Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time (3803 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) / Heavily Pregnant Tboss Spotted At A Medical Diagnostic Center In Abuja (Pix) / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by dastancypayne(m): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2021
Popular trap/hiphop rapper Cardi B has put the internet on fire this morning when she posted her baby bumps for the first time, shocking everyone seeing her for the first time pregnant again.
On d post, she praised Offset for a work well done.
Fans celebrated with her, including some prominent Nigerian musicians
Congratulations Bardi

Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by Fahdiga1: 7:17am On Jun 28, 2021
Sweet toto
Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by flexlatifa: 7:18am On Jun 28, 2021
This world don spoil.....
Imagine now any celebrity wey wan snap dey naked...
I spit!!!

4 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by doggedfighter(f): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2021
She's got beautiful tits and nice body for a pregnant woman.

Or is this picture edited?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by thorpido(m): 7:35am On Jun 28, 2021
doggedfighter:

Cosmetically edited.

4 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by doggedfighter(f): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2021
thorpido:
Cosmetically edited.

Oh....... I get it now grin
Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by SocialJustice: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2021
Sweet fvck
Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by FatherChrismas: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2021
What services are you willing to contract out in the range of $200 or $500 ?? I can do it for you, all you need to do is ask.

Good morning
Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by NiklauseFred(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2021
Must she go naked?!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by Onyi22(f): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Must she go naked?!
Is it your naked

4 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by Omicron007: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2021
Offset surely did a good work.
I go like taste this Cardi shaa grin

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by NiklauseFred(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2021
Onyi22:

Is it your naked

It's not my 'naked' tho but why can't most females respect their body for once?!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by Onyi22(f): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
NiklauseFred:

It's not my 'naked' tho but why can't most females respect their body for once?!
Is it your respect, abi your body?
O boy face front

4 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by Bunmhi(f): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
shocked
Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by veli1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Smokey come see some bullshit cool
Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by NiklauseFred(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Onyi22:

Is it your respect, abi your body?
O boy face front

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by teeshet: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
doggedfighter:

i want to see your tits

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by dastancypayne(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
teeshet:
i want to see your tits
Wahala o
Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Arne sai arne
Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
no be person dey snap all these naked ladies?...
chai!, if na me, f+ck will be my mode of payment...
if I snap you, I will f+ck you!!
local man cannot have an erected dick in vain
Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by oloyedewaris(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nude is now a trend, stupid generation
Re: Heavily Pregnant Cardi B Shows Her Baby Bump For The First Time by tofewok963: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! / Chris Brown’s New Hair Style, Do You Like It? / S2x Tape Of Former Nigerian Governor’s Daughter Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.