Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Today's The Deadline For This Maths Assignment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Today's The Deadline For This Maths Assignment (421 Views)

Who Can Solve This Maths? / What Can I Do To This United States Guy I Did Maths Assignment For / Great Mathematicians Help Me Solve This Maths Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's The Deadline For This Maths Assignment by adebayo18015(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2021
Please help out

Re: Today's The Deadline For This Maths Assignment by Bigredmachine: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2021
Chai see as i dey remember Doctor Adeyeye and Mr Ogundele that year because of this maths question... I hope those lecturers make heaven on the last day cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Today's The Deadline For This Maths Assignment by mrphysics(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
No 1.

I don't have time for the rest. And I hope I didn't make mistake anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Today's The Deadline For This Maths Assignment by VlamesIffect(f): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
At the end this nonsense no useful for life. grin
Re: Today's The Deadline For This Maths Assignment by DonroxyII: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
VlamesIffect:
At the end this nonsense no useful for life. grin

It's the most useful element in life and it is the "Everything" ....

He who Understands Maths, Understand God !!
Re: Today's The Deadline For This Maths Assignment by VlamesIffect(f): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
DonroxyII:
It's the most useful element in life and it is the "Everything" ....

He who Understands Maths, Understand God !!

Oh.

Abeg use dydx solve your life problems now.

Tell me one life practical application of dydx.

Be deceiving urself.

1 Like

Re: Today's The Deadline For This Maths Assignment by DonroxyII: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Oh.

Abeg use dydx solve your life problems now.

Tell me one life practical application of dydx.

Be deceiving urself.
Africans are predominantly ignorant that's why you are slave even to just northern Nigeria

If you check weapon systems, social systems ( Colonialism, Space technology, Nuclear weapon, Human Degradation, Social vices , War, Peace ....

dy/dx can be use to hack your life ..... and destroy everything you !!
Re: Today's The Deadline For This Maths Assignment by VlamesIffect(f): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
DonroxyII:
Africans are predominantly ignorant that's why you are slave even to just northern Nigeria

If you check weapon systems, social systems ( Colonialism, Space technology, Nuclear weapon, Human Degradation, Social vices , War, Peace ....

dy/dx can be use to hack your life ..... and destroy everything you !!

Stop being ridiculous.

I directed the question to you personally. What life achievements can you boast of from your dydx knowledge.

What have you achieved with dydx.

Keeping that in abeyance...

who told you weapons systems use dydx dont say what you have no practical knowledge of

Social systems use dydx ...stop being delusional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today's The Deadline For This Maths Assignment by DonroxyII: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Stop being ridiculous.

I directed the question to you personally. What life achievements can you boast of from your dydx knowledge.

What have you achieved with dydx.

Keeping that in abeyance...

who told you weapons systems use dydx dont say what you have no practical knowledge of

Social systems use dydx ...stop being delusional.

Mumu, There is no calculus in Weapons and Defence systems ....

Why am I even arguing with you .... ... If you can't understand the applicability of science of numbers to reality then that's "Dullard" ....

You think those formulas are just abstract and useless .... They are practical phenomena ...

Everything is Number, Everything is Mathematics...
Re: Today's The Deadline For This Maths Assignment by VlamesIffect(f): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
DonroxyII:
Mumu, There is no calculus in Weapons and Defence systems ....

Why am I even arguing with you .... ... If you can't understand the applicability of science of numbers to reality then that's "Dullard" ....

You think those formulas are just abstract and useless .... They are practical phenomena ...

Everything is Number, Everything is Mathematics...

Said a dumb person.

Keep deceiving urself.

Simple question what have you personally achieved with the dydx you cannot say.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Today's The Deadline For This Maths Assignment by DonroxyII: 8:05am On Jul 02, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Oau 2021 Post Graduate Programs / Remembering Kubiet Akpan’s Death, And Buhari’s Driver Who Died In DSS Custody / 5 Top Universities Worldwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.