Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation (1454 Views)

Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) / Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by NAIJAilliterate: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
The Economical situation in the country is really affecting the security forces of Nigeria, especially the police, soldiers and DSS. I just came across a soldier telling the passengers in the vehicle that the vehicle must not take that route again because if he sells his AK-47 he can only pay school fees and food for his family for four months. This soldier was shouting to the passengers in the vehicle and the driver that next time they come if he has not been paid he will not have his AK-47 anymore. He also told the driver of the vehicle after he finished selling his weapon he is also going to sell the vehicle to look for money for his family to eat that since they posted him he has not been paid. With all of these chaos which is happening Eastern security network is capitalising on the situation and moving freely given some of the police officers are no more at there checkpoints because they said there are areas and salaries are not being paid. I was just discussing this with another person and the person just told me it is the same problem in northern part of Nigeria, the security forces what nothing to do with the situation in the country that they are not GOD. The politicians must fix the problem of the Nation.
Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by NAIJAilliterate: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
I would like people to contribute and also I think the security forces have thrown in the towel
Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by sweetshisha: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2021
Ibos and lies sha

Mr Ipobian, police , Soldiers, are not owed salary like almost all federal ministry, agency and parastastal

Find another lie tell us so we can pity your Biafra and give you independence as your colonial masters
Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by NAIJAilliterate: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:
Ibos and lies sha

Mr Ipobian, police , Soldiers, are not owed salary like almost all federal ministry, agency and parastastal

Find another lie tell us so we can pity your Biafra and give you independence as your colonial masters

Keep on fooling yourself I am Yoruba from southwest ibadan. I was travelling from the East to ibadan I was born and bred in Yoruba. If you think I am lying here is another police officer crying he is hungry. These people are not being paid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQvwe0yPz0Q

5 Likes

Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by sweetshisha: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:

Keep on fooling yourself I am Yoruba from southwest ibadan. I was travelling from the East to ibadan I was born and bred in Yoruba. If you think I am lying here is another police officer crying he is hungry. These people are not being paid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQvwe0yPz0Q

Lol

Such a confused Ipobian

Allowance is different from salary and the Sergent stated it clearly.... He is been paid his salary, but owed his allowance for relocation and housing which isn't paid instantly anyways
Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by NAIJAilliterate: 12:27am On Jun 28, 2021
Here is another video of Hunger in the security forces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUGGuqv3E0A

1 Like

Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by NAIJAilliterate: 12:38am On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:

Lol

Such a confused Ipobian

Allowance is different from salary and the Sergent stated it clearly.... He is been paid his salary, but owed his allowance for relocation and housing which isn't paid instantly anyways
Nobody in my family is Igbo,

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/08/were-hungry-police-officers-cry-out-over-unpaid-six-months-salaries/

1 Like

Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by sweetshisha: 12:51am On Jun 28, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:

Nobody in my family is Igbo,

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/08/were-hungry-police-officers-cry-out-over-unpaid-six-months-salaries/

Mr Ipobian Atleast read your own link 2020 recruit constables who haven't been captured on IPPIS
Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by YolobaMuslim: 1:01am On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:

Lol

Such a confused Ipobian

BMC zombie he didn't even mention salary, he said hardship being experienced by Nigerian security forces and the man in video is complaining exactly the same - how is still to receive his feeding allowances for over 6 months now.

From how aggressive and frustrated you BMC are sounding these days I'm starting to wonder if you are still receiving your 30k stipends.

Leave the guy alone, he's not the source of your frustration. grin

1 Like

Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by Brimstone77: 1:19am On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:
Ibos and lies sha

what??
I I sound you ehh you will stop saying what you don't no..
Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by 00FFT00(m): 1:32am On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:

Lol

Such a confused Ipobian

How did you manage to miss the part where he said "no feeding"?. Or what do you understand that to be?. I wonder what part of hell is reserved for all of you N30,o000 liars.
Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by NAIJAilliterate: 2:09am On Jun 28, 2021
YolobaMuslim:

BMC zombie he didn't even mention salary, he said hardship been experienced by Nigerian security forces and the man in video is complaining exactly the same - how is still to receive his feeding allowances for over 6 months now.

For who aggressive and frustrated you BMC are sounding these days I'm starting to wonder if you are still receiving your 30k stipends.

Whoever told you it is 30k is not true the actual amount is 10K, and if they can make extreme noise that month they will get 5K bonus.

5 Likes

Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by YolobaMuslim: 2:18am On Jun 28, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:

Whoever told you it is 30k is not true the actual amount is 10K, and if they can make extreme noise that month they will get 5K bonus.
cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by YolobaMuslim: 2:20am On Jun 28, 2021
YolobaMuslim:

BMC zombie he didn't even mention salary, he said hardship being experienced by Nigerian security forces and the man in video is complaining exactly the same - how he is still to receive his feeding allowances for over 6 months now.

