Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Need A CHINA VENDOR That Buy All Gift Cards And Funds....... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need A CHINA VENDOR That Buy All Gift Cards And Funds....... (2583 Views)

Is There A China Company Website Cheaper Than Alibaba, Aliexpress,1688 Yes!!!!! / Learn Trading Of All Gift Cards / Loading All Gift Cards : Instant Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A CHINA VENDOR That Buy All Gift Cards And Funds....... by humblebobojay(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
This guy buy all gift cards and fund and he is very reliable you can ask him to do anything for you to know that he's not Nigerian he's pure China and he did better thing for me too .....
You can comment under here if you need his WhatsApp number and confirm him.....

I know it's hard to believe people because of the situation Nigeria is in now but he's not Nigerian.....

Just comment under this post I will link you up with him .....

1 Like

Re: Need A CHINA VENDOR That Buy All Gift Cards And Funds....... by Dot298: 3:34am On May 02, 2022
Howfa
Link.me
Re: Need A CHINA VENDOR That Buy All Gift Cards And Funds....... by dannyblings(m): 10:46am On Nov 12, 2022
Please I need his number
Re: Need A CHINA VENDOR That Buy All Gift Cards And Funds....... by evans0000(m): 6:35am On Mar 20, 2023
Good day boss!

We buy all giftcards and cryptocurrency at the best rate in the market.

I AM 100% REAL AND LEGIT AND I WILL PROVE THAT TO YOU BY VIDEO CALLS OR ANY OTHER WAY YOU CHOOSE.

Here are our rates:

Steam GiftCard = N600/$1

Razer Gold =N630/$1

iTunes GiftCard = N450/$1

Google Play = N500/$1

XBox GiftCard = N460/$1

Sephora GiftCard = N530/$1, etc

*We buy/sell all crypto currencies at your own rate*

NB- Rates are liable to change due to market fluctuations. VIDEO CALLS ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE

WhatsApp>>>> my number in signature

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 200,000naira Per Month In 2020 / Book Your Hotel, Accommodation & Guest Houses @ Tanabookings / 10 Ways To Cultivate Saving Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.