Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! (3128 Views)

Hacked Clean Ps4 Slim SOLD / Super Clean PS4 Digital Edition SOLD SOLD SOLD / Clean PS4 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by obeyizy(m): 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Going for 160k
Location Lagos.
free delivery.
5 games pes fifa and so on.

Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by shogsman(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Far be it from me to disturb a sale but 160k for a second hand PS4 , really
Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by arazanbal: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
shogsman:
Far be it from me to disturb a sale but 160k for a second hand PS4 , really

imagine when you can buy the next gen Microsoft series s for 150k brand new

6 Likes

Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by shogsman(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
arazanbal:

Lol I wanted to say this I was just scared the guy might get mad grin grin
It's sad that Nigerians downplay series s chai,it is a beautiful piece of machinery far above PS4 and Xbox one

5 Likes

Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by typicalgamer(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2021
shogsman:

Lol I wanted to say this I was just scared the guy might get mad grin grin
It's sad that Nigerians downplay series s chai,it is a beautiful piece of machinery far above PS4 and Xbox one

Series s ain’t got the best heat sync out there.

And when next gen games really starts to roll out like a year or 2 from now. Series s will suffer badly.

My advice get a day one 60k Xbox one and install Xbox cloud in it to play next gen games without any hardware issue

2 Likes

Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by shogsman(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2021
typicalgamer:

Series s ain’t got the best heat sync out there.

And when next gen games really starts to roll out like a year or 2 from now. Series s will suffer badly.

My advice get a day one 60k Xbox one and install Xbox cloud in it to play next gen games without any hardware issue
Sorry sir but you're very ignorant, Microsoft flight simulator is currently the most demanding game in the world,I have add ons totalling 300gig and my series X runs it like butter.the specs tells you the obvious,the design is literarily made to contain heat effectively

1 Like

Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by typicalgamer(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2021
shogsman:

Sorry sir but you're very ignorant, Microsoft flight simulator is currently the most demanding game in the world,I have add ons totalling 300gig and my series X runs it like butter.the specs tells you the obvious,the design is literarily made to contain heat effectively

You ignorant fu*k I’m talking about series s not series X

The little one it has issues with dispersing heat that’s all

2 Likes

Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by typicalgamer(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Go back and re read what I wrote above
Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by shogsman(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2021
typicalgamer:
Go back and re read what I wrote above
Even the series s you mentioned outperforms your PS4 pro hands down,FYI Series S has Built in 2 high speed Mute cooling fans. High efficiency & low noise design, cooling your console and preventing from over-heating even during heavy gameplay,if that large circle vent on the console is not enough for you then you have a big problem, I've played resident evil village on a friends series s and it was smoother than your arguments

1 Like

Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by typicalgamer(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2021
shogsman:

Even the series s you mentioned outperforms your PS4 pro hands down,FYI Series S has Built in 2 high speed Mute cooling fans. High efficiency & low noise design, cooling your console and preventing from over-heating even during heavy gameplay,if that large circle vent on the console is not enough for you then you have a big problem, I've played resident evil village on a friends series s and it was smoother than your arguments

Are you using the series s because my cousin is using it as we speak and I’m telling you the game has a heat sync problem. That cap way made for it can’t disspers everything in time been using this for close to a year now I know what I’m telling you here bud. Go to Xbox forums or reddit the small s is perfect but the way it disperses heat isn’t.

I’m not bragging about power here just stating a fact

1 Like

Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by typicalgamer(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2021
If you no get first hand experience for months abeg no follow me argue

Besides we’re ruining a person thread.

Create another thread where we go take argue we they spoi person thread here

1 Like

Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Xbox fans took over a ps4 sales thread to rub themselves out grin.. no matter how them package xbox with mouth, PlayStation na still where we follow ..
Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by Realteeyee123(m): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Well back to the main post, bros fear God Abeg that ps3 is too expensive, and it's not even a pro or a slim, it's a fat ps4 , max should be like 130k give or take that's if it's hacked ooo,
Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by Realteeyee123(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
And for the Xbox Guys well I own a Ps4 and I envy you guys but we the playstation guys have better exclusives which is a fact,

The only thing I love about the Xbox is the controller, I just wish I can use an Xbox controller on a Ps4 , well it's possible using an adapter brook x one adapter, but the adapter is 25$ on AliExpress just crazy
Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by Realteeyee123(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
arazanbal:

I'm telling you , ps4 phat with one controller 160k, we all should fear God ooo
Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by shogsman(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
typicalgamer:

Are you using the series s because my cousin is using it as we speak and I’m telling you the game has a heat sync problem. That cap way made for it can’t disspers everything in time been using this for close to a year now I know what I’m telling you here bud. Go to Xbox forums or reddit the small s is perfect but the way it disperses heat isn’t.

