Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Tonto Dikeh Reportedly Dating Delta State Activist Prince Kpokpogiri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reportedly Dating Delta State Activist Prince Kpokpogiri (324 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Why Police Arrested Prince Kpokpogiri / Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend / Nigerians Blast 32-year-old Actor Timini For Reportedly Dating 20-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reportedly Dating Delta State Activist Prince Kpokpogiri by stevomome(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh is in love and wants the world to know about it. The news of her relationship with Prince Kpokpogiri became public on 27th June 2021 on the occasion of his birthday.

On her part, Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram page to write the sweetest words to describe her man. She reminisced on her their relationship, saying it has made her a better woman.

“Happy birthday to you My BABY�. You’ve shown me that love is best presented as true as they come, you put a spring In my steps. Falling in love with you is like the wildest roller coaster ride. Because of you, I have gotten to appreciate the finer things in life.

Full story: https:///3xY770k

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts You Need To Know About Bbnaija Nengi / Bbnaija: 18+ Watch Full Videos Of The Kis$ing Dares / Grinding Gone Wrong As Hajia4real And Dancegod Lloyd Ends Up In A Pool. [watch V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.