Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Can I Plant Watermelon In The Month Of July - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can I Plant Watermelon In The Month Of July (256 Views)

Can I Plant White Beans Now In The Southwest?? / Please Can I Plant Watermelon This April? / How Do I Plant Ewedu ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Plant Watermelon In The Month Of July by Riverville(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pls farmers in the house, i have one acre of land which i planted maize. The maize is due for harvest and i would be selling next week. And looking for where to plough back the money from sales cos i dont like holding cash. Am thinking of planting watermelon once i sell the maize. My worry is that, would watermelon do well if planted in july? Would the rain not be too much? And what about the break of rain in August.
Pls if you are a watermelon farmer, assist your boy for guidance. Cos na the job when we dey use hold body be this. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Roasting Machine | Swing Coated Peanut Oven / Use Your Smartphone To Earn Money / Which Industries Are The Most Widely Used In Dry Ice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.