Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France (45320 Views)

17 Year-Old Ansu Fati Breaks 95 Year-Old Record As He Scores For Spain / Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern / Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by bluefilm: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2021
After dancing, he still got booted out.

What a shame!
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by mrkings84(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2021
After dancing where are they?
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by TimmyTen(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2021
Na so them chop 3 goals crash out of the tournament
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by Renforce: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I pray that dance doesn’t end in tears

Kai! I don tire for una
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by abidem4real: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2021
wale377:
Checkout POGBA chop palliative dance as he scored the 3 goal for France against Switzerland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrxG2IfipEI?feature=share

Na him and kimpembe dey do am

Scores France 3- 3 Switzerland
Extra time
Laslas na welcome back home
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by majamajic(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2021
Man Utd players going home in daily basis

1 Like

Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by GraceofGod1: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2021
Good boy, smiles.
In my own opinion, i think Pogba deserves a new club this new season.

Dear Nairalanders, I really need your support to complete the little money i have to buy a sewing machine and other necessary sewing tools i can use to start working from home instead of being broke and idle.

I rather utilize the gift of my hand, for ends means.
I am in search of #20,000 to kick start this, nothing is too small to offer, a hundred naira atleast can go a long way for me. Thanks

1 4 7 6 8 3 9 0 9 1
Access Bank

Note: All rooms are open for gifting of any available sewing machine from anyone also. I reside at Lagos precisely, i will be glad to get one thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by 27Pushing30: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2021
angelusbrut:
Well pogba was good yersterday, correct passes everywhere,Mbappe has been a flop since inception,lost many chances,when I saw that he will take that penalty,I have already tagged it a miss just like the way he missed several chances all through the game.
Pogba had an excellent tournament .

Passing , tackling, ball winning , aerial duels, shooting he did everything at this euros .

It’s a real shame that he hasn’t even peaked in anyway at all.

Dude coulda been one of the greatest but “big boy” football dey worry am.

Sadly Mbappe too has started displaying that big boy behavior (effects of Hanging around Neymar I guess) which will certainly see him not surpass his potential”

2 Likes

Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by Truflexunits(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I pray that dance doesn’t end in tears after the match,
the same way our palliative expectation ended in tears in Nigeria.
lol
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by obembet(f): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2021
This guy must be most famous fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzwHw5CpzY4

Please subscribe to my YouTube.

Help me
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by Iceyjayz: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2021
Switzerland later sent them home, farewell dance cheesy
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by arobelis1: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by Kingcalls: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Whr was kante...dint he play...how did the Swiss score 3 with him in the game

2 Likes

Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by frankson1(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2021
IamGreen1:

Mbappe is their driver grin

I will stone any body who compares him with CR7 or associates his name to ballon d'or. The guy was just not useful in that team. Martial won't have been this bad.
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by wallarwallar(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2021
After d dance it ended with tears. May our life never be like dis IJN
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by obembet(f): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2021
See the beautiful penalty Mbappe misses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWGCGIcKSIk

Please subscribe to my YouTube.

Help me
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by Tolarnizzy116(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2021
Later Ended in substantial tears i dnt feel sorry for him tho

1 Like

Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by 11thGoldTREE: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2021
If only he knew what caused the dance step
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by 11thGoldTREE: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Lol
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2021
wale377:
Checkout POGBA chop palliative dance as he scored the 3 goal for France against Switzerland

Extra time

Na the dance winch dem that night, if not explain how they went from 3-1, with 9 minutes to go, to 3-3? Leave winchy 9ja tins, dem nor go hear.
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by purplekayc(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
they lost in the end
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by chocboi78(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Chloraseptic:
After today's match, I can confidently opined to some Man Utd fans believe that Pogba is better than Fernandes.

Golden ball would have gone to him had they gone beyond this stage..

Coming from Chelsea's fan.
there was never a comparison
Pogba is way better

1 Like

Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by obembet(f): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2021
please Subscribe to my YouTube

Seferovic make it 3-3 against France

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHqwlAMuEVE
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by kingxley(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Unserious players just cost podga a wonderful performance. He was really good yesterday, feeding sloppy mbappe with mind blowing passes
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2021
openmine:
France were overconfident!
After surviving not going down by 2 goals no thanks to Switzerland not taking advantage of their penalty, France cruised into a 3-1 lead and went to sleep thinking the swiss were dead and buried!
France deserved what they got, imagine 3-1 to 3-3, they felt that swiss were sleeping. And same Pogba foolishly spoiled that swiss last goal
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by obembet(f): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2021
Pogba goal is the best so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGo2PtfqUHc
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by DonBenny77(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
E sweet me enh, pogba too like showboating. Overrated mofo
Make e go dance well for house
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2021
And then he went on to lose them the match with his selfish ball-hugging style of play which directly led to the Swiss equalizer.

1 Like

Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by femmoy(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2021
wale377:
Checkout POGBA chop palliative dance as he scored the [b]3 goal [/b]for France against Switzerland

Extra time

OP he didn't score 3 goals,he scored the third goal.
Re: Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France by akeeng: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2021
But it ended in tears lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) / Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against / Azerbaijan Vs Nigeria (0 - 11): U-17 Women's World Cup On Tuesday Sept-25-2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.