Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi (4131 Views)

2023: Don’t Complain If You Don’t Vote, Archbishop Kaigama Warns Nigerians / PDP Chairmanship: Ayu Agrees To Resign If North Produces Presidential Candidate / Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by eagleu: 6:35am On Jun 29, 2021
He's representing Nasarawa where the few Fulani have taken power from the majority Gbagi people.
He confuses north for Fulani
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by Onepeople: 6:35am On Jun 29, 2021
Can't believe this buffalo was once a governor and currently a serving senator, spewing rubbish without control, I am yet to see those that always show so much disdain to senator abaribe for always speaking in favour of the igbos, but have refused to see anything wrong when the northern oligarchy openly support their barbarian brothers.
The yurobas should wake up, practicing same religion with the fulanis will not save you, the good thing about this war is that of tribal not religion. Yurobas wake up the fulani man harbour equal hatred for you and the rest of the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by rigarmortis: 6:48am On Jun 29, 2021
Since he is free to graze in Ecowas states let him go and graze in Ghana. Let's see if he will come out alive, since fulani have no boundaries
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by austinsmat(m): 6:48am On Jun 29, 2021
When Fulani are killing southerners all you norther elite keep mute. now Fulani turn peaceful people overnight.
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by Skyfornia(m): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2021
ivolt:

That is just a dubious statement.
A real ban involves making laws that spell out penalty for open grazing.
So far, only 2 states in the south have laws against open grazing and the 2 states are in the SW.

I got you..it is a work in progress...the only thing that matters is enforcing it even after the law is enacted. The two states you claimed that has passed the bill..I can bet you there's still open grazing going on there and the authorities are looking away..
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by Boudiccao: 6:59am On Jun 29, 2021
My God! This is heartbreaking!
What a set of useless and backward race with a sense of entitlement.

You want to keep grazing on people's farmlands yet you can't buy lands and settle in one place. Are Cows Nigerians that should be given the same right of movement? Are these Fulanis daft or what!
God have mercy!
Can Biafra just emerge and fence these useless people out!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by techWriter2: 7:02am On Jun 29, 2021
The two banned by all southern presidents exclude south east abi
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2021
Semi literate jackboots, did the man say south east or south west
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by nairanaira12: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2021
triple996:
Please sir
It won't get to that
Diz warning goes straight to ipob angry

Then your thought is absurd.

Lady time I checked northerners murdered yorubas in Igangan.

You sound like your parents were slaves and they handed over that mental slavery to you.

Wait, are you a Muslim? Yoruba Muslims prefer slavery to northerners.

Will your minds ever be liberated?
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by FakeUnity: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2021
escapefromusa:

[s]That's why I am begging IPOB/ESN/UGM to continue killing and burning. grin

When Igbo's killed themselves, we enjoyed it, the burning, maiming, murders, and attacks by Igbo terrorists (IPOB/UGM/ESN) entertained us.

Please when will you resume "Biafra or death" .. nairaland don dull .. abeg , tell Nnamdi Kanu we need anarchy .. even small please and please[/s]

Boring abokey muslim lamentations. Abeg how many teeth remain for your rotten gworo-mouth? grin
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by Valkrie: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2021
That is what the whole country want so that the matter would be settled once and for all...nobody have the monopoly of killing the other...!!
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2021
Trash.
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by slimfit1(m): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2021
That is what they are good at, we know them as killers it's not new to us.
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by StreetFight: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2021
We will not complain. We will give you double of what you bring. Flash for flesh, blood for blood.

We will chase you far away from Nigeria and deep into the Red Sea where you will perish like your forefather, Pharaoh
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by StreetFight: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Can one Imagine this mentality!

See how this buffoon was trying to change the narrative. The north has always been killing the southerners at the slightest political and religious provocation in the Northern Territory.
The Northernerns tried bringing down the killing to the south using the Fulani herdsmen and Hausa traders but were so dumbfounded by the unimaginable retaliation.

I wish the southern senators can be this vocal on the situation of tribal insecurity and ethnic cleansing down south

What do you expect from an Almajari born by the road side by destitute parents?
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by big7: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2021
triple996:
Please sir
It won't get to that

You dey fear? Claim your slave title with pride. Person sit-down for front of cam dey rant rubbish you dey dre dey shiit for pant. Coward.

