Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. (1033 Views)

Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) / Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria / Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by Thekokoroomno1: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2021
A Nigerian man by the name, Bright Osas came up with the narrative on social media that men should have female friends they don't sleep with. He ended up advicing young Nigerian men to hang out more often with female friends and not rape them. Watch the video on instagram: @eugenesblog9ja

Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by OnionBandit(f): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2021
This is how to recognize a sex pervert

You are showing a woman with her butts deliberately shot out like a calabash on water, captioned it "dont rape them". Haba! If no be sex come your mind, why didn't you caption it with something else like you didn't even notice

This guy is maad, Aswearugad
Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by tillaman(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by fati2001(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2021
story story.

you better move to Kenya with ur ideology. because en no go work for zoogeria ,sorry ninejairia.

1 Like

Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by donbachi(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2021
Only in America...naija girls will seduce u.
Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by fati2001(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2021
donbachi:

no wonder blacks don't have histories in the Bible..

just like JOSEPH and his master wife [ oh I forgo they are white ].. my bad.

those days you no dy share ur experience again . Abi you have none left?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by lilvicky68(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2021
I no go make move but if them give me..I go collect..
Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by DDDEnterprises: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2021
lilvicky68:
I no go make move but if them give me..I go collect..

Na biscuit??

Dey careful sha.. undecided

Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Na biscuit??

Dey careful sha.. undecided

Ask him oo, no wonder most of them die on top of toto undecided
Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2021
It's just the plain truth, it can't always work out for every lady you meet, they are still other advantages but some guys wouldn't still understand
Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
donbachi:
Who seduced you carnal pastor,share your experience. Did you fall or you Josephed it
Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by Cleanworld(f): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by donbachi(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Rozcol:
Who seduced you carnal pastor,share your experience. Did you fall or you Josephed it
i Josephed it.
Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Better not to even go close. Friends kor boo ni. Them don start.
Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
donbachi:
i Josephed it.
Proof?at least Joseph had a proof.
Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by Juliusmomoh: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
fati2001:

no wonder blacks don't have histories in the Bible..

just like JOSEPH and his master wife [ oh I forgo they are white ].. my bad.

those days you no dy share ur experience again . Abi you have none left?
Who told you black don't have history in the bible... The man that helped jesus to carry the cross then, was a black man. Werey
Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
donbachi:
i Josephed it.
Still waiting for your feedback or haven't you consult her yet
Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by donbachi(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Still waiting for your feedback or haven't you consult her yet
Just give Me sometime.how are u?
Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=donbachi post=103256774]Just give Me sometime.how are u?[/hope]I'm fine, I hope you are fine too
Re: You Are Supposed To Have Female Friends You Don't Sleep With - Nigerian Man. by donbachi(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=Rozcol post=103257165][/quote]As always.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Alex Ekubo Heart Breaking Reaction After Failed Engagement / Wizkid Wins Apple Music 'African Artist Of The Year'(photo) / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.