Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Python Vs Javascript - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python Vs Javascript (711 Views)

Python Vs Html / Dart Vs Javascript: Which Of These Languages Is Much Harder To Learn? / Python Vs Javascript. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Vs Javascript by africanman85: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2021
I don't have computer science background but I want to switch to programming. Which between Python and Javascript can bring most work, pay, easy to understand in the freelancing space and career development. Age is not on my side.
Re: Python Vs Javascript by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2021
africanman85:
I don't have computer science background but I want to switch to programming. Which between Python and Javascript can bring most work, pay, easy to understand in the freelancing space and career development. Age is not on my side.
Lol! Age is not on your side? Where is the age going? Please, learn JavaScript, then progress to react , php, laravel, and finally bury yourself in WordPress cheesy . That is the wing I am playing now.

1 Like

Re: Python Vs Javascript by africanman85: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2021
ClixMaster:
Lol! Age is not on your side? Where is the age going? Please, learn JavaScript, then progress to react , php, laravel, and finally bury yourself in WordPress cheesy . That is the wing I am playing now.
Thank u
Re: Python Vs Javascript by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2021
For freelancing I will choose JavaScript over python. Though JavaScript acts strange and funny sometimes. But the demand for JavaScript in the freelance space and programming in general is still huge. If you are good with just javascript hungry no go beat you even as a junior developer.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Teach C#,asp.net / Java (and Similar Languages) Missing Objects 2 / Any Body With Idea On What Is A Midlet, And How One Can Be Created.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.