Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ronaldo In Trouble - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo In Trouble (3061 Views)

Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words / Cristiano Ronaldo In Embarrassing Blunder At ATP Finals (Photos) / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Wizywiz(m): 5:26am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

At least ronaldo has been breaking records since the tournament started....messi has been relatively quiet at the copa America but i trust you guys to blame the coach, teammates when things go soar.
quite as how....that he hasn't scored any goal or that he hasn't made any assist.... Ronaldo is out be say him don comot. No bring Messi inside the issue

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

At least ronaldo has been breaking records since the tournament started....messi has been relatively quiet at the copa America but i trust you guys to blame the coach, teammates when things go soar.
BREAKING RECORDS with the Penalties he steals from fellow teammates.
He steals their penalties to remain evergreen.
We all saw it.
It's visible to the blind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Obakashdee(m): 6:39am On Jun 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:
At least no Ronaldo fan blamed his team mates for the loss.
Unlike the Messi fans

That’s because the other team mates did the right thing but you see Messi teammates, be like you no Dey watch match na why
Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Amotolongbo(f): 6:46am On Jun 28, 2021
Obakashdee:

That’s because the other team mates did the right thing but you see Messi teammates, be like you no Dey watch match na why
Go and sit down!
Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Obakashdee(m): 6:51am On Jun 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Go and sit down!

Carry my chair come, no cry o grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by ojaysam25(m): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Haa, lori iro. It's obvious you've not been watching the Copa matches because Messi's performance against Uruguay alone dwarfs all CR's performance at this Euros.

Talk true, na livescores you dey take watch am.

Lol....argentina entire forward including messi has played nothing in this copa america.... I havent since anything special from them...their strength is on the defense not attack, so spare me your emotional babbling.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by ojaysam25(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

BREAKING RECORDS with the Penalties he steals from fellow teammates.
He steals their penalties to remain evergreen.
We all saw it.
It's visible to the blind.
Ronaldo last 6 goals for portugal 3 goals 3 penalties....messi last 6 goals for argentina 1 goal 5 penalties...
Of the 3 penalties ronaldo played, he created 1....of the 6 penalties messi played he created 1 the others where created by teammates....i hope you understand simple arithmetics, now run along.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by ojaysam25(m): 7:10am On Jun 28, 2021
Wizywiz:
quite as how....that he hasn't scored any goal or that he hasn't made any assist.... Ronaldo is out be say him don comot. No bring Messi inside the issue
grin....we all know messi will be joining him soon....if you think Argentina can win the copas then you are delusional.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by phemmyfour: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

You ve not be watching Copa America.

Messi did not only score ( a free kick not tap in), he also has an assist and MOTM award

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Numerouno94(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

They are just asslicking messi...see they even organise copa america every two years so he can finally win a trophy for Argentina....some award given to messi are just to make him feel good...he has played nothing in this on going copa america....

It's obvious u havn't bn watching Copa America; na livescores u dey watch.
Messi aint abt the goals, his the god of football.
When his foot touches the ball it’s like lightning is sparkling off his foot.
He’s as fast as a cheetah nd as tricky as a fox.
You will know what I’m talking about
as soon as you see him play the crowd yells!!
“It’s the Messiah, it’s the Messiah!”
There’s another name they have for him
“The Flea”, also given to him for a reason cos
every defender he passes, gets annoyed,
annoyed by his skills, annoyed that he passes them.
And even more annoyed when he kicks the ball right in the top right corner, where the keeper can’t reach no more… Can’t reach no more…
The crowd yells!!
“It’s the Messiah, it’s the Messiah”

Ronaldo did only one trick against Germany nd fans were shouting, do u knw the number of tricks Messi performance in a single match? Little wonder his always bagging motm after each match like one drinking coffee.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by ojaysam25(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2021
phemmyfour:

Messi did not only score ( a free kick not tap in), he also has an assist and MOTM award
Lol grin.....it is no longer assits but motm now....just because he can't score grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by ojaysam25(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

When his foot touches the ball
It’s like lightning is sparkling off his foot.
He’s as fast as a cheetah
nd as tricky as a fox.
as soon as you see him play
the crowd yells!!
“The Flea”, also given to him for a reason.
Every defender he passes, gets annoyed,
And even more annoyed when he kicks the ball right in the top right corner, where the keeper can’t reach no more… Can’t reach no more…
The crowd yells!!

Ronaldo did only one trick against Germany nd fans were shouting, do u knw the number of tricks Messi performance in a single match? Little wonder his always bagging motm after each match like one drinking coffee.
All this yet he is still playing second fiddle to ronaldo....tales of a delusional messi fan grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by ojaysam25(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2021
Obakashdee:

Which right thing....did you see the chance ronaldo created for jota that he missed....oga just admit messi fans are renown for wailing that's why?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Numerouno94(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

All this yet he is still playing second fiddle to ronaldo....tales of a delusional messi fan grin
Second fiddle how
Lemme remind u; Lionel Messi with six awards has won the most Ballons d'Or in history. Lionel Messi holds the record for the most European Golden Shoe awards, having collected six so far in his career. So my Brother who is the second fiddle here? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Kingcalls: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2021
phemmyfour:

Did the freekick count as 2 goals??
Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Kingcalls: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

When his foot touches the ball
It’s like lightning is sparkling off his foot.
He’s as fast as a cheetah
nd as tricky as a fox.
as soon as you see him play
the crowd yells!!
“The Flea”, also given to him for a reason.
Every defender he passes, gets annoyed,
The crowd yells!!

