Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Watch Video Of Chicken Residents Claim Was Shouting ”God Have Mercy” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Watch Video Of Chicken Residents Claim Was Shouting ”God Have Mercy” (445 Views)

Have Mercy On Me Save My From This Sickness Graphic Photos / Abule-ado Disaster Caused By Bomb, Not Pipeline Explosion, Residents Claim / You Are Shouting "2020 Is My Year Of Harvest". Did You Plant Anything In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Video Of Chicken Residents Claim Was Shouting ”God Have Mercy” by Aonkuuse(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2021
Hilarious! Residents of a community in the South West file out to praise God after they claim they spotted a chicken shouting ''God Have Mercy''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJFK0yBipNk

A mild drama recently occurred in Dakanbi community somewhere in the South West in Nigeria after residents filed out to praise God after they found a chicken in their community clucking what they could interpret as “Olohun Dakun” meaning “God have mercy”.

One of the elderly women said:

This is where the chikens come to eat when they leave their owners house. I sat down and heard the chicken say ''Olohun Dakun''. I said this is a miracle ooo...from the mouth of a chicken? The second day, it stood there again and clucked ''Olohun Dakun''.

I called Iya Kazeem and told her to come that a miracle is happening here, a chicken is clucking Olohun Dakun.''

Another resident, a female, while giving an account of how they found the ''wonder chicken'', said

''You see, on Thursday, a man who I know told me that in the middle of the night, he heard a chicken clucking Olohun Dakun but he didn't see the chicken. When he told us that were with him, I didn't take it serious.

However, when this old woman called me to come and see a chicken that was clucking Olohun Dakun, I went and saw the chicken and we started praising God. I asked who owns the chicken and they told me it is a christain woman living in this neighborhood.

When she came to my shop to buy something, she told me that this is what people were saying about her chicken. I told her it is true. She also witnessed as the chicken again clucked Olohun Dakun and said the chicken was giving a message''

The owner of the chicken, Mummy Blessing also confirmed that her chicken also clucked ''Olohun Dakun''

The residents gathered in front of the chicken as they prayed for God to have mercy.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/hilarious-residents-of-a-community-in-the-south-west-file-out-to-praise-god-after-they-claim-they-spotted-a-chicken-shouting-god-have-mercy-video.html

Re: Watch Video Of Chicken Residents Claim Was Shouting ”God Have Mercy” by gasparpisciotta: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2021
On opium

Re: Watch Video Of Chicken Residents Claim Was Shouting ”God Have Mercy” by kellidoo(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2021
You sure say na chicken be that?
Re: Watch Video Of Chicken Residents Claim Was Shouting ”God Have Mercy” by nrexzy: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2021
No b juju be dat....
But who film d mata
Re: Watch Video Of Chicken Residents Claim Was Shouting ”God Have Mercy” by Righteousness2(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2021
Everything on Earth, both Living and non living is an instrument of God Almighty.
HE uses whatever HE wants to Pass HIS Message. Some months ago it was a mad man that was giving the people a message.

The Events hitting the Earth calls for Genuie Repentance and God's Mercy. This Earth is collapsing! Heed the Message of the Chicken and turn to God in Repentance, Surrender to JESUS Christ, so you will not be consumed in HIS wrath.
Re: Watch Video Of Chicken Residents Claim Was Shouting ”God Have Mercy” by adadike(f): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2021
God biko have mercy o
Re: Watch Video Of Chicken Residents Claim Was Shouting ”God Have Mercy” by IJOBA11: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
Everything on Earth, both Living and non living is an instrument of God Almighty.
HE uses whatever HE wants to Pass HIS Message. Some months ago it was a mad man that was giving the people a message.

The Events hitting the Earth calls for Genuie Repentance and God's Mercy. This Earth is collapsing! Heed the Message of the Chicken and turn to God in Repentance, Surrender to JESUS Christ, so you will not be consumed in HIS wrath.
SHUT UP ANTI-CHRISTangry
GIVE ME ONE VERSE IN THE BIBLE WHERE CHRIST SAID THAT YOU SHOULD WORSHIP HIM

READ THE NEWS VERY WELL AND TELL ME WHERE THE CHICKEN SAID CHRIST HAVE MERCY

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE GONNA DWELL IN THE HELL FIRE, KINDLY DON’T DRAG INNOCENT SOULS WITH YOUangry

AS A MONOTHEIST, I TESTIFY THAT NONE DESERVES TO BE WORSHIPPED EXCEPT ALMIGHTY GOD AND MESSIAH(CHRIST) IS HIS HOLY MESSENGER AND PROPHET
Re: Watch Video Of Chicken Residents Claim Was Shouting ”God Have Mercy” by Massiveglory: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Dezital - Complete Ecommerce Services | Digital Marketing Company / Roles Of Property Lawyers In Property Verificatio / Today In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.