Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP (9578 Views)

Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu / Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by bolaayenimo: 6:25am On Jun 28, 2021
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has denied the news reports making rounds that one of its governors from the South-East is close to joining the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

A chieftain of the party, Prince Kassim Afegbua in a statement on Sunday had said aside Governor Bello Matawalle of Zamfara state who is set to join the APC on Tuesday, another South-East governor is also set to join the ruling party.

According to Afegbua “I have every cause to believe there is possibly a huge conspiracy between the Uche Secondus-led NWC and the Caretakers Committee of the APC, to keep quiet while the opposition is being plundered through defection.

“I won’t be surprised if by tomorrow Uche Secondus decides to defect to the APC for reasons that are obvious. As I write this, another PDP Governor from the South-East is also warming up to defect”.

“Also, another PDP Governor from the North-East is warming up to defect if the right leadership is not put in place to halt this drift”.

However, speaking with Daily Independent, Kola Ologbondiyan, the PDP’s National Publicity Secretary said no PDP governor from South-East has informed the party leadership of leaving the party.

“No governor in the South East has told us that they are leaving our party for APC. None has said that” he said.
https://independent.ng/no-south-east-governors-has-told-us-they-are-joining-apc-pdp/

1 Like

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by joyairemiya: 6:29am On Jun 28, 2021
Dem no dey telli person

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Penguin2: 6:31am On Jun 28, 2021
The ones that defected, did they tell you?

I don’t know if there’s still hope for PDP because the defection don too much.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by DenreleDave(m): 6:32am On Jun 28, 2021
Tiny dot are hypocrites, their people hates apc but their leaders are flooding to apc..

Igbokwe says hy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Fahdiga1: 6:33am On Jun 28, 2021
PDP have proved to be an unserious party with this their shoddy handling of the party's primary election in Anambra state. I don't think they are ready to wrestle power from the APC. It is high time that the stakeholders of the party call for immediate resignation of Uche Secondus. This incompetent and bribe gulping man has further damaged the party and the earlier he leaves the better for the party

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Commentor: 6:38am On Jun 28, 2021
grin
Secondus.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Fahdiga1: 6:40am On Jun 28, 2021
Commentor:
grin
Secondus.
Secondus is a useless party chairman and I suspect he might be APC mole in the PDP

4 Likes

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Fahdiga1: 6:41am On Jun 28, 2021
Penguin2:
The ones that defected, did they tell you?

I don’t know if there’s still hope for PDP because the defection don too much.
PDP is useless

11 Likes

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by yanabasee1(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2021
Fahdiga1:
PDP is useless
APC is the oga patapata of all the useless parties in Nigeria....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Fahdiga1: 6:58am On Jun 28, 2021
yanabasee1:

APC is the oga patapata of all the useless parties in Nigeria....
I am a PDP faithful but with their shoddy handling of the party's primary election in Anambra state I think they are trying to overtake the APC in terms of uselessness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Sammy07: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2021
Fahdiga1:
PDP have proved to be an unserious party with this their shoddy handling of the party's primary election in Anambra state. I don't think they are ready to wrestle power from the APC. It is high time that the stakeholders of the party call for immediate resignation of Uche Secondus. This incompetent and bribe gulping man has further damaged the party and the earlier he leaves the better for the party

They Don't make use Of their opposition well.
They Don't even know how to do opposition.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by OBALOLA55(m): 6:59am On Jun 28, 2021
SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS ARE ALL SLAVES

OBIAKPO WILL SOON DECAMP WITH HIS POLITICAL JOBBER

DEM DEY DECEIVE GULLIBLE ANAMBRA PEOPLE WITH NKE A BU NKE ANYI

WATCHOUT

4 Likes

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by babyfaceafrica: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2021
Must they tell you... Abeg getat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Fahdiga1: 7:00am On Jun 28, 2021
Sammy07:

They Don't make use Of their opposition well.
I've seen it with my eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Seniorwriter(m): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2021
Clueless Party mongers.
Most of our past & present politicians are just plain unproductive and irresponsible.
They are charlatans that don't have the people's interest @heart.
BTW where is that TV station owner that was known for saying "I JUST WANNA MAKE COMMON SENSE" yeah I remember Ben Bruce...that's a typical example ...they'll rather do party affiliations rather than affiliate with the people they are to lead/serve as political office holders.

We need young visionary leaders abeg.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by DSC7: 7:01am On Jun 28, 2021
Make all of them join APC so that by 2023 the Dotnation will sink all of them.....
Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Sammy07: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2021
The case of Anambra primary, has render PDP useless finally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by ntyce(m): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2021
PDP should change its name to Useless Party of Nigeria.

This is what you get when you put a stooge as Party Chairman, Wike calls the shot.

If Buhari decides to go for a 3rd term, he will surely win with the level of a hopelessness PDP has exhibited.

This calls for the need for a 3rd force.

7 Likes

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Holadokun(m): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2021
PDP ooin doing well...

Assuming Jonathan character was like Buhari even Lia Mohammed and Tinubu won't have wings to voice as an Opposition.

Buhari is a beast and PDP is actually trying to get things in place else all PDP states would have been APC states by now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2021
Lol

Soon they will migrate

They should all leave pdp for Wike and his South crews.

No sane human will still remain on same party with Wike.

Moreover pdp as a party have nothing to offer except Industrial looting.

4 Likes

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Mikelarteta(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2021
They should go by the time they flog them koboko , dem go run back
Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Topmaike007(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2021
Wow
Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Commentor: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Secondus is a useless party chairman and I suspect he might be APC mole in the PDP

Everything is APC's fault.

1 Like

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by SEGLIZ: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2021
it all starts like rumour.

1 Like

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by fredoooooo: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2021
Ask GEJ to return our Cassava bread and deliver all those paper projects first before we know wetin we go talk... Useless chop and destroy party grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Cnach: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2021
Fahdiga1:
He is more useless than buhari

1 Like

Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Sunnybay7: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2021
They are not interested
Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by Fahdiga1: 7:06am On Jun 28, 2021
Cnach:

He is more useless than buhari
I de tell you
Re: Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2021
The Kola of a guy is a motherfvcking clown cheesy cheesy i hope he's not expecting a defector to consult him before defecting?
Anyone who still believe PDP can win any general election in Nigeria in the nearest future should have his braim examined and reexamined; maka na Onye ahụ ekopu go embarassed embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Appoints Abdulrazaq As Zoning Committee Chairman / Dantata Dies In Germany. / DUTSE ...from Village To City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.