From how aggressive and frustrated you BMC are sounding these days I'm starting to wonder if you are still receiving your 30k stipends.

Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by NAIJAilliterate: 2:25am On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:

Mr Ipobian Atleast read your own link 2020 recruit constables who haven't been captured on IPPIS

This is just coming in from the front line now these soldiers are angry

Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by Nigeriadondie: 2:58am On Jun 28, 2021
They are fools. When Nigerians came out to protest for the betterment of all, they still suppressed peaceful protests instead of supporting them. Their mumu never do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by Almaigaa: 5:09am On Jun 28, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:
The Economical situation in the country is really affecting the security forces of Nigeria, especially the police, soldiers and DSS. I just came across a soldier telling the passengers in the vehicle that the vehicle must not take that route again because if he sells his AK-47 he can only pay school fees and food for his family for four months. This soldier was shouting to the passengers in the vehicle and the driver that next time they come if he has not been paid he will not have his AK-47 anymore. He also told the driver of the vehicle after he finished selling his weapon he is also going to sell the vehicle to look for money for his family to eat that since they posted him he has not been paid. With all of these chaos which is happening Eastern security network is capitalising on the situation and moving freely given some of the police officers are no more money there checkpoints because they said there are areas and salaries are not being paid. I was just discussing this with another person and the person just told me it is the same problem in northern part of Nigeria, the security forces what nothing to do with the situation in the country that they are not GOD. The politicians must fix the problem of the Nation.

What is this IBO MAN saying?

Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by louqas: 5:25am On Jun 28, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:
The Economical situation in the country is really affecting the security forces of Nigeria, especially the police, soldiers and DSS. I just came across a soldier telling the passengers in the vehicle that the vehicle must not take that route again because if he sells his AK-47 he can only pay school fees and food for his family for four months. This soldier was shouting to the passengers in the vehicle and the driver that next time they come if he has not been paid he will not have his AK-47 anymore. He also told the driver of the vehicle after he finished selling his weapon he is also going to sell the vehicle to look for money for his family to eat that since they posted him he has not been paid. With all of these chaos which is happening Eastern security network is capitalising on the situation and moving freely given some of the police officers are no more money there checkpoints because they said there are areas and salaries are not being paid. I was just discussing this with another person and the person just told me it is the same problem in northern part of Nigeria, the security forces what nothing to do with the situation in the country that they are not GOD. The politicians must fix the problem of the Nation.

BIG FAT LIE
Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 28, 2021
Even if they pay, herdsmen have destroyed our crops meant for markets.
When you direct cows into farms, what do you expect?
Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by Kondomatic(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:

Lol

Such a confused Ipobian

How much is the salary?

What can it buy today?
Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by babyfaceafrica: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2021
Nigeriadondie:
They are fools. When Nigerians came out to protest for the betterment of all, they still suppressed peaceful protests instead of supporting them. Their mumu never do.
You mean when police stations were been burnt and police officers killed? Is that also part of protest for betterment?
Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by NAIJAilliterate: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2021
Almaigaa:

What is this IBO MAN saying?
How many times do I tell you I am Yoruba I was born in ibadan.
Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by NAIJAilliterate: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
You mean when police stations were been burnt and police officers killed? Is that also part of protest for betterment?

But this week they have been complaining bitterly that they are hungry even more hungry than the ordinary man on the street
Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by babyfaceafrica: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:

But this week they have been complaining bitterly that they are hungry even more hungry than the ordinary man on the street
Nigerians are hungry, so why should the police be different?
Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by NAIJAilliterate: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2021
Kondomatic:
How much is the salary?

What can it buy today?

It's not even about how much the salary is there are not being paid monthly. This morning I was talking to some professors and doctors they are saying there is no guarantee on their pension some of these people work for 30 years and at the end of retirement they might not even get a pension
Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by NAIJAilliterate: 8:05am On Jun 28, 2021
louqas:

BIG FAT LIE

Look at your friend's protesting two years ago and they want to start again. All residents to hide themselves indoors don't become the next statistics. Hunger everywhere in the land. Second video from YouTube four months ago soldiers protest unpaid allowances and salaries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xq9Q_e8PRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AL7typeMVE
Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by templemount: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
NAIJAilliterate:
just go through what u just typed and make some corrections for easy understanding
Re: Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation by NAIJAilliterate: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2021
templemount:
[size=8pt][/size]just go through what u just typed and make some corrections for easy understanding

Take very much I will see what i can do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Home State Katsina To Convert Viewing Centres To Islamic Schools / Israel Stops Hundreds Of Jews From Moving To Iran As Asylum Seekers / Video Shows Anambra Citizens Exchange Votes For A Drink Can And N1k!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.