Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party (20575 Views)

"Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm / Queeneth Agbor Shows Cleavage In Birthday Photos / Queeneth Agbor: I Must Test My Man Sexually Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Former Top Model and Beauty Entrepreneur, Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party

Nigeria Top model and Entrepreneur, Ms. Queeneth Tupas was the center of attraction at the glamorous and fun-filled birthday party of her Bestie, Ms. Joan Duru, which was held few days ago at Model Lounge, located at 22 PortHarcourt, Rivers State Nigeria. The half Philippine and cross River-born brand Model surprised her friend Joan Duru, with her presence and contributions towards making her birthday Party a huge success.

During an exclusive interview with the CEO of Makeover MK Hairs, a beauty home sell hair Agency, a Bag brand, Wristwatch collection and Footwear sales brand, Queeneth Tupas described the Celebrant as a friend who meant alot to her. She says Joan has been her Bestie for years and the need to surprisingly host her birthday was imminent.

According to our StatePress, the initial venue for party was at a club in Port Harcourt City, but she was suddenly changed to a 5star hotel, where the colourful birthday party of Joan Duru was celebrated. StatePress also garnered that the sudden change in venue was sponsored by Queeneth Tupas, the Celebrant's Bestie as a surprise package.

The Celebrant, Joan Duru was indeed amazed at the sudden turnout of things, as she expressed overwhelming appreciation to her friend Queeneth Tupas. On the other hand Queeneth Tupas also congratulated Joan Duru on her new age and wished her more increase and success in her career.

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/06/former-top-model-and-beauty.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
More

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nice

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
shocked

I just showed this news to my landlord and he said that I shouldn't worry about paying house rent anymore. He even sent his daughter to keep me company TDB.

What a great news, thanks OP..

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by design106: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
cool cool
They're soon going to arrive with their Bestie Goals. As if them swear for them to be the bestie wen dey sponsor the other person birthday.
Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by alamin0506(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
Awesome
Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by Brokeronline: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
As
Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by TheUndercover: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
Who else saw farm tools?

28 Likes

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by onuhx: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
This is beautiful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by doggedfighter(f): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Looks like we are leaving Maduka news back to beauty queens once again.

Who's the celebrant?

The fair or the dark skinned girl?

Oh.......... It's even a house party grin grin grin grin grin.

I suck at following up on trends.

Forgive me grin
Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by Trojan8(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

I just showed this news to my landlord and he said that I shouldn't worry about paying house rent anymore. He even sent his daughter to keep me company TDB.

Your landlord is very generous oh, I need a room there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by snoopanddre(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Dis girls dey work for NNPC no doubt
Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by stunnert(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
In this life ehn, just make sure you have good friends with deep pockets not those ones that all they can do for you on your birthday is to come to your crib and finish all the meats in your pot of soup, drink all your booze and smoke the last of your weed

9 Likes

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by ChangetheChange: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
grin grin grin
Awon eyan CHIDINMA the killer

11 Likes

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by KingAzari: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by Ayo2004: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Who bring this kin rubbish news come fp

5 Likes

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by Ceenachi: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Lemme follow you grin grin
Cos m self no know wetin carry me come here

I wish I can delete myself from dis post undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by luvme0702: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Okay o. We haff heard.
Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nairaland na wa o

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by paulolee(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
wetin carry me enter here self....rubbish news wey no concern nairalanders
Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
I hope what am seeing on that picture is not real USD? Because this is not the right time to be flashing cash around because most people no get joy as we speak...
Modified: The guy below me is just trying to cause wahala here.. Bros u no see me ooo. My hand no dey ooo... grin grin grin tongue

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by femijay8271(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

shocked

No b only get landlord...as I show this news to my own landlord, he said "Femi, this news bring me joy, my stroke disappear, my ulcer disappear and I can see Wella...so therefore take this house � document and let it be yours before I die"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by DTeekay(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
Senior Chidinma..

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by lolexzy: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
Why all of them come dey the same category like this
Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
;DNa lesbians dem be?

3 Likes

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by momodub: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Allex on the beat

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by Sebastine1994(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
h
Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Friendship is Bae mehn!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party by Vinnie2000(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Elock1:
cheesy
All I see are comrades in oloshoism

Kudos to Gleesmodel
Formerly known as Alex report

Lolsss..
Wat a photo.. cheesy
See how she spreads it.. wink cool cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot And John Njamah Throwback Photo / Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud / Georgina Onuoha, Her Mother And Two Daughters Rock Matching Colours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.