Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures (36588 Views)

Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) / Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) / Ned Nwoko Celebrates After Scoring A Goal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by crackhouse(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2021
Augla1:
Atleast na Ned born the pikin.
i can see that too. This one no go fit mess up nah. Even if she want do she go dey do with condom. Who want miss good life because of somadina dic..k?

1 Like

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2021
Money sweet abeg
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2021
Onyi22:
My sister for the sake of your unborn children, pls marry money, I repeat Marry money
This one wey set nyash for incomplete building dey talk. undecidedundecided
The boy resemble Ned die.

1 Like

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by jawalis(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2021
zeusdgrt:
U go fear win invite to a baby's party,so I nor know wetin I go use my time do na to struggle to attend a birthday party of a child.Stupid ideas are abundant in Nigeria grin
Life is not all about your person opinions or idea. It’s their son’s birthday and they can do whatever the seem right in their eyes. At least they didn’t post on NL by themselves. And in case you don’t know. In life, there’s something called opportunity. Many opportunities are lying in unexpected places. Places where we less expected it. So pls calm down. When they say “win a chance” it means more to them than just the random viewers. Trust me. Only invited people will have the chance to grace that little party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2021
Aremwayne:
It's my birthday too.

I need 300 likes to make my day!! cry
na likes u wan chop?
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Spunkyben85: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Happy birthday Moon, your foster dad, Pa. Munir Nwoko is looking fresh again thanks to your mom.
u no get eye. This boy looks more like the fada2
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by zeusdgrt(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2021
jawalis:

Life is not all Bout
?
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Cossybob(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2021
Don't go for wealth it deceives
Don't go for beauty even that fades away

No go use motivational quote kee yasef
Marry person wey fine if you woh woh for the sake of your unborn children cheesy cheesy cheesy e get why

Damn nigga
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by jawalis(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2021
zeusdgrt:

?
I booked spaced. But I modified it now.
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Oladipo1166(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2021
Onyi22:
My sister for the sake of your unborn children, pls marry money, I repeat Marry money
But your Mum doesn't follow this your advice
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2021
Yellow Ned nwoko
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by grandlexuz(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2021
juman:
Why are they bleaching his skin.

Because it is their son. Jealousian. Wuna own na cho cho cho over things way no concern wuna.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nmezor(f): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2021
zeusdgrt:
U go fear win invite to a baby's party,so I nor know wetin I go use my time do na to struggle to attend a birthday party of a child.Stupid ideas are abundant in Nigeria grin
smiley grin
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2021
The boy be like fine version of Ned

1 Like

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by robosky02(m): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2021
Businesslist:
More !!!

I thought it WS the grand father
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2021
happy birthday little munir, such a cute little boy
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Joydan95: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2021
juman:
Why are they bleaching his skin.
Where is the bleaching?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by sylve11: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Please if you are ugly do your children favour by marrying a good looking partner

What if the beautiful ones aren't ready to marry the ugly ones? sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by zeusdgrt(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2021
jawalis:

I booked spaced. But I modified it now.
No yawa
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by 9niceguy(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2021
Businesslist:
Regina Daniels Son Celebrates 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures

Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/princemunirnwoko/

Sincerely, this man face take style resemble tortoise face.......

Cute baby! Uncle sule loves you
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Handsum64: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2021
Haters are in pain by this.

Instead of carrying side-chics right left and center why not marry more wives if you can afford it like the believers do?

Infidels especially hypocritical Jesus is coming soon gullibles called Christians are the problems of the earth

They go against what the master preached
They commit adultery but frown at multiple wives
They eat pigs, vultures and dogs and call it grace what a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Rubyventures: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2021
Onyi22:

Comments like this create the "chidimas" of this world.

You are not a good role model for the young girls. Instead you should encourage them to work hard and date a hard working guy with realistic ambition.

1 Like

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Money2000: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2021
Are you really sure Ned is the father?
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by topoftheworld(m): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Is this an advice or your stylish way to lure unfortunate ladies into Prostitution?

They should marry money and week in secret abi.

Is ur type that will advice her daughter to marry yahoo boy.
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by PlayMaker14: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2021
topoftheworld:

They should marry money and week in secret abi.

Is ur type that will advice her daughter to marry yahoo boy.
Don't be silly... Quote the right person next time.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by BinamRex: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2021
Chloraseptic:
For this handsome son alone Ned would remain greatful to Regina..

Please if you are ugly do your children favour by marrying a good looking partner

True. Sometimes I see ugly kids and I wonder why their parents got married, then I realize that to get married to a good-looking partner when you are ugly, you need to have money. Lots of it.

1 Like

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2021
Sometimes love is about commitment and working it out.
Sometimes love is found and steady to the end
Sometimes love dies years into marriage because of misunderstanding.

Happy birthday handsome one.
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by phemmyfour: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2021
Augla1:
Atleast na Ned born the pikin.
The pikin for ugly if not for the mother's skin and features

1 Like

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Kingsleystunner(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Happy birthday Moon, your foster dad, Pa. Munir Nwoko is looking fresh again thanks to your mom.

Which one be this again,u think say she dey here wey go see your comment ���
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Rubyventures: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2021
phemmyfour:
The pikin for ugly if not for the mother's skin and features

Your comment shows that black people are still in mental slavery even though slavery ended almost a century ago. The brains of some black people have been brain washed to think that light skin is prettier than dark skin. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2021
No DNA needed... grin grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - / BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) / Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.