Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

EDITORIAL: At 21, Chidinma Ojukwu’s Life Is Over; Where Are The Feminists? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EDITORIAL: At 21, Chidinma Ojukwu’s Life Is Over; Where Are The Feminists? (1918 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EDITORIAL: At 21, Chidinma Ojukwu’s Life Is Over; Where Are The Feminists? by Boudiccao: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2021
No intelligent points to see in that post.
All I see is ranting covered in flowery grammar attacking feminism for gunning for gender equality as if feminism entails fighting for women like Chidinma that committed a crime, a crime which could have been prevented if men learn to stop philandering with young girls that are still maturing. Both the ceo and Chidinma are responsible for their actions.
This is not a feminist fight.
This is a fight against good Vs evil, decency and moral decadence.
The writer of the editorial post must be one of those anti feminist people that hate feminist and their fight for equality in the 21st century.

3 Likes

Re: EDITORIAL: At 21, Chidinma Ojukwu’s Life Is Over; Where Are The Feminists? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2021
The so-called "small girl" terminated his florishing spectacular destiny
Re: EDITORIAL: At 21, Chidinma Ojukwu’s Life Is Over; Where Are The Feminists? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2021
Humanoid01:

You must really think that humans are like toys and other non-renewable materials that you can use and discard whenever you like. You forget that everyone has a mind of their own and react to situations differently.

Nor go use your hand draw unwanted circumstances to yourself o. I believe that this conversation is timely. Redirect your focus bros.

I am married naw, so those girls that are ready to rock and roll and cash and carry for a while. Gerrit?
Re: EDITORIAL: At 21, Chidinma Ojukwu’s Life Is Over; Where Are The Feminists? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2021
Crazychris:
Haaa which one we want come date laidis ? sad

18 to 20 are the safest by brother and they are even the hottest if you know how to locate.
Re: EDITORIAL: At 21, Chidinma Ojukwu’s Life Is Over; Where Are The Feminists? by charly20(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2021
Boudiccao:
No intelligent points to see in that post.
All I see is ranting covered in flowery grammar attacking feminism for gunning for gender equality as if feminism entails fighting for women like Chidinma that committed a crime, a crime which could have been prevented if men learn to stop philandering with young girls that are still maturing. Both the ceo and Chidinma are responsible for their actions.
This is not a feminist fight.
This is a fight against good Vs evil, decency and moral decadence.
The writer of the editorial post must be one of those anti feminist people that hate feminist and their fight for equality in the 21st century.

You had to bring it to this? SMH... 21 years old, she is responsible for her decisions... Has the CEO done wrong? YES!... Should the murderer be held responsible? YES! The bolded was just unnecessary. The reason I hate the word feminism is because in as much as the basic concept of the cause is reasonable, individuals mostly women are pushing it in the wrong direction. Maybe y'all should choose the word BALANCE instead.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: EDITORIAL: At 21, Chidinma Ojukwu’s Life Is Over; Where Are The Feminists? by Boudiccao: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2021
charly20:

You had to bring it to this? SMH... 21 years old, she is responsible for her decisions... Has the CEO done wrong? YES!... Should the murderer be held responsible? YES! The bolded was just unnecessary. The reason I hate the word feminism is because in as much as the basic concept of the cause is reasonable, individuals mostly women are pushing it in the wrong direction. Maybe y'all should choose the word BALANCE instead.

Peace!

If he did no wrong by chasing and doing drugs with a 21yr old then he should bear the consequences of his actions of which he already did. It's a simple logic, if you are going to embark on something,be ready to take whatever comes out of it. Did he deserve to die? No, but that is part of the consequences of his actions. Others might have done same and left unhurt.
I also mentioned that both are responsible for their actions so this is not a feminist fight as the post is trying to push it in that direction. It is a reflection of the rot in our society, simple.
You have issues with feminism because the key word is 'Equality '?
Laughable and ridiculous.
Re: EDITORIAL: At 21, Chidinma Ojukwu’s Life Is Over; Where Are The Feminists? by Humanoid01(m): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

I am married naw, so those girls that are ready to rock and roll and cash and carry for a while. Gerrit?
Lol SMH!
Re: EDITORIAL: At 21, Chidinma Ojukwu’s Life Is Over; Where Are The Feminists? by charly20(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2021
Boudiccao:

If he did no wrong by chasing and doing drugs with a 21yr old then he should bear the consequences of his actions of which he already did. It's a simple logic, if you are going to embark on something,be ready to take whatever comes out of it. Did he deserve to die? No, but that is part of the consequences of his actions.Others might have done same and left unhurt.
I also mentioned that both are responsible for their actions so this is not a feminist fight as the post is trying to push it in that direction. It is a reflection of the rot in our society, simple.
You have issues with feminism because the key word is 'Equality '?
Laughable and ridiculous.

Why are you all over the place? Take a deep breath a re-read your first post I highlighted. From your statement,

1. All men are "philanderers".

2. Girls at 21 are maturing therefore by implication, they don't know their right from left.

From this post I'm quoting,

1. The result of cheating is murder and it's justifiable.

2. I have no issues with "feminism" (at least the REAL idea of it), I only have an issue with the direction it's being pushed into which obviously you have no problems with. BALANCE defines better what the world wants to achieve with FEMINISM.

