians 2:12. They will likely be used to Explain the sudden Disappearance of people allover the world in the Rapture.

Conspiracy theory no dey tire you... This is what you did with Trump grin
Re: Pentagon Accused Of UFO COVER-UP After ‘top-secret’ Section Left Out by Massiveglory: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Weep Not Africa----LESSONS From The Qatar Blockade. / European Countries Prepare For Refugees From Ukraine / Ukraine Forces Down A Russian Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.