Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House (4703 Views)

Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2021

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by josephubah111(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
This is serious. ..evidence yakpa

6 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Realtalk20: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Who is barrister what? And why should we care if his home was invaded

At times I don't understand the news that comes on this site

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by StandardJohn(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
they'll deny it and call the video fake...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by DDDEnterprises: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
This is getting more interesting... and serious undecided

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Lajet: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:

Shut up Zombie

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by nairalandankrah: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
This is undeniable evidence.. So overwhelming..
Shame on Buhari, shame on DSS

28 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Nigeriadondie: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
undecided
Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by fourboys: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:

Read more

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by ScamHunter: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:

Of course you shouldn't care the way no one would care the day it would be your turn to be invaded by armed men.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by IJOBA11: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:

BORORO UNA NOR DEY TIRE

CC

OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ONIONBANDIT
ARREWA1STSON AKA EKPEITIT
LETS HAVE YOUR OPINION PLEASE

6 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by jlinkd78(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Noted
Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Tranquillity360: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nigeria army are the Terrorists terrorising East.

Boko haram is better than them.Evil people.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by OssyMalik: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:

you will never understand. Taa gbafuo!!

Uchu

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Gondonu: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
They lied they didnt do this but alas evil people.Gumi and his hoardes of bandit brothers are frolicking peacefully but peaceful people demanding freedom from this zoo are terrorists.Useless government with useless army

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Sebastine1994(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
it's a lie. this video was doctored. please stop hating this country.

stop stoking hate amongst people.

I know barrister ejiofor very well, we used to be enemies before now. we were always quarrelling about parking space in our estate.

please stop spreading a lie. ejiofor has denied it to everyone

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Ojiofor: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
IJOBA11:
BORORO UNA NOR DEY TIRE

CC

OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ONIONBANDIT
ARREWA1STSON AKA EKPEITIT
LETS HAVE YOUR OPINION PLEASE

You should be calling his partner Nnamdi Kanu not me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Brimstone77: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nigerian military are state sponsored terrorists...

They kidnap,they invade people's house at night, They burn people's houses,they sack villages,they decapitate their perceived enemy,they assassinate people, they rub people at gun point,they are the real terrorist..

The only different between Nigerian militaries and Boko Haram,bandit is the uniform and government backup....

11 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Tranquillity360: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ojiofor:

You should be calling his partner Nnamdi Kanu not me.
He called you because you are lover of injustice.

7 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by gidgiddy: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
They just went to Barrister Ejiofor's house, killed his PA, stole his car, and burnt the car with the body of the PA still inside it.

Nigerian Police are just gangsters

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by mytime24(f): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Buhari will tag them
Unknown soldiers

11 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by hammer3x: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
THEY KILLED THAT SECURITY MAN AND STARTED DRAGGING HIS BODY ON THE GROUND.

WAT DID THE SECURITY MAN DO TO THEM?

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by rayvelez(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Just see wat this bastard did in that video its better if the UGM contd killing dem like chicken.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by zinodizt: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:

undecided

6 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Wernerblue: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
Animals everywhere…. There is reward for their actions

6 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Lanretoye(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
In Nigerian army spokesperson's voice "FAKE NEWS"
Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by mactoni91(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
Afghanistan and Nigeria, which is safer to live?

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Ojiofor: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tranquillity360:
He called you because you are lover of injustice.

I am man of justice. Those naive youths Nnamdi Kanu are misleading to death deserve justice too. If all of them had stayed away from radio Biafra they would be alive today.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Tranquillity360: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ojiofor:

I am man of justice. Those naive youths Nnamdi Kanu are misleading to death deserve justice too. If all of them had stayed away from radio Biafra they would be alive today.
Man of justice indeed.

Your Nigeria army invading people home,which you see no wrong in it is justice,even home of a lawyer doing his legal work.

Who mislead those that were killed by herdsmen all over East?

9 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by ruggedtimi(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
That was the car they burnt...damn

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Yet To Commence Issuance Of PVCs In Anambra Two Weeks To Elections / Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son / Saraki: Nigeria Needs An Active President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.