Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Have You Ever Been Interviewed On A Live TV? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Ever Been Interviewed On A Live TV? (728 Views)

Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) / Channels Tv Reporter Shoves Colleague During a Live Coverage in Lagos (Video) / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Interviewed On A Live TV? by JOACHINpedro: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2021
I can't help but laugh whenever I remember how I flopped on my first and only interview on NTA. grin
Mine happened when I was in SS1. Was newly admitted in the school. Sha, the school ranked 3rd in the whole state.
One faithful day, I was coming back from school with my friends then I saw a popular TV presenter. Omo! I was extremely happy seeing her in reality, she made it better when she told us she wanted to ask us few very simple questions and she needed volunteers from any of us.
My guys just hide, me I sharperly volunteered with a big grin on my innocent face. grin (Alas! I go show for TV)
My good people, this woman entered my dialect and was asking me meanings of things I couldn't possibly have known even if I was born and bred in the village.
I attempted the 3 questions but only God knows that the answers I gave could be language spoken in Jupiter.
After she was through, I became so angry, annoyed and my like for her instantly turned into hatred. I wanted to tell her to delete it but my mind was already messed up.

Damn! She actually came to ridicule standard schools that discouraged students from learning their cultural heritage, I gave myself up as the sacrificial lamb. That was actually the first time my heart got broken by a reporter I admired. I couldn't believe that I will be shown on national TV confidently saying what I don't know.

Well long story short, it was only televised on the local channel and didn't actually get much audience, at least from people I know. undecided

Because of that I began to offer Igbo language subject. I would always volunteer to read the literature to the class.

I became bold, no more stage fright.
And to crown it all I won lots of cash from writing Igbo short stories during my stay in the Uni.
So the interview really paid off kiss

Share yours

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Interviewed On A Live TV? by olempe(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2021
My first experience was in 2011 at a local TV station in Ondo. A very memorable one.

Several years later today, by God's grace I now interview people on live TV.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Interviewed On A Live TV? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2021
That awesome moment you appear in news for bad reason. Your ex will host a party and celebrate your embarrassment grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Interviewed On A Live TV? by JOACHINpedro: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
olempe:
My first experience was in 2011 at a local TV station in Ondo. A very memorable one.

Several years later today, by God's grace I now interview people on live TV.
Good to know bro cheesy

(1) (Reply)

30 Days, The Movie. / 24 Season 7 / Anybody Watched These Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.