Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) (51287 Views)

Lionel Messi Unveiled As A PSG Player, Given Squad Number 30 (Photo, Video) / Dettol Cool Announces Ighalo As Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Alex Iwobi Unveiled As An Everton Player [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
If dem sell 100k they will penetrate d market easily even with musa.... Coke and big cola dey craze

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by DavidTariq96(m): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Low budget coca - cola
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Congrats
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Nuelito: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Congratulations to him....more endorsement
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by eflintsone(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iceyjayz:
From grace to grass, this guy should find a better club to settle
This guy has made a fortune out there in europe and asia

He is back trying to build up something positive in his country ,but see your reply

Your kind of bad eggs plenty for nija yet na only government be the fault

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Whobedatte(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Aboki kuku like sweet tins wella so e go sell
Make dem partner with Royal park, Mozida , la mirage and Simon place and they are good to go.
Tahir and Bristol na big man lodge and dem no go take am
Enter neighbourhood and create massive awareness for open market s too in the north first for acceptance
Abeg , who get the brand manager contacts make I run adverts for am

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by kriss27(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Congrats to him....

This guy is a smart worker both On-field & Off-field ....

In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't making a dime from your online activities even in Sports or E-sports then you ain't wise and not ready for financial freedom to enjoy your life.
The new normal now is to have more than one stream of income in other to meet up with the ever increasing daily expenditures and bills just like Ahmed Musa on this news you are reading has just secured another stream of income for himself.
Reach out via the facebook Id on my profile with a message of your moniker if you are interested and ready to learn how to create a new stream of income with or without any Online /Digital Skill.
Mentorship fee is involved if you are not Internet Savvy.

@Seniorwriter

How can I reach out to you?
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Queenserah26(f): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
kriss27:
How can I reach out to you?

Reach out via the facebook Id on my profile...i stated that in the post you quoted.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by do4luv14(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Mamuda Industries kudos.

Response to Bigi cola

To bigi cola, about Coca Cola,

Different type of coke had hit the market since,

No thanks to Coca Cola, greedy nature
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
stunnert:
Congratulations. He's one of the few people making the north proud, the rest of them are kunu sipping dvmbfvcks
Just like how Hushpuppi and Evans are the role models proud products of the south grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by cardoctor(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
I was expecring to see the bottle of the cola drink instead im seeing a blue goat. Whats all these?
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Quality20(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
pop cola isn't a bad name, but d prob is that d product isn't allover d place. They need to get into d marketing channels of fast moving consumer products

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Loveknitting: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bonapart:
Which one is pop cola again What about R&B pepsi

Don't mind those lebanese who think they're smart.
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by mosaicafrique: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
How will one take this bullshit and still expect to perform optimally either as a player on the field or the bed? This shit is really toxic. Damn!!
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by joshuaudom(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
gr8 move
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by TheSupleemLeada(m): 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Quota system footballer...you can't give what you don't have.
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by alizma: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Soon he'll be endorsing kai kai....

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

What a downfall....
And your own rise is here on nairaland
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Congrats to him....

This guy is a smart worker both On-field & Off-field ....

In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't making a dime from your online activities even in Sports or E-sports then you ain't wise and not ready for financial freedom to enjoy your life.
The new normal now is to have more than one stream of income in other to meet up with the ever increasing daily expenditures and bills just like Ahmed Musa on this news you are reading has just secured another stream of income for himself.
Reach out via the facebook Id on my profile with a message of your moniker if you are interested and ready to learn how to create a new stream of income with or without any Online /Digital Skill.
Mentorship fee is involved if you are not Internet Savvy.

@Seniorwriter

Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by barrypro: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
A win for him
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 12:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Congratulations my nigga cool
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by iamtardey: 12:35am On Jun 29, 2021
Abeg anyone located at agidingbi with Airtel sim card or any other besides GLO and MTN already registered for sell?...I need am abeg undecided
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by amaraty1: 1:28am On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
what wrong with the headline Oga? I follow u because u will surely bring local things so that I can drag u as usual cheesy you have be clamouring for a local coach to manage our national team, you open said u don't want forigen coaches to manage our league, you also insist Nigeria and Cameroon friendly should be played in Nigeria not Europe.
Oga are u an Africa raicist?
Hope u non dey eat rice or they eat bread cause na white man food
Hope say na only native u dey wear? U non dey wear polo and jean. Cause na white man cloths
Hope u non dey type English just dey type pingin na white man language
Mr local we hail oooooo
What the guy said is right. He currently play for kano pillars not Leicester city. Stop downgrading your own. I'm so proud of musa. Why others will go and settle for qatar or uae league at the end of their career, he choose to come back home to give back to the team that gave him his first opportunity
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Npmedia(m): 5:17am On Jun 29, 2021
really?
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Iceyjayz: 5:56am On Jun 29, 2021
eflintsone:

This guy has made a fortune out there in europe and asia

He is back trying to build up something positive in his country ,but see your reply

Your kind of bad eggs plenty for nija yet na only government be the fault
Build what? in a nonsense club? lol we all know he's clubless that's why he settled for this local Nigerian league
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by ejanla077: 6:13am On Jun 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
what wrong with the headline Oga? I follow u because u will surely bring local things so that I can drag u as usual cheesy you have be clamouring for a local coach to manage our national team, you open said u don't want forigen coaches to manage our league, you also insist Nigeria and Cameroon friendly should be played in Nigeria not Europe.
Oga are u an Africa raicist?
Hope u non dey eat rice or they eat bread cause na white man food
Hope say na only native u dey wear? U non dey wear polo and jean. Cause na white man cloths
Hope u non dey type English just dey type pingin na white man language
Mr local we hail oooooo
how rice take be white man food

Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:15am On Jun 29, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by GreenArrow1(m): 6:57am On Jun 29, 2021
Bigwin2018:
Pop cola, abeg who get the connection to the company I wan be their distributor for Port Harcourt.

Probably the smartest person on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by GreenArrow1(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Build what? in a nonsense club? lol we all know he's clubless that's why he settled for this local Nigerian league

And so what exactly? What do we do about it now?
Re: Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) by rummmy: 7:12am On Jun 29, 2021
Our governor should ban that sugar drink from Kano.....
Since alcohol is anti Islam(golden ginea,hero)
Sugar is anti Christian.
Let it remain there for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Boxing Champion, Bash Ali Lands In Kuje Prison / Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career / Thierry Henry: How I Benched Nwankwo Kanu At Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.