Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Do You Know About Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Know About Jesus? (734 Views)

10 Tips For Talking About Jesus / See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! / Flaw In Jehovah's Witness Bible (NWT) About Jesus Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Jesus? by dollarhome(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2011
A lot of us think we know Jesus Christ, but when you come down to the major facts, we know next to nothing. I found this amazing blog on Facts About Jesus, and it's so intriguing it keeps you wondering what we actually learnt at Sunday School, It's http://watchjesus1..com
Re: What Do You Know About Jesus? by sizzlers(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2011
thanks poster,this blog really will help me to know more.
Re: What Do You Know About Jesus? by Niyi53(m): 6:24am On May 10, 2011
you have known nothing about the true being of Jesus christ! Read your Bible very well so that you might not be decieved. I mean Jesus christ was a prophet sent to the children of Israel. He preached the unity of God to them, but of the two tribes out of the twelve that were present where Jesus began his ministry, they persecuted him and even attempted to crucify him, but they were not successful. He eventually migrated east ward through afganistan, tibet to kashmir where he preached to the remaining ten tribes of israel and eventually died and was buried!
He was never the literal son of God as its supposed, rather he is as the righteous of the past were also termed to be the sons of God!
Re: What Do You Know About Jesus? by dollarhome(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2011
U don't know wat ur sayin. So u mean Jesus was neva crucified? Dis is exactly y I suggested 2 read dat blog.
Re: What Do You Know About Jesus? by sizzlers(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2011
Niyi53:

you have known nothing about the true being of Jesus christ! Read your Bible very well so that you might not be decieved. I mean Jesus christ was a prophet sent to the children of Israel. He preached the unity of God to them, but of the two tribes out of the twelve that were present where Jesus began his ministry, they persecuted him and even attempted to crucify him, but they were not successful. He eventually migrated east ward through afganistan, tibet to kashmir where he preached to the remaining ten tribes of israel and eventually died and was buried!
He was never the literal son of God as its supposed, rather he is as the righteous of the past were also termed to be the sons of God!
Niyi53:

u must be on some cheap crack.
Re: What Do You Know About Jesus? by dollarhome(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bro I can't access that email. Please give me your email lemme mail you
Re: What Do You Know About Jesus? by bujebudanu1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
dollarhome:
Re: What Do You Know About Jesus? by bujebudanu1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
dollarhome:

Sent u a mail now
Re: What Do You Know About Jesus? by obisco4u: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
I know that Jesus is a made up religious figure just like other religions claim to have theirs. He happens to be way popular, thanks to romans and some group of fanatics called evangelists. Jesus is like superman figure made to give unfortunate belivers hope.
Re: What Do You Know About Jesus? by Adamummya(f): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Jesus is the son of God, the word of God made flesh , sent to us from God to redeem mankind from the power of sin ...
he died that we might be made whole and have a future in heaven at last
Re: What Do You Know About Jesus? by Adamummya(f): 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND LIFE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fear No Evil / Sowing A "Leap" Seed To Get A "Leap" Anointing. / Noise Frm Church Disturbing Us In Our Area, Who To Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.