Well, the ipob you called have got big balls and the country knows that especially the north. They know what will befall the country is they miscalculate and attack igbos up north. Kaaa boooom the country iyaf finish be that.
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by SIAcademy: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Tonto Dikeh Unvails New Lover & Father Of Her Unborn Child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQMxmJxzAIs
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by Rickmann: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Supan:
Senator representing Nasarawa West, Abdullahi Adamu, has in an interview with Sunday Sun, warned that no one should complain should the North begin to retaliate the killings and damages suffered by northerners living in the South.
Adamu who was a two-term governor of Nasarawa State, and now a senator under the All Progressives Congress (APC), said Northerners living in the South have suffered injustice, while southerners living in the North enjoy the benefits without being attacked.

He however, added that moves by Southern Governors to ban open grazing without providing alternatives, and also doing nothing about the killings of Northerners in the South, could come at a heavy cost, as Southerners living in the North could end up paying the price.

He said while the governors pretend to be against the breaking of the country, their actions speaks otherwise.

“They (Southern governors) are sounding like a broken record. You know what a broken record does? It cracks," he said while condemning the decision of 17 Southern Governors to ban open grazing.

“I expected them to be more educated people with responsibility of governance. Each of those governors is under an oath for loyalty, for preservation of the sovereignty of this country.

“That means every one of them is duty-bound to stay away from any act or words that have the tendency of being perceived as being separatists.

“I was a governor for eight years. I know what the Governors’ Forum is. I headed it for five years of my right years. Before that, I was chairman of Northern Governors’ Forum. So, the secretariat you see and the bureaucracy I set them up during my time.”

Adamu added, “Before the Asaba Accord, there was a meeting of all the state governors. About 36 of them were there. Less than a week of that meeting, some people came out and claimed Southern Governors Forum. There is nothing wrong with regional bodies.

“But these governors know the constitution and they know that every Nigerian has the right of movement and association. A right to pursue legitimate goals. These governors are saying no cattle or open grazing. What is the alternative? Have they provided any? If Northern governors come together and take a position, what will happen? What right have you to tell Nigerians not to move freely?

“If northern groups say no southern business in the area, how will that end up? There are killings of northerners going on in the South. If the North decides to retaliate, we will call it genocide. What is happening to us? We only know about problems, but not solutions. People are openly calling for a break up of the country.”

The ban was also condemned by the National President of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, Abdullahi Bello Bodejo, who insists that herdsmen have the constitutional right to graze anywhere in the country, and made it clear that the only thing that would stop herdsmen from grazing in any part of the country, is lack of grass. Otherwise, they'll continue to graze and nothing would happen.

While speaking on ban on open grazing declared by the Southern governors, he said, "We are going to follow the law and see how to approach some good leaders in the South-East, South-West and the South-South. We will also approach the Inspector General of Police and other security agencies to protect our people.

"It is not about grazing; it is a plan against Fulani people. Some people want to hijack the cattle business from us. Anywhere you go now, you see Fulani grazing cows and you will think they belong to them. No! The cows belong to some people in that area or community.

"If you go to Benue, the state that first promulgated the anti open grazing law, you can see cows grazing; their owners are Tiv people. Even the governor, Samuel Ortom, has so many cows. They want to chase us away and continue with our business.

"What these Southern governors are trying to do, some other African countries tried it, but it didn’t work. So, this one will not be an exception. You can’t just wake up without plan B, and say you have banned open grazing.

"This business has history; we didn’t just wake up and start cow rearing. It is a blessing from God; it is God that blesses us with this business, it is not like farming or palm wine tapping business. This is from the beginning; the only thing is how to transform the business.

"These governors are confused; they are trying to deny Fulani their rights and means of livelihood. Nigeria has only one constitution, which the governors are breaching. We may approach the court to stop them from carrying out their plans.

"The process by which they arrived at their decision was wrong. They were supposed to have invited us because we are part of their various states. If you are a governor, you are a governor for everybody living in that state. Since we live in all the states doing our business, it behooved them to have invited us to the meeting.

"I don’t know who is giving them this evil idea. No state can progress without Fulani being in that state; any state without Fulani is backward and poor. Fulani attract blessing. They don’t have problem, but unfortunately, people attribute kidnapping, robbery and banditry to them. It is not fair.

"They have not seen their people killing police and other security personnel. How many police stations have Fulani burnt? How many policemen have Fulani killed? But they want to tamper with the business God has blessed us with. The governors are very wrong."

