Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

What Is The Role Of Business Operation Support Executive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Role Of Business Operation Support Executive (174 Views)

Salary Of An Operation Support Officer At Opay / Recruitment For User And Branch IT Operation Support Officer / Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Entry Level Operation Support Interns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Role Of Business Operation Support Executive by kaycyor: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please I have this question. I would like to know the role of Business operation support executive in an organization.

Let's discuss the core role and functions.
Re: What Is The Role Of Business Operation Support Executive by OluwaWizzy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
kaycyor:
Please I have this question. I would like to know the role of Business operation support executive in an organization.

Let's discuss the core role and functions.

Same as BDM, OM, and likewise GM
They control specific activities for the company (cross-check data and entry etc)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Rider Needed At Surulere And Lekki / Loan/marketing Officers In A Reputable Microfinance Bank / How To Start Your Own Whatsapp TV Today And Make Passive Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.