Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Capital Requirement For Microfinance Banks In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Capital Requirement For Microfinance Banks In Nigeria (372 Views)

How Do I Get My BVN Code Number Online ( In All Banks In Nigeria ) / Banks With AI Bots Like Leo / List Of Nigerian Banks USSD Codes To Transfer Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Capital Requirement For Microfinance Banks In Nigeria by Ladymira: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2021
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), an institution that regulates the banking activities in the country via its circular with reference FPRD/DIR/GEN/CIR/07/024 dated 07 March 2019 reviewed the minimum capital requirement for Microfinance Banks in Nigeria in the table below.

The deadlines dates stated above were later changed by the regulator through its circular with reference FPRD/DIR/GEN/CIR/07/054 dated 29 April 2020 to April 2021 and 2022, respectively. This revision of effective dates was predicated on the effect of Corona Virus (Covid-19) pandemic on the economic activities.
A Microfinance Bank that meets the regulatory capital requirement cannot afford to be experiencing any information technology (IT) challenges as it usually results into:
· Customer dissatisfaction due to poor services
· Fraud created from system failure
· Improper reporting
Based on the above challenges, it is imperative for MFBs, Cooperative Societies, MFIs, Credit Unions etc. to automate their business processes.
Our Fastra Microfinance Banking Solution (FMBS) is an application that is user-friendly, robust, scalable, affordable, real-time support and secure.
Some of the basic modules of the FMBS are:
1. CASA (Savings and Currents Accounts)
2. Loans and Credit Facilities
3. Financial Reporting (Trial balance, Profit and loss, General Ledgers) etc.
I will be talking more about this product and the microfinance industry in weeks to come. For more information, kindly visit our website https://bigfixtech.com/ or call/chat me on 07083224066.
#microfinance #financialservices #banking #fintech #informationtechnology.

(1) (Reply)

Mango Smartphones The Future Is Here / Concordski: What Ever Happened To Soviets' Spectacular Rival To Concorde? / Why Should A Mobile App Development Company Hire Freelance Mobile App Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.