Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Gchub.ng - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Gchub.ng (366 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gchub.ng by Okd1: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hi all I really don't want to drag gchub online but I was forced to due to false advertising and total disregard of customer support / services.

I made ethereum transaction on Gchub this past Saturday, gchub state boldly on their website it takes 15 minutes to get credited and their service is 24/7 which apperantly is a big lie, I have called their customer service and their number isn't working.

I talked to them via whatsapp I got no response for 28hrs , the person on their whatsapp totally ignored my question and refused to reply.

I advise anyone who wants to deal with them to stay away from gchub.ng if you want peace of mind, they are just like every other bad businesses once they get your cryptos you will be at their mercy.

Attached are screenshot which contains time stamps.

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Buy A Bitcoin,litecoin And Ethereum Hardware Wallet / A Nigerian's Secret To Making 600k Weekly / How Crypto Helped Me Quit Soccer Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.