Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood (4527 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) / “if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New / "Am An Ass Booster" - Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her Backside As She Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by Instablogger9ja(m): 6:13am On Jun 29, 2021
Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday has taken to social media to flaunts her new Range Rover despite being suspended from Nollywood Industry.

The news is coming after the leadership of TAMPAN has barred it's directors from hiring her services because of her unruly behavior on social media space.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/06/actress-nkechi-blessing-flaunts-her-new.html?m=0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by GraceofGod1: 6:14am On Jun 29, 2021
Congratulations to her!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by DaddyRochie1642: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2021
I told you these women have their "Big gods" in the background, whether Nollywood agrees to work with them or not, they will still ball.

10 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:24am On Jun 29, 2021
.........and the money keeps coming,, is Buhari not wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by Kewtt: 6:29am On Jun 29, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I told you these women have their "Big gods" in the background, whether Nollywood agrees to work with them or not, they will still ball.
They'll feel the heat sooner than later

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2021
I swear Nollywood actresses get there own secret weapon.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by Augla1: 6:36am On Jun 29, 2021
Abeg wetin una say she dey do before

Them ban her thinking say na her source be that.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by OsusTroller: 6:39am On Jun 29, 2021
This bobrisky looking mgbeke

Some men dey try o grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2021
If police misbehave today, all the celebrities in Nigeria will protest, this people will never protest against the main problem which are politicians because they are source of their income , they flight them to Dubai just to suck their dictionary alone and pay them big money to shop their pusheeee

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by Chloraseptic: 7:08am On Jun 29, 2021
I swear the name is more popular than the face.

I still can't put a face to the name...

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by pepperdemzombie: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2021
The owner go soon disgrace you like the last Venza.
Someone should please lecture these ipob bitches on how to move on. Theydon't always move on after rejection.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by pepperdemzombie: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
She has been a prostitute from the onset, at her Mama Nkechi bar.
Shebi Chidinma na hardworking usher.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by cassidy1996(m): 7:37am On Jun 29, 2021
i know say she must react, she must talk
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by Iceyjayz: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2021
All these yeyebrities with their fake lifestyle, later someone will come out and claim that the car is not hers.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by Onyi22(f): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2021
Congratulations baby girl
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by Bunmhi(f): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by Mastakija(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Clout chaser

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by DaddyRochie1642: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She has been a prostitute from the onset, at her Mama Nkechi bar.
Shebi Chidinma na hardworking usher.

grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by cvocegek426: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
GraceofGod1:
Congratulations to her!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by LikeAking: 1:50am On Jun 30, 2021
Only in Nigeria dem dey suspend actors over nothing. We love to oppress.

If I was in the movies industry I will work with her.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood by Kobicove(m): 5:24am On Jun 30, 2021
Yeyebrities and attention seeking are like 5 and 6

(1) (Reply)

“senior Man Even Camel No Get This Kind Toe”– Sabinus Ridicules Bobrisky / Burna Boy Tattoos Tonto Dikeh / Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shares Her Latest Pictures On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.