Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards (503 Views)

The 3rd Edition Of The National MSME Awards 2020. All You Need To Know. / 2019 National MSME Awards: 3 Winners Tonight To Go Home With Brand New Cars / Photos: Federal Govt Hosts Maiden Edition Of National MSME Awards In ABUJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by vigopress: 4:45am On Jun 28, 2021
Governor Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe state on Sunday received an award of the best performing state and number one in ease of doing business among the 36 States and the FCT.

The award was presented to him by the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo during the 4th MSME awards and Dinner held at the presidential Villa in Abuja.

Recall that Gombe State has been ranked first among states that have provided attractive environments that promote business growth in Nigeria as contained in a result of the State Ease of Doing Business Survey undertaken by the Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC) as a status report on the current attractiveness of states business climates for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).

Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by essenjack(m): 4:51am On Jun 28, 2021
Maybe in shoe shinning, nail cutting and wheelbarrow pushing

1 Like

Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by angelEmade: 4:59am On Jun 28, 2021
Still wont change the fact that...north is oiless!!!

1 Like

Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39am On Jun 28, 2021
angelEmade:
Still wont change the fact that...north is oiless!!!
Na only oil u come drink for dis life

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39am On Jun 28, 2021
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

God bless Gombe state.
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by Monogamy: 5:42am On Jun 28, 2021
Nice one..

No wonder there have been little or no attacks in Gombe.

Ortom, continue crying foul sogbo

1 Like

Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:45am On Jun 28, 2021
Mtcheew. Arrangee. Wetin dey gombe? Even boko haram ignored the place.
Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:47am On Jun 28, 2021
essenjack:
Maybe in shoe shinning, nail cutting and wheelbarrow pushing
Shut up. Which of your alaigbo states is as peaceful and prosperous as Gombe state currently. Una dey always think na by abusing everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by backtalkG(m): 5:48am On Jun 28, 2021
nice one, took the crown from one clown of a governor hosting invitational tournament in government house
Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by Monogamy: 5:50am On Jun 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
Mtcheew. Arrangee. Wetin dey gombe? Even boko haram ignored the place.

People only invest in a conducive environment..

Be happy for Gombe state

1 Like

Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:57am On Jun 28, 2021
Monogamy:

People only invest in a conducive environment..

Be happy for Gombe state
Name five investments you know in Gombe
Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by Monogamy: 6:01am On Jun 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Name five investments you know in Gombe

I don't have to know their names.. I could have googled that but there is no need

Recall that Gombe State has been ranked first among states that have provided attractive environments that promote business growth in Nigeria as contained in a result of the State Ease of Doing Business Survey undertaken by the Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC) as a status report on the current attractiveness of states business climates for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).

What's your argument about gan gan
Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:07am On Jun 28, 2021
Monogamy:

I don't have to know their names.. I could have googled that but there is no need

What's your argument about gan gan
When you didn't understand my post, why did you know jump into my mention?

Be careful o. I don't suffer fools gladly.

How did they arrive at ease of doing business in Gombe?

Should such metric not be judged by its results? Or are they only following what is on paper?
Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by essenjack(m): 6:09am On Jun 28, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Shut up. Which of your alaigbo states is as peaceful and prosperous as Gombe state currently. Una dey always think na by abusing everybody.
STFU if u know my state of origin you will show me some respect. If no be one Nigeria, wetin for join me join cow. Ebot.
Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by Monogamy: 6:12am On Jun 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

When you didn't understand my post, why did you know jump into my mention?

Be careful o. I don't suffer fools gladly.

How did they arrive at ease of doing business in Gombe?

Should such metric not be judged by its results? Or are they only following what is on paper?

Jeez, if there has been peace in Gombe state than other Northern states, it's logical for them to attract more investors..

If they have attracted far more than others in %, then they would have the crown. Take note of the %
Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by angelEmade: 6:18am On Jun 28, 2021
post=103154085:

Na only oil u come drink for dis life
...so says the vulture griller.
Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by DankemzI(m): 6:38am On Jun 28, 2021
What profitable business is in Gombe Not Any southern state? Apart from cow herding, banditary and terrorism what other triving business can the north engage in
Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by PIMPAR: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2021
angelEmade:

...so says the vulture griller.
It's over 6 yrs, you have been Wailing endlessly
Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by PIMPAR: 6:43am On Jun 28, 2021
DankemzI:
What profitable business is in Gombe Not Any southern state? Apart from cow herding, banditary and terrorism what other triving business can the north engage in
Until you go to northern states and see for yourself, you will come back to your states in East and rain abuses on your Govs in SE
Travel and see, it's not by sleeping and walking at Ochanja market.
Travel to North and see
Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by TheRareGem1(f): 6:58am On Jun 28, 2021
Congratulations to the winners. Those that went home with a sum of 1 million naira and a car, 500k cash prize and 1.5 million naira and Car
Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by okefranci: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2021
Congratulations to the winners
Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by Joylove2324(f): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Gombe Emerges Overall Winner At 4th MSME Awards by RichBoy247: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2021
Is it award for killing and maiming?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu: Biden May Caution Buhari / Book On MKO Abiola Causes Copyright Battle, Sells Makes Over N100M / Abiodun Blames FG As Residents Tackle Gov Over Lagos-abeokuta Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.