Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail (22512 Views)

Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore / U.S. Court Orders Bidemi Rufai To Pay $604,260, Forfeit Asset / $350,000 Fraud: US Court Orders Indefinite Detention Of Bidemi Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Close your mouth typical of a Nigerian, what privacy while your conversations are open to IOS, Android and all other apps on your phone.

grin

They don't know.

I once had a physical face to face conversation with somebody. The following day, my phone is throwing adverts at me via opera mini on what we discussed. This one was very vivid.

There were two other instances that followed.

2 Likes

Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by Onepeople: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2021
If this ogun state governor's Aid happened to come from the eastern region, this whole thread would have gone tribal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by baralatie(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2021
design106:
grin
E forget say no be Naija court e dey.
E forget

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by makemoneywbsite: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2021
Kosoco:
Very Unethical to tap his voice call.... That total invasion of his privacy..
The mumu boy could not even discuss with his brother in Yoruba mgbati mgbati? But where he wan run go? Abi to continue with him SA work with gufanor?
Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by FBIBOT(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2021
Dumbass.... He thinks it's Nigeria....

4 Likes

Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by RZArecta(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2021
What a bunch of dumb motherfúckers cool

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by FBIBOT(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

grin

They don't know.

I once had a physical face to face conversation with somebody. The following day, my phone is throwing adverts at me via opera mini on what we discussed. This one was very vivid.

LOL I don't know why Nigerians haven't figure this out... Search anything/product on your browser (chrome or opera) then open Facebook app.... You immediately start seeing advert pertaining to your search keyword.... Same happens in other apps that run ads....
Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by RZArecta(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2021
Kosoco:
don't expose your ignorance abeg, warrants are quickly signed by competent judges for such activities abi you think it's your useless Nigerian judiciary they're using there ? I know you're supporting this criminal and his latest oluwole attempt to escape cool

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by iHart(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2021
Kosoco:
Do you think America is Nigeria. Over there, you are being monitored from all angles.

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by Mayng01(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2021
This isn’t Nigeria!, they will do all to make sure one does not escape justice. God bless America
Kosoco:

3 Likes

Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by makemoneywbsite: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2021
Onepeople:
If this ogun state governor's Aid happened to come from the eastern region, this whole thread would have gone tribal.

We know those that instigate tribalism in all...
Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2021
FBI kudos always working
Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2021
What kind of criminal is this guy? Still trying to scam the courts while being prosecuted for scam.

2 Likes

Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by int0x80(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

grin

They don't know.

Turn off the microphone access to some apps on your phone.

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by Ashirioluwa: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2021
Same criminal will come back to Nigeria to rule his state as a governor, as a senator or get appointment from state / federal government

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by int0x80(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

The mumu boy could not even discuss with his brother in Yoruba mgbati mgbati? But where he wan run go? Abi to continue with him SA work with gufanor?
US government has interpreters in the three major languages in Nigeria. He should have used encrypted means of communication.
Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by 1forall: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2021
dfrost:
embarassed lipsrsealed undecided angry
So he doesn't think that they will tap his calls or what?
Not just his but of everyone known to be connected to him.
Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by Yankee101: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2021
This guy think say na naija

Keep digging yourself in deeper

Thief
Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by tunapawizzy: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2021
Kosoco:
Dey there dey whine urself. When u purchased or register Sim card, the I agree wey u click under Terms and conditions, u read am? Attendants go just dey tell u oga sign here, oya sign dere..u no know say u dun will ur whole being to government...

3 Likes

Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by zabuur: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2021
Kosoco:

Describe yourself in one word

I'll start - DUMB

2 Likes

Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by Splitmind: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2021
This is man is innocent!
Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by Kosoco(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2021
zabuur:

Describe yourself in one word

I'll start - DUMB
no time for a Dunes that don't think
Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by tofolo(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2021
Kosoco:
They might have a court order to tap his calls, else it wont hold water.
Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by nemynely(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2021
Mehn, this guy is in deeper shit. Guess he kept up his conversation in Yoruba, oblivious that his line was tapped and a translator was on hand to transcript.
Bottom line - if you can't do the time, then don't do the crime.

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by StreetFight: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kosoco:

Are you okay at all?
Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by juniorstar(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kosoco:
If you have watched the series billions you will realise that if the DOJ wants to nail you they would not only tap your phone they will also break into your house.
Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by Kosoco(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
StreetFight:

Are you okay at all?
na you and your benefactors no well...
Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by SenecaTheYonger: 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
He has ruined his bail chances completely. Even if he falls sick (which I doubt he can because he will receive great care) he still won’t be granted bail.
Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by Masterkernel1: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

grin

They don't know.

They don't know that there isn't anything like privacy.
Re: Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail by Tosman12(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kosoco:

you think this is nigeria abi. department of state/FBI even Police can actually get warrant to tap his call, especially when they can convince that he will try to pull shady move as per a NIgerian. you guyz have been so brainwashed that everytime ur bleeped up politicians or fraudulently connected kin are on trial u start shouting human right. even trump call was tapped. unethical ko, unjanjaweed ni.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Plans To Ban Importation Of Vehicles / Lawan Swears-In Abiru, Dickson, Two Other Senators / Dapo Abiodun: I May End Up In Pulpit After 8 Years As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.