Bro maybe he's just unlucky with his unit,of course every console in the world overheats that is why there is a cooling system in place in the first place, but it is not as bad as you make it seem
Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by shogsman(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
Realteeyee123:
And for the Xbox Guys well I own a Ps4 and I envy you guys but we the playstation guys have better exclusives which is a fact,

The only thing I love about the Xbox is the controller, I just wish I can use an Xbox controller on a Ps4 , well it's possible using an adapter brook x one adapter, but the adapter is 25$ on AliExpress just crazy
You're saying you have better exclusives how exactly,to most of us Forza is better than every playstation game combined, next time say playstation has better exclusives for playstation gamers.might I remind you we have PC in our pocket too
Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by typicalgamer(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
shogsman:

You're saying you have better exclusives how exactly,to most of us Forza is better than every playstation game combined, next time say playstation has better exclusives for playstation gamers.might I remind you we have PC in our pocket too

Guy let truth out. I’m the most hardcore Xbox gamer here.

While forza games are in a league of their own.

It doesn’t hold water against, uncharted, last of us, ratchet and clank, crash series, so on so forth.

Even our halo has now turned to shit.
Let me not say anything about gears of war 5 or even crackdown 3 is thrash.
Good ips and exclusive we get as of late, always finds their way to play station, take cuphead and the likes.

Currently now is when Xbox has its best chance, if the initiative (Xbox secret studio ) can deliver now that PlayStation don’t have any AAA exclusive on the horizon, we’ll i could easily say we’ve lost this generation too.

What’s the point of owning Minecraft if it’s available in play station.

The kind of deal Phil spencer makes Ian baffling
Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by jikins(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
shogsman:

Forza better than God of War? Only fanboyism can delude someone to this level of pettiness.

2 Likes

Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by Realteeyee123(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
jikins:

Forza better than God of War? Only fanboyism can delude someone to this level of pettiness.

I love Xbox but the fact remains that playstation has better exclusives, I really really love the Xbox controller way way more than the ps4 controller though. But the ps5 controller has changed everything for me it's like having best of both worlds
Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by shogsman(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
jikins:

First off let me correct you ,I am not a fan boy of anything,I own a playstation 4 ,Xbox,pc.
And yes Forza horizon 4 beats god of war 4 in most department including graphics.
Don't just assume everyone likes something because you do, it doesn't work that way

Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by jikins(m): 2:00am On Jul 03, 2021
shogsman:

First off let me correct you ,I am not a fan boy of anything,I own a playstation 4 ,Xbox,pc.
And yes Forza horizon 4 beats god of war 4 in most department including graphics.
Don't just assume everyone likes something because you do, it doesn't work that way

No one is assuming anything well except you obviously. God of war is far better than Forza in graphics, gameplay, storyline, character development, video design, men the list is endless. Have you seen the graphics of God of war on ps5? Simply put them nor be mates.

You don't have to take my word for it, go online. Both game were released relatively the same year, How many game of the year award did Forza horizon 4 win? Go and check! Let me know what you find out. Now compare that with how many game of the year awards God of war won. Lets even go further and compare how many awards both games won on graphics (since you specifically mentioned graphics). Lets not even go into awards won on game design, character design, the music score, the storyline etc. Because forza horizon will be lost.

If that doesn't give a clear picture yet let's go into ratings, there are so many gaming reviews sites online that rate games. But lets focus on the bigger ones like metacritic, ign and co. Heck you can check the Wikipedia pages of both games to see the ratings of both games from popular sites. One thing you will notice is no single one of these sites gave Forza horizon a higher rating than God of war. Heck Forza horizon didn't even have a perfect 10/10 rating from any of them. Now tell me how many perfect ratings did God of war get?

