Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ohakim Campaign Sms Made Me Hate Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim Campaign Sms Made Me Hate Him (631 Views)

'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints In Eternity's Sands Of / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ohakim Campaign Sms Made Me Hate Him by ZiggyHimself(m): 1:14am On May 08, 2011
With so much joy in my belly, I rejoice with the people of Imo State for Rochas winning the Governorship election.

Don’t get me wrong, this is nothing of self-interest. I am not an indigene, neither am I a resident of Imo state. But Ohakim tormented my phone to the extent I felt he was taking it too personal.

Just in case you havent gotten my gist yet, Ohakim had this funny political strategy of sending campaign sms to people. Nice plan, but not when you receive like 10 in a day. Person like me wey bin dey wait my INEC pay alert for my phone, unto adhoc staff, come dey receive Ohakim text?

Here are the top annoying sms I got :

05 May ROCHAS has gone to Anambra to import thugs for Friday's election. Some were arrested by our vigilant policemen y'day night and they have confessed. Be vigilant

04 May I am ROCHAS. I am a Rascal Ogboni Chief Hostile And Stupid. R-O-C-H-A-S! My Party is APGA, We are; All People Possible Gangsters Association, A-P-G-A. Vote wisely

01 May Presently, PDP is leading with 18 House of Assembly seats, APGA has 7. PDP has 8 House of Reps. seat, APGA has just 1. Above all, PDP won the presidency. It will benefit Imo people to have a PDP Governor. So let's join hands and do more. Pls, forward to 10 persons

30 April In 2 days oof madness and lies, Rochas and his cult brought shame to Imo, beware of cult youths with green and yellow rubber bands on their wrist. Resist them!

http://www.amebortalk.com/politics/local/647-rochas-victory-dey-sweet-me-amebortalker#comment-418

(1) (Reply)

Abati: The Speech Jonathan Shouldn't Have Made / Re: Foi Law: Cpc Lauds President / Congrat South West, Congrat Acn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.