Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester (33506 Views)

El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet / "Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban / El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by Splitmind: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Stupid boy has learned his lesson
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by ensamy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
ORDINARY NIGERIAN CITIZEN'S LIFE DOESN'T MATTER.
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by Abakelawal(f): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
God please help us in this kaduna.. we are tired of dis man.... He is making kaduna hell for us gradually in kd higher institution is for rich people.... God I know you are more than every body please help us

Dis man think is animals dat he is ruling he makes decision anyhow...Kai am tired self

I finished school but no money for clearance in kd
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by nairanaira12: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yakhi84:
We are in an era where protesters with placards are slaughtered in coldblood while bandits and terrorists in different forms and levels are embrassed and rewarded wholesomely in the guise of persuading them to desist from their dastardly acts...

Who shall save us from these wicked leaders?

We alone can emancipate ourselves, but it's a pity we aren't ready yet to be freed from the talons of these wicked creatures called our leaders!

God go punish our leaders, including the people who help them to power!!!

Muslims like splitmind, monogamy, madridguy, sirjamo, seunmsg, thatfairguy1 see murder as a norm. Their religion teaches them disdain for humanity. So, what bothers you doesn't bother them.

1 Like

Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by Princepk212(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
RIP to the deceased. If you are still alive please rise your hands up and thank your creator because that's all you have now in this country.
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by calcal: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Only the Fulani bandits are the good guys in the country.
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by Yakhi84: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
We need to put aside all sentiments and look for a way to run commot from this country...

I guess you thought I would say ...to make this country work. My broa, forget, the nation is irremediable!

nairanaira12:

Muslims like splitmind, monogamy, madridguy, sirjamo, seunmsg, thatfairguy1 see murder as a norm. Their religion teaches them disdain for humanity. So, what bothers you doesn't bother them.
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by Okhuadams(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
And this evil Fulani man want to b president, a hater of Christisns, sacking workers anyhow, now u sent police to kill harmless student, if that ur wicked son wey say him hate igbos dey among them ur killer squard no go shoot thunder fire you there
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
I think he needs to say something about the hike in the tuition fee too.
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by JohnOkolo: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
stephanie11:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6624655/one-shot-dead-kaduna-students#103166141

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-el-rufai-reacts-to-killing-of-student-protester-denies-deploying-security-agents/

Is only in Nigeria Education is so cheap they produce half-baked Graduates.
Yet you will see them paying exobitant fees to study abroad and yet blame our govt. for poor educational standards.

If you can't afford school don't go to one.
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by Blackdisciple(m): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lip service..
Never from his mind.
Death to fulanise is nothing that's why Buhari don't give a Bleep on people killed on daily basis.
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by Teejay13(m): 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
He has succeeded in killing a poor student protesting for his right.
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by Jodera: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2021
My Sister presently schools at COE gidan waya. Actually it's 2boys that was killed and a girl (her friend) shot on the leg by stray bullet(she is being rushed to the hospital for treatment).
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by AfroKnight: 12:22am On Jun 29, 2021
The student didn’t just lose his life. He was murdered.

A good reason why people hate the police is the way life is cheap to them. They can shoot or frame you up for simple reasons like a sum of money. Just because they want 2k they can frame you for murder. The security agencies in Nigeria really work hard to earn the distrust and disgust of the citizenry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by begge: 5:14am On Jun 29, 2021
Hell rufai the body bag governor
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by tonyson010(m): 6:17am On Jun 29, 2021
The brutality of some of our leaders is frightening.
He fulfilled his threat n now doing what politicians doing does well........ claim ignorance and innocent
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by authority2006(m): 6:22am On Jun 29, 2021
"At the time of this update, the Governor is awaiting reports from the military, police, DSS, the management of the institution, the student union as well as the traditional institution in the area. The government will publicise its findings after receipt of the expected reports."

Even from the traditional institution, lol. End of the incident.
Why not let them protest and go back to their various houses?
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by nairanaira12: 6:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Yakhi84:
We need to put aside all sentiments and look for a way to run commot from this country...

I guess you thought I would say ...to make this country work. My broa, forget, the nation is irremediable!

Strangely enough, I still think it is redeemable
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by nedupel(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2021
Be reacting like chemical.
Na You be the NaCl + H2SO4
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by Damovintrain: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2021
stephanie11:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6624655/one-shot-dead-kaduna-students#103166141

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-el-rufai-reacts-to-killing-of-student-protester-denies-deploying-security-agents/

Evil � pipo in government

Where is NANS, NAPS AND OTHER STUDENT BODIES..... LETS SHUT DOWN NIGERIA, LET THEM KILL US ALL....
Re: Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester by GeeMeshin1(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2021
Tyranny + Denial = x
Find x

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy Burns Illegal Bunkering Site In Port Harcourt As Black Soot Takes Over / What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick / How APC Presidential Candidate Will Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.