Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos (8560 Views)

Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security / EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement / DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ok
Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by Olamideayomide(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Keep up the good work
Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by Slickleo: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I feel like committing suicide sad How can true Christians handle depression? sad

Read Psalm 91
Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by CelestineNelson: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I feel like committing suicide sad How can true Christians handle depression? sad
You have done a lot trying to paint your self as a Christian to deceive and misinformed Christians. If I declare that you shall also use the same medium to preach the Gospel
Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by Owaincouncil: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
GOTVee:
Whats the cause of your depression? Is it marriage? Is it money? Is it job? Is it barreness
Many thing cause depression and tge solution to each are different.
Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
because of protest
Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by ComeToJesus: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Vickyvice:
Dss when una wan combine to get info about Boko Haram recruitment? Where una dey when the whole of northeast and central come under control of islamist fundamentalists? Where were you when iswap located and finished up shekau? Na to dey wear suit dey form nonsense jack bauer

"To wear suit dey form nonsense Jack Bauer"
cheesy cheesy grin

You are wicked bro

3 Likes

Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by olufunmi01(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=GOTVee post=103167039] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I feel like committing suicide sad How can true Christians handle depression? sad[/quotes
You don't have to commit suicide, because there's always light at the end of every tunnel. Hope in God to change whatever situation you are going through.
Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by RuddyFusion(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
GOTVee:

Sure you're born again and spirit filled? Thoughts of suicide should never come near your heart.

Talk to.the Lord.....

We can ask HIM for anything just like we speak to our earthly Father, and believe them, likewise we can speak to our HEAVENLY FATHER and HIS Son Jesus Christ and believe that we will be heard and we will receive solutions to our problems.

The Lord is ever present to hear and help US
Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by sslcrypt: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
In essence police intelligence efforts are not efficient due to red tapes and interagency competition.

Therefore let's utilize a vehicle that is in every nook and cranny of the state for intelligence gathering, since it would be cheaper setting up.

My concern is the professionalism behind the neighborhood watch guys.

From observation Nigeria is the only place everyone wants to be security official but don't wanna actually engage or confront criminal elements in a gun fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by Bestbeelieve: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
GOTVee:
confide in someone you can trust! theres always a solution to any problem!
Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
ComeToJesus:

"To wear suit dey form nonsense Jack Bauer"
cheesy cheesy grin

You are wicked bro
this thing dey vex me well we'll. If na to dey trail and arrest people who are ordnary civilians, you go see how smart them dey

1 Like

Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by BelovedofLord: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
GOTVee:
Brother, don't do it!
See my contact on my signature. Kindly call me now, the LORD, loves you the more, please!!!
Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by Spidermon: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
dante0147:
Sheik As DSS director

E tire me walahi
Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by fof1: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
GOTVee:

HOW CAN YOU CONTEMPLATE SELF MURDER/SUICIDE AS A BELIEVER...? PLS DO NOT EVER BE UNGRATEFUL FOR UR LIFE,NO MATTER UR NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES. CONTACT ME NOW 08027164844.
Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by whippersnapper(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
na when you enter their hand you go know say then even pass john wick.
Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by Pymetrics: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
GOTVee:

Be patience bro. There is ease after hardship. Ensure you share your problem with good friends and neighbor, they can assist you. Suicide is not the way please.
Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by calcal: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Consultville:
Lagos State always setting the pace

Setting the pace is by bringing in Fulani security men, good morning
Re: LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos by Spidermon: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2021
DSS be giving regular Nigerian civil service vibes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi: Supreme Court Affirms Francis Nwifuru As Gov, Dismisses Pdp's Suit / Trafficking: How Northerners Are Turning Mecca Into Prostitution N Crime Haven / Full Election Results From All The States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.