Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay (21246 Views)

We Will Shock Political Space With Unprecedented Defections - APC Threatens / Defections: APC Accepting Fifth Columnists - Reno Omokri / Defections: APC Expresses Confidence In Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by reality1010: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/defections-apc-a-highly-unprincipled-party-sagay/
This man is very shameless. After all his ranting at the early stage of this government he is begining to right his senses.
Iberiberism!
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by Ruggman: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2021
You are the most unpricipled old man I have ever known.
I can't forget your foolish defence of buharis wicked policies and the same you is talking about others who apparently learnt from you.
Keep your mouth shut let's hear from principled men, not a shameless old lawyer.
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by KRSWon: 9:06am On Jun 29, 2021
Jones4190:

You want buhari to start farming beans for you? This is the reason why my president called you lazy youth?

Do you even have any idea of what's actually going on?

A large part of the reason food prices are so high is because farmers CAN'T go to their farms because of the massive insecurity.

https://humangle.ng/nigeria-is-in-urgent-need-of-humanitarian-assistance-un-humanitarian-coordinator-nigeria/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/rising-poverty-no-end-in-sight-to-high-food-prices-man-others/

https://punchng.com/ogoni-leaders-cry-for-help-as-armed-bearing-herdsmen-occupy-farms/

This, on top of cattle grazing on people's private property and destroying their crops, as well as the president's border policies.

Is not the executive in control of the security apparatus? Is Buhari "lazy"? Was he also not the one who closed the borders?

And why is he pushing so hard for open grazing?
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by Earthstorms(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2021
frankmoney:
the party is just a platform to contest , you are not paying taxes to the party , the party is not the one carrying out project , the party is not the one that's supposed to pay salary . It's the individual so he should be held accountable

So if Buhari borrows 100 billion dollars between now and 2023 and squanders it, at the next election how will you punish him?

Parties are supposed to be formed on ideologies and not just a platform for contesting elections. That is why the two parties formed by babangida were described as one being a little to the left and the other being a little to the right.

These current crop of politicians have no ideology apart from being in positions of power, that is not the essence of democracy and elections. Parties are supposed to stick to their ideologies and people with same ideologies flock to thesame party
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by History555: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2021
Sagay is speaking for tinubu. He is mad that govs mostly from the north has hijacked the party and have schemed him out. Yet both sagay and tinubu refuse to defect
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by nairavsdollars(f): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2021
If you are traveling on a road and you realized you are on the wrong path, the sensible thing to do is to reverse

reality1010:

This man is very shameless. After all his ranting at the early stage of this government he is begining to right his senses.
Iberiberism!
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by Soylife(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2021
Gambit23:

There is no other party to vote asides apc n pdp
Then I dont see any hope for this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by Bizibi(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I agree with him on this one....

Surprisingly, a certain Ali Modu Sheriff is warming up to be the unprincipled party's chairman.
that will be the end of the party
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by eomajeh: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2021
they promised us change....

we got...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYWqtkqCgTw
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by frankmoney(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2021
Earthstorms:

So if Buhari borrows 100 billion dollars between now and 2023 and squanders it, at the next election how will you punish him?

Parties are supposed to be formed on ideologies and not just a platform for contesting elections. That is why the two parties formed by babangida were described as one being a little to the left and the other being a little to the right.

These current crop of politicians have no ideology apart from being in positions of power, that is not the essence of democracy and elections. Parties are supposed to stick to their ideologies and people with same ideologies flock to thesame party
so not voting his party is punishing him ? You are unbelievable , somebody that will be enjoying his loot irrespective of who is in power.

Nigerians as a whole don't have a specific ideology so the whole left and right wing politics won't work here ,we vote mostly on sentiments , so you don't expect politicians to stick to any ideology
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by Jones4190(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2021
KRSWon:

Do you even have any idea of what's actually going on?

A large part of the reason food prices are so high is because farmers CAN'T go to their farms because of the massive insecurity.

https://humangle.ng/nigeria-is-in-urgent-need-of-humanitarian-assistance-un-humanitarian-coordinator-nigeria/
Which farmers are you taking about? I'm a farmerfrom Benue state

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/rising-poverty-no-end-in-sight-to-high-food-prices-man-others/

https://punchng.com/ogoni-leaders-cry-for-help-as-armed-bearing-herdsmen-occupy-farms/

This, on top of cattle grazing on people's private property and destroying their crops, as well as the president's border policies.

Is not the executive in control of the security apparatus? Is Buhari "lazy"? Was he also not the one who closed the borders?

