Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) (16814 Views)

Burna Boy Wins BET Awards Best International Act For Record Fourth Time (Video) / Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) / Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo (2) (3) (4)

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Buena boy is hot now a days... I cut cap for him.
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
Congratulations
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by yinkkus: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

No 9ja musician reach burna level now, I still dey sight fireboy and this new buju

the guy is unique. he is original.
Niniola too is doing well.

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by xelly: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
One of the worst overrated and overhyped musician of this century.

Burnaboy no commot shishi when it comes to music, with this zero talent im get, still come be pompous and arrogant. I don't blamed him anyways, i blamed the hypers of this shit of a musician.

Which Hype biko? If na hype, he wouldn't be winning awards.

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Burnaboy no commot shishi when it comes to music, with this zero talent im get, still come be pompous and arrogant. I don't blamed him anyways, i blamed the hypers of this shit of a musician.
you must have a single digit IQ, low mentality and lack the ability to decipher a good song. Safe to say your music taste is below per. In fact, your music taste is trash. I’d advise you to avoid anything concerning music right now and stick to birds rattling.

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by BIGNAME2020: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
DonBenny77:
Obo and the kid should just agree that Odogwu is their Daddy

Nor be say he too sing oo. But he nor just carry woman matter for head like the two fuckboys grin
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by iLegendd(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
sammysneh:
He choke wella ,burna boy u too much
Wen he call himself Africa giant he knew what he was saying

He believed in himself. When you believe in yourself like no one else ever will, people will think you're arrogant because of your excess confidence. It's one thing Burna Boy is facing. I face it too.

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Fredlongs:
This guy needs a better competitor abeg

What did he sing? He's just had better collabos with other artists and producers which is still the collaborative effort at play.

If Davido or wizkid team up with the right talent and material its game over for by guy burna. He's good bt not anything better than theses other 2 greats I mentioned.
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by kriss27(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Enemy of progress spotted, free yourself from hate

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Gjmff: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
you must have a single digit IQ, low mentality and lack the ability to decipher a good song. Safe to say your music taste is below per. In fact, your music taste is trash. I’d advise you to avoid anything concerning music right now and stick to birds rattling.

Lolsss..
See d way all of us Guys don Bash Madam Vanessa Finish..

But you now took it To a Higher Level.. cheesy sad

Just Free the Lady nah!!
She's just a Davido enthusiast!!
Nigeria Girls nor dey play with Davido@all!!

He is dier Main Main...He always talk about Spending his Doe on Girls and They love him for it..

Dey don't like BurnaBoy..
Also Wizkid!! Dem say him too Stingy!! undecided

Dey need a Guy who go Buy two Chaka RangeRovers for them n dier Mama!!
Even Yahoo Boys Fit Try am?? wink cheesy cheesy

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Michaelfucker(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
paddyofboss:
B like Burba don join illuminati
Lol grin Are you just knowing that ?

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Michaelfucker(m): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
yinkkus:

the guy is unique. he is original.
Niniola too is doing well.
Niniola is underrated. cry

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
jaxxy:

What did he sing? He's just had better collabos with other artists and producers which is still the collaborative effort at play.

If Davido or wizkid team up with the right talent and material its game over for by guy burna. He's good bt not anything better than theses other 2 greats I mentioned.

BurnaBoy is Better dan Wizkid!! Ask Wizkid..He knows..
BurnaBoy is the ONLY artiste Wizkid has Featured in a song. Wizkid hardly features other artiste!! Go find out!!

As for Davido, don't EVER compare him to BurnaBoy!!
Davido is in the class of Tekno and Kiss Daniel!!.. sad

BurnaBoy is Super talented, versatile and an All rounder!!
From the days of Like to Party, Check and Balance, Soke, Temper Rmx to Gbona and the current songs, he has been singing with Different styles and Patterns!!

Davido Relies on his DMW producers and Crew (Speroach, Baby Fresh, Peruzzi and Mayorkun).. Without diz guys, He is Almost useless!! undecided

Wizkid, perhaps more Talented Dan Burna, has not Worked enough on his Lyrics!!
If Wizkid did this, He would have surpassed 2baba to be the GREATEST Nigerian artiste of All time!!..

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
Vinnie2000:

BurnaBoy is the ONLY artiste Wizkid has Featured in a song. Wizkid hardly features other artiste!! Go find out!!

From the days of Like to Party, Check and Balance, Soke, Temper Rmx to Gbona and the current songs, he has been singing with Different styles and Patterns!!

Davido Relies on his DMW producers and Crew (Speroach, Baby Fresh, Peruzzi and Mayorkun).. Without diz guys, He is Almost useless!! undecided

If Wizkid did this, He would have surpassed 2baba to be the GREATEST Nigerian artiste of All time!!..

Bunra ain't singing shit. His best songs where collaborations should tell u smtn. He also rode on fela's style. He isn't better than Davido except for in International collaborations cos that's where Davido is weak or not smart enough to pick good collaborations for his range, style and better exposure.

Burna isn't all that like he hypes himself.
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Rahkman: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

shut up ur stinking mouth idiot

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Rahkman: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
jaxxy:

Bunra ain't singing shit. His best songs where collaborations should tell u smtn. He also rode on fela's style. He isn't better than Davido except for in International collaborations cos that's where Davido is weak or not smart enough to pick good collaborations for his range, style and better exposure.

Burna isn't all that like he hypes himself.
baba sharap abeg mtssew

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Rahkman: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
Vinnie2000:

even kiss daniel get talent pass davido... i just no know why him no go international ..... davido dey same talent level with tekno

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rahkman:
baba sharap abeg mtssew

I'm not saying burna isn't talented don't get me wrong bt it take time and consistency to be considered great. Alot of people have talent even more than burna bt them no blow. See wande coal after he left mohits no show.

My point is burna is still paying his does to be considered great like his hyping himself. He's not yet great bt he done dey compare himself to fela. Do u know how far fela has gone to make a name? No be moi moi.

Burna is still in the process e never reach.
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by youngmoney4me(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Omo u too much
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by egennie(f): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
He is living the fela legacy well

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Burgerlomo: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Iceyjayz: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Why are you always like this? jeez!
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by yinkkus: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Michaelfucker:
Niniola is underrated. cry
yes she is. beyonce even sampled her music and she got grammy recognition for it.

Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Temysteve(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
DonBenny77:
Obo and the kid should just agree that Odogwu is their Daddy
Burns was actually the late comer, big Wiz and obo has done that way back. So keep shut and celebrate all of dem
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by mechanics(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
Congrats to him.
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Obidiugwu: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2021
Wow Congratulations Odogwu,,,this is back to back,,,keep it up,,,Dm us for different type of Male/Female Fabrics at affordable prices..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by Akharmony: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Only one who doesn't have ears for good music wont credit Odogwu borna's music.
Re: BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:38am On Jul 01, 2021
Congrats to him

5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry / Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) / Iyanya's le Kwa Ukwu Video-Shoot (Photos)