By now if you have checked all these things out you will understand why I said only fanboyism will make you rate Forza above God of war. Them nor be mates on any galaxy. Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by jikins(m): 2:11am On Jul 03, 2021
Realteeyee123:

I love Xbox but the fact remains that playstation has better exclusives, I really really love the Xbox controller way way more than the ps4 controller though. But the ps5 controller has changed everything for me it's like having best of both worlds

Ps5 controller is the best controller I have ever laid my hands on the haptic feedback from the few games I have on it is breath taking. Playstation has the better exclusives that one na fact anyone way dey argue that fact na just denial the person dey. But I watched the latest E3 events held few weeks ago. Some of the exclusives xbox have in the works are really good or at least they appear good. Waiting patiently for their release sha.

1 Like

Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by shogsman(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
jikins:

No one is assuming anything well except you obviously. God of war is far better than Forza in graphics, gameplay, storyline, character development, video design, men the list is endless. Have you seen the graphics of God of war on ps5? Simply put them nor be mates.

You don't have to take my word for it, go online. Both game were released relatively the same year, How many game of the year award did Forza horizon 4 win? Go and check! Let me know what you find out. Now compare that with how many game of the year awards God of war won. Lets even go further and compare how many awards both games won on graphics (since you specifically mentioned graphics). Lets not even go into awards won on game design, character design, the music score, the storyline etc. Because forza horizon will be lost.

If that doesn't give a clear picture yet let's go into ratings, there are so many gaming reviews sites online that rate games. But lets focus on the bigger ones like metacritic, ign and co. Heck you can check the Wikipedia pages of both games to see the ratings of both games from popular sites. One thing you will notice is no single one of these sites gave Forza horizon a higher rating than God of war. Heck Forza horizon didn't even have a perfect 10/10 rating from any of them. Now tell me how many perfect ratings did God of war get?

By now if you have checked all these things out you will understand why I said only fanboyism will make you rate Forza above God of war. Them nor be mates on any galaxy. Thank you!
Look here my brother I've played both games multiple times on a 4k led TV and I tell you again graphics wise Forza horizon beats god of war 4,if you are a gamer you should know racing games always have superior graphics since they only really have to focus on the cars and not everything like a free roam game like gta v.let me reiterate it's different strokes for different folks heck I still prefer Rdr 2 to God of war 4 MAYBE it has a better story line to most people I don't object but in terms of graphics Forza horizon 4 is ahead and IGN is crap we all know that so no one really takes them serious
Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by shogsman(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
jikins:

Let me reiterate ign and GameSpot has an Xbox bias .
You want to chose a playstation game that has better graphics than Forza you talk about red dead redemption unfortunately it's not even an exclusive
Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by jikins(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
shogsman:

Look here my brother I've played both games multiple times on a 4k led TV and I tell you again graphics wise Forza horizon beats god of war 4,if you are a gamer you should know racing games always have superior graphics since they only really have to focus on the cars and not everything like a free roam game like gta v.let me reiterate it's different strokes for different folks heck I still prefer Rdr 2 to God of war 4 MAYBE it has a better story line to most people I don't object but in terms of graphics Forza horizon 4 is ahead and IGN is crap we all know that so no one really takes them serious

Was IGN the only site I mentioned? Or do you just want to play dumb or what I dont understand. Didn't I mention metacritic? Didn't I tell you to go to their wikipedia page where they listed the ratings from popular sites which include many more review sites than IGN and metacritics? Why the sudden narrow vision on IGN? SMH

You played God of war on what? was is on ps4 pro or was it on ps5? And on what did you play the forza horizon 4? Pretty sure the answer are normal ps4 not pro and series x and you are here disturbing the peace. Are they of the same console generation? I literally asked you have you seen God of war on ps5? Again you literally ignored it.

See to argue with fanboys dey tire me jare. You have given your opinions on the graphics, you even mention it beats God of war in most departments grin . I still dey wait for the most departments part. I literally told you God of is not only better in graphics but also in every thing else. Gave you small assignment you nor do na IGN matter you carry for head grin grin

Obviously you won't agree thats fine, thats why I told you don't take my word for it do the research. Answer the questions I asked? Make we see. The point I am trying to make is yes Forza horizon 4 is better than God of war in your mind. I can't change that but I want to make you understand that your opinion isn't factual. Or better yet isn't the mainstream opinion. Again I said don't take my word for it because its impossible for you to ever do that I know. But go online and do the research I spoke about in my previous post. Make you see how ridiculous your so opinion is in terms of the main stream view.