And why is he pushing so hard for open grazing?
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by adanny01(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2021
Earthstorms:
Someone does not want APC and votes the PDP candidate, the PDP candidate wins but overnight APC agents goes behind and bribes him to decamp from the PDP to APC

How is that right and fair to the people who wanted PDP government and didn't want APC government and went all the way to ensure that pdp wins the election?

A case in point is zamfara and cross rivers

It seems you have forgotten who won the popular votes in Zamfara.

The Governor simply knows there will be no coming back if he is still in PDP.

I long predicted his movement.

May I remind you he came at a distant 2nd to the APC candidate that was disqualified.

You people know the truth but always by some crooked reasoning ignore it.

Hian
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by chrisvic007: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2021
KingOKON:

Goat like you, I bet your qualification is even worse than that of TINUBU

Your father and others before are goats. From your response I already know who are and where you were bred.

Bastard, a baby factory product who can not really pinpoint his sire. Do you know the meaning of a sire?
Bastard
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by KRSWon: 11:39am On Jun 29, 2021
Jones4190:

Which farmers are you taking about? I'm a farmerfrom Benue state

THIS Benu state?

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/338539279_HerdsmenNative_Farmers'_Violence_in_Benue_State_and_Food_Security_in_Nigeria

And which state does the person you were quoting come from?

temptnow:
A mudu of Beans is now ₦1,100 it was ₦300 in Goodluck Jonathan era in Abuja.

3 mudu is = 1 paint in Lagos.
So therefore 1paint is = ₦3,300. It was ₦800 - ₦900 in Goodluck Jonathan era.

If you have opportunities to travel out of this Fail country, do it without looking back. Because we've enter one chance bus

Jones4190:

You want buhari to start farming beans for you? This is the reason why my president called you lazy youth?
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by KingOKON: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
chrisvic007:

Your father and others before are goats. From your response I already know who are and where you were bred.

Bastard, a baby factory product who can not really pinpoint his sire. Do you know the meaning of a sire?
Bastard

Product of notorious armed robber and a hardcore who-re is talking about upbringing.
A useless vagabond prides himself in the highest of all stupidity....spits
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by igwefivestar(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/defections-apc-a-highly-unprincipled-party-sagay/
Ha Buni goes about buying people to join APC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by chrisvic007: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
KingOKON:

Product of notorious armed robber and a hardcore who-re is talking about upbringing.
A useless vagabond prides himself in the highest of all stupidity....spits

You're talking rubbish. I am a royalty. We are of the same ilk.
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by garfield1: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Earthstorms:
Someone does not want APC and votes the PDP candidate, the PDP candidate wins but overnight APC agents goes behind and bribes him to decamp from the PDP to APC

How is that right and fair to the people who wanted PDP government and didn't want APC government and went all the way to ensure that pdp wins the election?

A case in point is zamfara and cross rivers

Did zamfara people vote pdp? Did edo people vote pdp in the first term?
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by nairavsdollars(f): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
he is on drugs. no doubt about that
StreetFight:

Do you know who is talking or are you permanently on drugs?
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by Easternblood: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
APC is a party full of terrorists and their selfish greedy treacherous asslickers. I go beat up any idiot wey go preach APC for my ear
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by KingOKON: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
chrisvic007:

You're talking rubbish. I am a royalty. We are of the same ilk.

The 4k you are
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by Gambit23: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Soylife:

Then I dont see any hope for this country.

@all
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by chrisvic007: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
KingOKON:

The 4k you are

Ipob piglet, I have news for u.

I heard they have caught your supleme commander. He will now account for his deeds. Let him also eat ground nuts and sugarcane for some time.

Biafla 0: 1 Nigeria
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by chrisvic007: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
KingOKON:

The 4k you are

Sorry my friend, I'm back again o. I want to show you something below;

Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by KingOKON: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
chrisvic007:

Ipob piglet, I have news for u.

I heard they have caught your supleme commander. He will now account for his deeds. Let him also eat ground nuts and sugarcane for some time.

Biafla 0: 1 Nigeria

When I say you father is a CRIMINAL and ya mother an ASHA-WO and that the only school you attended was stealing in the motor park now see what illiteracy has done to your useless life
Which park did you grow up?
Re: Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay by KingOKON: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
chrisvic007:

Sorry my friend, I'm back again o. I want to show you something below;

Who be this?
abi na you armed robber father be this or the man be like Tinubu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities / Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno / Amaechi And Oyegun Inspect Idu-Kaduna Railway Station (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.