Try to get a good understanding of an argument before laying your points lest you sound unintelligent

I wonder what your reaction was like in the umoren case?
Re: EDITORIAL: At 21, Chidinma Ojukwu’s Life Is Over; Where Are The Feminists? by Boudiccao: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2021
charly20:

Why are you all over the place? Take a deep breath a re-read your first post I highlighted. From your statement,

1. All men are "philanderers".

2. Girls at 21 are maturing therefore by implication, they don't know their right from left.

From this post I'm quoting,

1. The result of cheating is murder and it's justifiable.

2. I have no issues with "feminism" (at least the REAL idea of it), I only have an issue with the direction it's being pushed into which obviously you have no problems with. BALANCE defines better what the world wants to achieve with FEMINISM.

Try to get a good understanding of an argument before laying your points lest you sound unintelligent

I wonder what your reaction was like in the umoren case?

You are the one all over my post and I don't have the time to keep beating up this issue.
My opinion still stand. If 'you are' going to be promiscuous and do drugs, be ready to embrace the fallout and take responsibility for the consequences. He got murdered in the process and the girl will be prosecuted.

At 21,people may be adults but not psychologically developed. The grown ass man has no reason snatching up a girl at that age for his hideous gratifications.

You have a problem with 'Equality' because you believe women should not or cannot be equal to men or should not strive for equality because the world already misled men that women are not their equals and having an upper hand is solely a prerogative of the male gender? What is your problem with that concept?
Re: EDITORIAL: At 21, Chidinma Ojukwu’s Life Is Over; Where Are The Feminists? by abeniagbon(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2021
ceejayluv:

It's clear he was killed. Now let her bring any evidence or witnesses of abuse and rape na. She'll be very lucky to escape first degree murder conviction.

Nigerian court case is unpredictable. If you think its going to favour the dead man and it was otherwise. What will you do... Court will only act on police statement and other police investigation won't follow to court but to his lawyer to do the other stuff of the investigation.
So.learn how case file a treated in Nigeria. All this media assumption trial don't follow to court
Re: EDITORIAL: At 21, Chidinma Ojukwu’s Life Is Over; Where Are The Feminists? by MJBOLT: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2021
no judge will be stupid to free her when the facts of the case do not favour her

Kastonkastroll:
Forget it guy. I kid you not, with a very good simp lawyer that girl is coming out with no scratch. And his defence will be rape, the deceased drugged the girl, was violent with her and exploited her young age. And if the jugde is a simp, case close my bro
Re: EDITORIAL: At 21, Chidinma Ojukwu’s Life Is Over; Where Are The Feminists? by ceejayluv(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
abeniagbon:

Nigerian court case is unpredictable. If you think its going to favour the dead man and it was otherwise. What will you do... Court will only act on police statement and other police investigation won't follow to court but to his lawyer to do the other stuff of the investigation.
So.learn how case file a treated in Nigeria. All this media assumption trial don't follow to court
The dead man's family can easily afford a top notch lawyer to match any simp attorney. The case is already tilted against the babe. Once again, Goodluck to the simps
Re: EDITORIAL: At 21, Chidinma Ojukwu’s Life Is Over; Where Are The Feminists? by Conner44: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
moriss33:
He had to report u with his other moniker.
You even know the old agbaya wella.
Didn't know the impostor is from benue state buh I know he resides in PH.
I believe he is a paid Igbophobic APC bandit...whose duties include to bash anything concerning the SE & to asslick Bubu.
I feel sorry for the misguided fellow too who has sold his conscience for crumbs.
Later him go come NL begin write epistle 4 people wey never sabi am.

iceyjayz

don't mind him. he is working in tandem with some mods here. he reported my post saying i was against rule 1 (not posting threads in the right section) meanwhile what i did was make a single post/comment on an existing thread and not opening a new thread whotsoever.

i don't blame him sha, he had to flee with his tail between his legs. i will wait for him to post or open another thread again and still copy/paste my earlier query to him. i am not going anywhere yet.

2 Likes

Re: EDITORIAL: At 21, Chidinma Ojukwu’s Life Is Over; Where Are The Feminists? by moriss33(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
Pls continue the good work....I will help in whichever way I can till he gets sense

Conner44:

iceyjayz

don't mind him. he is working in tandem with some mods here. he reported my post saying i was against rule 1 (not posting threads in the right section) meanwhile what i did was make a single post/comment on an existing thread and not opening a new thread whotsoever.

i don't blame him sha, he had to flee with his tail between his legs. i will wait for him to post or open another thread again and still copy/paste my earlier query to him. i am not going anywhere yet.

1 Like

Re: EDITORIAL: At 21, Chidinma Ojukwu’s Life Is Over; Where Are The Feminists? by Iceyjayz: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
Conner44:

icey.jayz

That guy is a big embarrassment, don't ever stop telling him the truth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"He Hasn't Bathed In 3 Years' —okada Riders Arrest Man And Bath Him In Public / What If Your Sisters Husband Beats Her A Lot? / Nigeria Fraudsters Scamed A Lonely British Woman To The Tune Of £80,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.