Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

I'm Surprised By The Money I'm Making Now. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Surprised By The Money I'm Making Now. (692 Views)

I'm Surprised No One Is Talking About Cash Scarcity At The Banks! / How Much Was Your Business Capital And How Much Are You Making Now ? / Instead Of Giving Money I'm Giving Out Most Of My Money Making Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Surprised By The Money I'm Making Now. by udede(m): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2021
Yes you heard me right, i have tried many on line businesses, few worked for mm and many refused to work. I lost money, i went broke,i cried in different languages yet nothing happened, i went aborrowing , no way i prayed and asked God why until one day.

Somebody say "ONE DAY"

One day somebody introduced stakexchaine to me , I doubted because of past experiences and for the fact that i have lost hope and money. I am the type that is hate any business that involves bringing people to grow.

I thank God that my brains are still intact so i asked questions and got answers,i digged deep and got diamonds and gold.

What am i saying i joined stake x chain and started making money every day, i said i started making money every day from the next day after registration . This is without doing anything

The beauty of stake x chain is that YOU DONT HAVE TO BRING ANYBODY TO START MAKING MONEY ON THE DAILY. But if you over like money like me and decide to tell people and they join you, hmmmm bros na carton you go take pack money they go
Is that not wonderful. ?

For more information, join my team lets make this money togather
Re: I'm Surprised By The Money I'm Making Now. by Kdon2: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2021
udede:
Yes you heard me right, i have tried many on line businesses, few worked for mm and many refused to work. I lost money, i went broke,i cried in different languages yet nothing happened, i went aborrowing , no way i prayed and asked God why until one day.

Somebody say "ONE DAY"

One day somebody introduced stakexchaine to me , I doubted because of past experiences and for the fact that i have lost hope and money. I am the type that is hate any business that involves bringing people to grow.

I thank God that my brains are still intact so i asked questions and got answers,i digged deep and got diamonds and gold.

What am i saying i joined stake x chain and started making money every day, i said i started making money every day from the next day after registration . This is without doing anything

The beauty of stake x chain is that YOU DONT HAVE TO BRING ANYBODY TO START MAKING MONEY ON THE DAILY. But if you over like money like me and decide to tell people and they join you, hmmmm bros na carton you go take pack money they go
Is that not wonderful. ?

For more information, join my team lets make this money togather call/WhatsApp for more information +234. 8181747992

All these useless scammers. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Surprised By The Money I'm Making Now. by udede(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2021
Kdon2:

All these useless scammers. grin
your father. Your illitracy won't even allow you to investigate before rushing to display your stupidity.anu
Re: I'm Surprised By The Money I'm Making Now. by SocialJustice: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2021
udede:
your father. Your illitracy won't even allow you to investigate before rushing to display your stupidity.anu
You're too desperate jor. No level. Oya show us proof of your earnings to prove us wrong.
Re: I'm Surprised By The Money I'm Making Now. by Kdon2: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2021
udede:

Typical grin
Re: I'm Surprised By The Money I'm Making Now. by udede(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2021
SocialJustice:
You're too desperate jor. No level. Oya show us proof of your earnings to prove us wrong.
your case is complicated so I don't know how to enter you.

My moniker is known here.dont rush anything. Investigate stakexchsin outside the box of naira land and come back to me if you could.
Im just trying to do you guys a favour
Re: I'm Surprised By The Money I'm Making Now. by nitoriolohun(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Una don start
Re: I'm Surprised By The Money I'm Making Now. by SocialJustice: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
udede:
your case is complicated so I don't know how to enter you.

My moniker is known here.dont rush anything. Investigate stakexchsin outside the box of naira land and come back to me if you could.
Im just trying to do you guys a favour
Omo shut up abeg.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Does Branding. / Claim This $160 Worth Of Crypto Before They Close. / Register And Get SMEDAN Certificate @ #1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.