God of football that can't win kpangolo with his national team...messi fans are no different from almajiri ...blind followers

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Kingcalls: 7:44am On Jun 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

Second fiddle how
Lemme remind u; Lionel Messi with six awards has won the most Ballons d'Or in history. Lionel Messi holds the record for the most European Golden Shoe awards, having collected six so far in his career. So my Brother who is the second fiddle here? gringrin

From his comfort zone...he should try it with another team ...
Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by ojaysam25(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

Second fiddle how
Ronaldo is on top in both international and club level.....yea i admit messi is the best one club man of all time...
Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by ZIAZI(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

From his comfort zone...he should try it with another team ...

This argument is STALE! Person say em 1 work for Shell, you say make em leave Shell go work for NNPC. Na you 1 tell person where to work? grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Kingcalls: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2021
ZIAZI:

This argument is STALE! Person say em 1 work for Shell, you say make em leave Shell go work for NNPC. Na you 1 tell person where to work? grin grin grin grin grin

Then he should not compare himself with the one that has done it everywhere he has worked
Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Numerouno94(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

God of football that can't win kpangolo with his national team...messi fans are no different from almajiri ...blind followers

Oga this una International trophy shenanigan is lame. U guys keep sounding like a broken record.
The under20 world cup he won in 2005 defeating Naija in the final NA U WIN AM?
The Olympic Gold he won NA U WIN AM? Nd pls dnt downplay the Olympic Gold he won cos that is the only International trophy Naija has bn masturbating abt. Atlanta 96 shuld ring a bell to u,offcos it does cos that's what Naija has bn carrying on her head like a gala hawker.

Has penaldo had the feeling of wat it feels to play in the world cup finals? Has he had the euphoric feeling of being awarded the world cup golden boy?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Kingcalls: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

Oga this una International trophy shenanigan is lame. U guys keep sounding like a broken record.
The under20 world cup he won in 2005 defeating Naija in the final NA U WIN AM?
The Olympic Gold he won NA U WIN AM? Nd pls dnt downplay the Olympic Gold he won cos that is the only International trophy Naija has bn masturbating abt. Atlanta 96 shuld ring a bell to u,offcos it does cos that's what Naija has bn carrying on her head like a gala hawker.

Has penaldo had the feeling of wat it feels to play in the world cup finals? Has he had the euphoric feeling of being awarded the world cup golden boy?

Also selling his failures...which one is feeling in a world Cup final... did he win it?? A serial looser... pls stop disgracing urself with kindergarten cups...if those tournaments were credible, y dint they add the goals he scored in those tournaments to his tally of his present international goals... tomorrow u go talk say kelechi iheanacho won under 17
Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by phemmyfour: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

Lol grin.....it is no longer assits but motm now....just because he can't score grin
The argument was Messi hasn't done anything in Copa America and I listed what he's achieved so far. It's only the motm that is now your pain...smh

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by SEGLIZ: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2021
mbahdi:
Portugal is out of the ongoing 2020 euro cup after being defeated 1:0 by belgium.
Do you guys now accept that ronaldo is a scum,I mean (amu) without penalty.he couldn't save his team,as the refree refuses to award him an awoof penalty......

what fail to realise is, the guy is great. if he isn't he won't be on your mind to create a thread on him.
he is always in the news even you haters would not be happy if he doesn't make the news headlines a week.
if followers and fans don't hype him you guys would sure bring him to the news. appreciate greatness when come across one.
you win some you lose some that what makes life balance, the joy the pains another factor.
Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Flows001(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2021
I know say this topic no go ever reach front page. If to say Portugal win and Penaldo score like 2 penalties, we for don see like four posts about the match for front-page with at least 90,540 views and 8 pages of comments from Penaldiansgrin.
This silence on Nairaland by Penaldians is proudly sponsored by Thonga Hazard and his fellow Belgium squad!!!
The pain goes no where, it remains in the chest!!!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Obakashdee(m): 9:42am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

Which right thing....did you see the chance ronaldo created for jota that he missed....oga just admit messi fans are renown for wailing that's why?

Oh please that was a half chance he created, created one chance the whole game let him rest.

Not known for wailing carelessly but wailing with truth, his teammates are shit, just look at pique and Lenglet mehn can’t continue naming
Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Numerouno94(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Also selling his failures...which one is feeling in a world Cup final... did he win it?? A serial looser... pls stop disgracing urself with kindergarten cups...if those tournaments were credible, y dint they add the goals he scored in those tournaments to his tally of his present international goals... tomorrow u go talk say kelechi iheanacho won under 17
Wats ur definition of a failure?
We will continue wit this discuss wen i'm back from work.
Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by walyx(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2021
paulolee:
lollzzzzz....I was very happy watching d game...cr7 no see penalty to break d record.
na to arrange international friendly against san marino or principle of sao tome Mk Portugal load DM like 10 n cr7 score like 7 goals bcoz e must be kept happy na

U ppl sef. Y must he b kept happy?
Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Kingcalls: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

Wats ur definition of a failure?
We will continue wit this discuss wen i'm back from work.

Are u a driver?? Anyway he has never won anything for his country, so he is a failure...period
Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by Numerouno94(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Are u a driver?? Anyway he has never won anything for his country, so he is a failure...period

Na, a lecturer.
Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by BrazilaAirporta: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
mbahdi:
Portugal is out of the ongoing 2020 euro cup after being defeated 1:0 by belgium.
Do you guys now accept that ronaldo is a scum,I mean (amu) without penalty.he couldn't save his team,as the refree refuses to award him an awoof penalty......

But that ball was obviously a penalty tho
Re: Ronaldo In Trouble by paulolee(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
walyx:

U ppl sef. Y must he b kept happy?
lolz...bcoz he gat d highest followers online n he is a bigger figure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goal.com: Arsene Wenger Resigns. / Photos From My Champions League Win On PES With Barca / REVEALED: Former Arsenal Player Flamini Is World's Wealthiest Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.