Who they hell says Forza Horizon 4 is better than God of War and every playstation exclusive combined if nor be fanboy e nor fit be anybody else! Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by jikins(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
shogsman:

Let me reiterate ign and GameSpot has an Xbox bias .
You want to chose a playstation game that has better graphics than Forza you talk about red dead redemption unfortunately it's not even an exclusive

SMH

They have xbox bias and yet rated a playstation game above an xbox game? Incredible stuff!
Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by WaffenSS(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
typicalgamer:

Heatsink, not heat sync.

And how are you sure yours isn't a defective console?
Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by shogsman(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
jikins:

Was IGN the only site I mentioned? Or do you just want to play dumb or what I dont understand. Didn't I mention metacritic? Didn't I tell you to go to their wikipedia page where they listed the ratings from popular sites which include many more review sites than IGN and metacritics? Why the sudden narrow vision on IGN? SMH

You played God of war on what? was is on ps4 pro or was it on ps5? And on what did you play the forza horizon 4? Pretty sure the answer are normal ps4 not pro and series x and you are here disturbing the peace. Are they of the same console generation? I literally asked you have you seen God of war on ps5? Again you literally ignored it.

See to argue with fanboys dey tire me jare. You have given your opinions on the graphics, you even mention it beats God of war in most departments grin . I still dey wait for the most departments part. I literally told you God of is not only better in graphics but also in every thing else. Gave you small assignment you nor do na IGN matter you carry for head grin grin

Obviously you won't agree thats fine, thats why I told you don't take my word for it do the research. Answer the questions I asked? Make we see. The point I am trying to make is yes Forza horizon 4 is better than God of war in your mind. I can't change that but I want to make you understand that your opinion isn't factual. Or better yet isn't the mainstream opinion. Again I said don't take my word for it because its impossible for you to ever do that I know. But go online and do the research I spoke about in my previous post. Make you see how ridiculous your so opinion is in terms of the main stream view.

Who they hell says Forza Horizon 4 is better than God of War and every playstation exclusive combined if nor be fanboy e nor fit be anybody else! Thank you
What is this one saying like this, I've played God of war 4 on ps5 using my 65inch 4k uhd led TV that cost more than 600k so if it's quality you're talking about here you're on the wrong mister.just drop am abeg, shalom.
Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by shogsman(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
jikins:

SMH

They have xbox bias and yet rated a playstation game above an xbox game? Incredible stuff!
Dropping the argument shalom bruh

Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by jikins(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
shogsman:

What is this one saying like this, I've played God of war 4 on ps5 using my 65inch 4k uhd led TV that cost more than 600k so if it's quality you're talking about here you're on the wrong mister.just drop am abeg, shalom.

grin grin grin

Still stating your opinion as always nothing new. This is why being a fanboy isn't good. I have stated multiple times your opinion has been heard, mine has been heard nows compare to the mainstream view you dey dodge am. Na IGN you dey go on about. Ask you multiple questions, how many goty awards forza horizon win. Using multiple award shows oh not just one. How many awards did they win base on gameplay, graphics, storyline, character development, visual arts them plenty. Now compare with God of War make we see? No be to dey shout your opinion upandan be the point. A man can scream the world is ending tomorrow and vehemently believe it, it doesn't change the facts on ground.

Make we use ratings, from game reviewers all over. lets remove IGN as it seems they did you dirty somehow and you can't stop talking about them. Again go to their individual wiki game pages and compare, nor be only IGN dey there. Did any one of them rate Forza horizon above God of war?

Again I repeat, Who they hell says Forza Horizon 4 is better than God of War and every playstation exclusive combined if nor be fanboy e nor fit be anybody else! Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Clean Ps4 For Sale!!!!!! by jikins(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
shogsman:

Dropping the argument shalom bruh

grin grin grin still on the IGN stuff this guy! These your screenshot reminds me of the statements DC fan made about most reviewing sites that give DC movies bad reviews, "They are biased against DC". Alas, I have freed you from IGN reviews that seem to burn you deeply. Leave them, nor be only IGN review Forza horizon and God of War

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avoid Paripesa Bet / All The Games Confirmed For E3 2019! Which Are You Look In Forward To? / Greatest, Latest Games 4 Fre Pc Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.