When told Southern governors are determined to execute the recent ban, he said, "I say it categorically that this ban on open grazing by the Southern governors will never work. The only thing that can stop us from grazing in any area is if there are no grasses and water in such place. Fulani don’t have borders or boundaries; they don’t need permission to graze their cows from one area to another area.

"There is no law, no constitution prohibiting them from doing so. Fulani are educated and they believe in leadership. They follow the constitution, which permits them internationally to graze anywhere. ECOWAS permits us to graze anywhere, but any person that commits a crime, let the law of the land be visited upon such a person," he added.

https://www.nationalpivot.com/2021/06/just-in-nobody-should-complain-if-north.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Did you seek our consent before killing the thousand you have killed and are still killing?
karma is patiently lurking around the corner and one day it ll catch up with you and you all will burn.
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by IJOBA11: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2021
ivolt:

This man is a fool.
There are a lot of things that can stop herdsmen from open grazing.
In fact, many parts of the country are already no go areas for herders.

Just like Buhari, this idiot is actually endangering the lives of his beloved nomads
even though he thinks he is defending them.
ABDUL-FULANI HOW IS HE A FOOL
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by IJOBA11: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Supan:

For how long will you keep lying to yourself? For years you have been begging and psyching Fulani to attack only Igbos and pardon you.

Quit that nonsense. They are coming for your land and life. BTW did you read the interview?

Keep burying your head in the sand till Fulani take and rename your village.

DOES IT MEAN THAT YOU DON’T THINK HOW CAN FULANI ATTACK FULANIS VILLAGE ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT A WELL KNOWN FULANI MAN IS A YORUBA MAN OR WHAT

UNA NOR DEY EVER THINK, YET YOU GO DEY CLAIM SAY YOU GO SCHOOL angry

ORDINARY BORORO TERRORIST, YOU CANNOT IDENTIFY embarassed
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2021
Supan:
Senator representing Nasarawa West, Abdullahi Adamu, has in an interview with Sunday Sun, warned that no one should complain should the North begin to retaliate the killings and damages suffered by northerners living in the South.
Adamu who was a two-term governor of Nasarawa State, and now a senator under the All Progressives Congress (APC), said Northerners living in the South have suffered injustice, while southerners living in the North enjoy the benefits without being attacked.

He however, added that moves by Southern Governors to ban open grazing without providing alternatives, and also doing nothing about the killings of Northerners in the South, could come at a heavy cost, as Southerners living in the North could end up paying the price.

He said while the governors pretend to be against the breaking of the country, their actions speaks otherwise.

“They (Southern governors) are sounding like a broken record. You know what a broken record does? It cracks," he said while condemning the decision of 17 Southern Governors to ban open grazing.

“I expected them to be more educated people with responsibility of governance. Each of those governors is under an oath for loyalty, for preservation of the sovereignty of this country.

“That means every one of them is duty-bound to stay away from any act or words that have the tendency of being perceived as being separatists.

“I was a governor for eight years. I know what the Governors’ Forum is. I headed it for five years of my right years. Before that, I was chairman of Northern Governors’ Forum. So, the secretariat you see and the bureaucracy I set them up during my time.”

Adamu added, “Before the Asaba Accord, there was a meeting of all the state governors. About 36 of them were there. Less than a week of that meeting, some people came out and claimed Southern Governors Forum. There is nothing wrong with regional bodies.

“But these governors know the constitution and they know that every Nigerian has the right of movement and association. A right to pursue legitimate goals. These governors are saying no cattle or open grazing. What is the alternative? Have they provided any? If Northern governors come together and take a position, what will happen? What right have you to tell Nigerians not to move freely?

“If northern groups say no southern business in the area, how will that end up? There are killings of northerners going on in the South. If the North decides to retaliate, we will call it genocide. What is happening to us? We only know about problems, but not solutions. People are openly calling for a break up of the country.”

The ban was also condemned by the National President of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, Abdullahi Bello Bodejo, who insists that herdsmen have the constitutional right to graze anywhere in the country, and made it clear that the only thing that would stop herdsmen from grazing in any part of the country, is lack of grass. Otherwise, they'll continue to graze and nothing would happen.

While speaking on ban on open grazing declared by the Southern governors, he said, "We are going to follow the law and see how to approach some good leaders in the South-East, South-West and the South-South. We will also approach the Inspector General of Police and other security agencies to protect our people.

