Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Man Shocked As His Valuables Got Stolen At The British Airways Airport, In S.A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Shocked As His Valuables Got Stolen At The British Airways Airport, In S.A (591 Views)

Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) / Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch / PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shocked As His Valuables Got Stolen At The British Airways Airport, In S.A by newsliveth(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQq6vqDp-aO/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpzbtiEOB1E

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Cc
Seun

This is sad meeeen. Wonder where this happened. Whether in South Africa or Nigeria. Gad damn……… BY @kogbagidi: SAD MONDAY: ������

Heavy Heart Break and Rude Shock arriving Nigeria �� this morning around 6:00am from South Africa �� to discover that all my valuables ( Cash, Footwears, cloths , exotic drinks ,jewelry and other items ) have been stolen from my traveling box via my flight @british_airways from Cape Town to OR Tambo International airport , Johannesburg to board a flight to Nigeria. I have seen a lot of viral videos of theft and robbery in South Africa �� , never knew I was going to be a victim. I have never experienced this high level of theft since my years of traveling abroad, even within Nigeria ��.This clearly shows that stealing, theft and robbery is now an occupation in South Africa �� .
I am currently Shoeless and left with no clothes.
My stolen valuables is in millions and I can only wish this didn’t happen on a prestigious flights like British Airways @british_airways . I hope and pray adequate attention and action is taken to address such heinous crimes. So sad �

Re: Man Shocked As His Valuables Got Stolen At The British Airways Airport, In S.A by Iyiataata92: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Oga make we hear word joor.
You didn't come back with anything. This is an old strategy. Just tell your village people that you didn't make it now. It's not the end of life.
Re: Man Shocked As His Valuables Got Stolen At The British Airways Airport, In S.A by falcon01: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iyiataata92:
You didn't come back with anything. This is an old strategy. Just tell your village people that you didn't make it now. It's not the end of life.

grin your head dey correct
Re: Man Shocked As His Valuables Got Stolen At The British Airways Airport, In S.A by DDDEnterprises: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iyiataata92:

An indirect way of telling us you've tried it before. isn't that so?

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked As His Valuables Got Stolen At The British Airways Airport, In S.A by Almaigaa: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
This logic don tay na. He for invent another excuse.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Again, Bandits Attack Katsina Community, Kill 19, Burn Houses / Haiti President Jovenel Moise Assassinated In Attack On His Residence / Abia First Lady Granted Rare Privilege To Address House Of Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.