Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts (4231 Views)

Binance Chief: FG Contacts INTERPOL, Soldiers Held Over Detainee’s Escape / Two Close Contacts With Bala Mohammed Test Positive For Coronavirus / Funny As Fake Buhari Messaged A Facebooker (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by CryptoClub2018: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Sokoloan just sent derogatory messages to my contacts just because the loan I collected is overdue for 2 days and I told them I will pay before the week runs out. Now that they have tarnished my image, should they still expect I pay them? The derogatory messages they sent is enough to pay them and I will not be paying them any cash again. Na loan I collect no be thief I thief.

Update June 29: They have continue to send derogatory messages to my contacts today. No shaking

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by FarahAideed: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
My friend go and pay up

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by DonBenny77(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Don't pay. The damage is done already

11 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by lilvicky68(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Save yourself the unnecessary embarrassment..try and pay up

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by OssyMalik: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Sokoloan is owned by Chinese people with Nigerians as their workers.

You better pay the debt o!!

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
Sokoloan just sent derogatory messages to my contacts just because the loan I collected is overdue for 2 days and I told them I will pay before the week runs out. Now that they have tarnished my image, should they still expect I pay them? The derogatory messages they sent is enough to pay them and I will not be paying them any cash again. Na loan I collect no be thief I thief.

Sorry to hear about that...but the truth is, you should NOT have taken a loan from them without having already arranged means to pay it back.

Many of the loan companies rely on the money paid back by previous customers to pay new customers. That you were able to get a loan in the first place was because many customers paid on time.

Also, PAY THAT LOAN....before it causes more trouble for you in the future.

Finally, don't complain about the messages. MOST LOAN COMPANIES usually mention it in the T and C of the loan that if you do not pay back on day X, they will send messages after day X has passed.If you did not read that, you have yourself to blame.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by sweerychick(f): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
You see the way ashawo embarrass their clients when the refuse to pay? That's the way these loan sharks embarrass you when you owe them. When you collect money from them try to pay them on or before the due date or don't collect at all from them.

18 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by SpatialKing(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Guy go and pay back your loan...
Collecting Loans is almost equivalent to some doing blood money, you just have pay your dues when is due.

11 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by ERockson: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
No need to pay again even if you pay them back they won't tell your contacts you have settled them. I think once they sent the image damaging message to your contact, they have their money already.

4 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by khadaffi(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
What was the derogatory message? Can you post it here?
Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by Gbagura: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hi

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by Romanoff(f): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
No one on your contact could loan you the money?

5 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by CryptoClub2018: 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
Save yourself the unnecessary embarrassment..try and pay up

What unnecessary embarrassment again? They have done that already

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by CryptoClub2018: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
SpatialKing:
Collecting Loans is almost equivalent to some doing blood money, you just have pay your dues when is due.

Where in the terms and conditions do they state that they will send derogatory messages to my contacts?

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by ivolt: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
They suspect you are not interested in paying.

If you refuse to pay, your credit rating will nosedive and you will find it
difficult to take loans from any other loan company.

4 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by fozapi(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

I support you don't pay them anymore as they have tarnished your image and charge them for tarnishing your image before you can pay back their loan
Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by DonEd(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
You should have known better that collecting a loan from Sokoloan is like collecting your credibility death certificate. Those clowns will frustrate u if u default even by one day.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by CryptoClub2018: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
SpatialKing:

So if I pay them back, what happens to my damaged reputation?
Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by CryptoClub2018: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Romanoff:
No one on your contact could loan you the money?

No one. People don't lend others money again
Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by Romanoff(f): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

No one. People don't lend others money again

Not even your siblings or family members?
Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by Baba40(f): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

Dont pay those idiots shishi.... the worse has been done already

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by CryptoClub2018: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Romanoff:

Not even your siblings or family members?

They all have there own issues. I collected the loan because of LASTMA that unjustly collected #70,000 from me.
Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by Romanoff(f): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

They all have there own issues. I collected the loan because of LASTMA that unjustly collected #70,000 from me.

It's better to lend from family and friends or do a salary advance loan if you're a salary earner.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by CryptoClub2018: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
My friend go and pay up

Baba I will not pay again. The damage they have done to me is more than the money I owe them.

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by FarahAideed: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

Baba I will not pay again. The damage they have done to me is more than the money I owe them.

cheesy cheesy so it's true they actually send messages to peoples contact?
Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by FarahAideed: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

Why did you allow LASma collect 70k from you? You should have reported them because there is no fine like that on their schedule
Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by BianoJay(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Make una dey learn how to export una contacts and delete them from your phone before using those loan apps...lol

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by Atiwaye: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
Imagine.
fozapi:

I support you don't pay them anymore as they have tarnished your image and charge them for tarnishing your image before you can pay back their loan

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by Tinubuadvocate: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
You will still Tinubu thief ooo.
fozapi:

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by Twice27(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=FarahAideed post=103172916]My friend go and pay up [/quo

Y u know help am pay?

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by Twice27(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
SpatialKing:

Some people go just open mouth dey yarn nonsense... After Tarnishing his image he should go an pay.. So they will Amend it after doing that right Ogun kill u and the loan app ur supporting.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Messaged My Contacts by Jimasun: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Go and pay bro. I understand how tough it can be, just find a way to pay.
They are horrible.
The loan is predatory in nature.
Trust me they won't stop, they will keep messaging those people until you are frustrated by those people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu, Buhari's Govt Acted Illegally - UK / LP Win Big In Adamawa / Nigeria Gunmen Kidnap First Civilian Governor Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.