Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) (37218 Views)

Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City / Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by tempusfugit: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
I love interior, I wish the exterior was more innovative, seem like a poultry but the interior is cool, kudos to the governor!!!!

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
I love Nigeria infrastructural drive lately, if the past governments have been doing this, we won't be here lacking some of these infrastructures today

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by youngbang(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
michael77777:
after this airport is completed... na then you will see the real developers in us!!

we will develop anywhere that is developable....

we go knack the real hustle for this airport, me self go join the league..... whether dead or alive man must make money....

Igbo amaka.
anambra amaka.
nnewi south amaka.
umueri amaka.

Lol !!! I clearly understand you bro.
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Noted
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
The south east will experience very massive development when this airport is finally ready .

God bless Willie obiano

4 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by chikason22(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
post=103147879:
The incoming governor Prof Soludo was also at the inspection visit
You're doing well. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by samguru(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
While our people in the East are busy opening up their states to international communities for serious business, our people in the north are hell bent on taking their cows out on the streets for grazing.

From what we have seen, Please which region is our problem in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by IJOBA11: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
post=103150391:

They did test run on the runway
OBIAKPO BU ONYE ARA
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by topoftheworld(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbo Amaka...

But I didn't hear from Ortom ooo
Abi the guy dy forbid to commission project ni
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
cool international Airport?? hmmm!!! They will use this airport for their normal trademark...
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by chikason22(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
post=103149675:

Not ordinary, it's capital intensive, two state governors in your region borrowed billions from Islamic bank to construct Airports at the end they couldn't deliver, Anambra airport is a massive project, with 3.7 km second longest in Nigeria, after MMA Lagos built by FG, you guys should stop hating, when FG was reconstructing Enugu 3.0 km runway it was making news not to talk of brand new airport city with access roads and bridges at this critical time, only envious mind will call the project mediocre
Please ignore those modafvckers. Anambra amaka.
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by cardoctor(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Willie is working

2 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Jonathan39: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Proudly Anambarian tongue

2 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by ejanla077: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
mperornero:
cool international Airport?? hmmm!!! They will use this airport for their normal trademark...

E pain dis head slammer

4 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
In the past 20 yrs , no state has produced back to back good governors than Anambra state

4 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
If I will come Nigeria again , it will still be Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:

W dey disguise... Omo Igbo... Ibadan alone has an airstrip, airport and Airforce landing base since over 40 years now and we are not bragging

You just built this trash in 2021 it's not even opreational and you are running your mouth

Se mo bę sòró?

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
So Aba do the bending...... Dot shaking the useless circle ... The Brown Roofians will not sleep tonight tongue

3 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Alphafarms(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
post=103158982:

In progress

Alright
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
triple996:
Mediocre
Mediocre
Mediocre
nonsense everywhere
Brown Roofian cry me river cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Abeg finish this airport on time so I can book my returning tickets to avoid queue
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by tempusfugit: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Facts
pacespot:
I love Nigeria infrastructural drive lately, if the past governments have been doing this, we won't be here lacking some of these infrastructures today
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Jackson105: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
[s][/s]Verily verily I say unto you, after these airport is fully completed Anambra will become investor's paradise. far and wide There will be partition and scramble for investment opportunities that will spring up in the state and thus create positive externalities for other south eastern States.

Let me sharpally, relocate and pitch my tent in Anambra so as to tap into these myriads of business opportunities that will come forth.

As an Omoluabi from Igbęsá, Ogun State I must confess that Igbos are intelligent, sharp, creative and industrious little wonder they were able to turn the once empty land at Abule'nla along Ojo road into what is known today as Trade fair where buyers from several African countries come to trade.

I wish my Yoruba brethrens will emulate the Igbos instead of casting aspersions at them.

Yinyin ęyin Òmò Igbo!

Ighotago?[s][/s]

I really hope you get sense before you die.
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by mattmogan88: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
How i wish Igbos got there own country right from day one, e go be small DUBAI. Igbos are unique though hardship caused by bad government has turned majority into something else. No sane Igbo man like to stay idle. We will surely get there.

Igbo amaka

Anambra amaka

Umunze Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by candidbabe(f): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Anambra adigo mma
Otito diri Jesus.
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jackson105:

I really hope you get sense before you die.

What did I do wrong to warrant you not just cancelling my comments but also insult my person?

Ko dę ni da fun ę.........ahhh! O dę mą sorribu

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by stieyven(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
ejanla077:
yoruba Muslim when will you ever appreciate good... grin
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3:16
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by adekS1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
Verily verily I say unto you, after these airport is fully completed Anambra will become investor's paradise. far and wide There will be partition and scramble for investment opportunities that will spring up in the state and thus create positive externalities for other south eastern States.

Let me sharpally, relocate and pitch my tent in Anambra so as to tap into these myriads of business opportunities that will come forth.

As an Omoluabi from Igbęsá, Ogun State I must confess that Igbos are intelligent, sharp, creative and industrious little wonder they were able to turn the once empty land at Abule'nla along Ojo road into what is known today as Trade fair where buyers from several African countries come to trade.

I wish my Yoruba brethrens will emulate the Igbos instead of casting aspersions at them.

Yinyin ęyin Òmò Igbo!

Ighotago?
you sound like bittered Igbo that understand some little yoruba
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by goldlink(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
We are moving forward. Airport to commence full operations by next month.
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by annisy(f): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
I pray apga wins the election. The igbos needs to have a party they Can call their own and PDP is not that party

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
adekS1:
you sound like bittered Igbo that understand some little yoruba
Just look at this Aşule from the outskirts of Ibadan with tribal marks like that of Ologbo Iya Aliu open his rotten teeth to speak to an original Omoluabi from Lusada, Igbęsá in Ogun State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] / Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.