"It is not about grazing; it is a plan against Fulani people. Some people want to hijack the cattle business from us. Anywhere you go now, you see Fulani grazing cows and you will think they belong to them. No! The cows belong to some people in that area or community.

"If you go to Benue, the state that first promulgated the anti open grazing law, you can see cows grazing; their owners are Tiv people. Even the governor, Samuel Ortom, has so many cows. They want to chase us away and continue with our business.

"What these Southern governors are trying to do, some other African countries tried it, but it didn’t work. So, this one will not be an exception. You can’t just wake up without plan B, and say you have banned open grazing.

"This business has history; we didn’t just wake up and start cow rearing. It is a blessing from God; it is God that blesses us with this business, it is not like farming or palm wine tapping business. This is from the beginning; the only thing is how to transform the business.

"These governors are confused; they are trying to deny Fulani their rights and means of livelihood. Nigeria has only one constitution, which the governors are breaching. We may approach the court to stop them from carrying out their plans.

"The process by which they arrived at their decision was wrong. They were supposed to have invited us because we are part of their various states. If you are a governor, you are a governor for everybody living in that state. Since we live in all the states doing our business, it behooved them to have invited us to the meeting.

"I don’t know who is giving them this evil idea. No state can progress without Fulani being in that state; any state without Fulani is backward and poor. Fulani attract blessing. They don’t have problem, but unfortunately, people attribute kidnapping, robbery and banditry to them. It is not fair.

"They have not seen their people killing police and other security personnel. How many police stations have Fulani burnt? How many policemen have Fulani killed? But they want to tamper with the business God has blessed us with. The governors are very wrong."

When told Southern governors are determined to execute the recent ban, he said, "I say it categorically that this ban on open grazing by the Southern governors will never work. The only thing that can stop us from grazing in any area is if there are no grasses and water in such place. Fulani don’t have borders or boundaries; they don’t need permission to graze their cows from one area to another area.

"There is no law, no constitution prohibiting them from doing so. Fulani are educated and they believe in leadership. They follow the constitution, which permits them internationally to graze anywhere. ECOWAS permits us to graze anywhere, but any person that commits a crime, let the law of the land be visited upon such a person," he added.

https://www.nationalpivot.com/2021/06/just-in-nobody-should-complain-if-north.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
see am madman, uh na don dey kill uh na self since inception but I believe if they start killing the southerners, they won't like the end results because the southerners will give them hot hot.
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Maybe bandits re not northerners based on this useless talk by Ewu ohia, asf they haven't been killing in southwest.
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by Phred1717: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2021
You see my Buhari is so confused an tired... When you have people like tis confusing the unity of tis country as a leader. For people like the banditry n herdsmen activities including boko Haram should continue. They've been suppressing their people... Thinking that they can extend it to the south. Too late, we are smarter
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by Ruggman: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2021
This man is a danger to Nigeria , shocking he is a senator and former governor what a pity
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by FakeUnity: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2021
ivolt:

No single south east state has banned open grazing.

Are you abokey, pro-abokey or just being daft?;
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by whippersnapper(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2021
All of una wey dey insult am una father left eye
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by Easternblood: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2021
Likewise Northerners enmasse
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by nnamdi640: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2021
This people sees killing as nothing. I can't believe that this is coming from one of their elite.
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by DankemzI(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2021

Sir we are not against Fulani herding cows, since people own this cows there should get a land and keep their cows there.
You don't expect southern governor's to use scare resources to fund private businesses and tribes to the detriment of others.
It's against our constitution, ethics and way of life.
There's a word called "EQUITY" kindly educate Fulani.
That you tried this in other other African countries and succeeded does not guarantee it's success here in Nigeria
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by Capitalpunisher: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2021
Skyfornia:
Imagine the audacity...! Speaking like master..well, other regions can chicken out of the asaba accord. As for south east, it's final. No open grazing..
i like your view on this. His audacity and body language says it all.
Nigeria is finished with this kind of people
Re: Nobody Should Complain If North Starts Kiiiing Southerners — Abdullahi by Arthurity1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
triple996:
Please sir
It won't get to that
Zombie! Close that dirty anus you call a mouth!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Day Atiku Goofed(photo) / If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? / Again Buhari's Lies Busted....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.