Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Why You Should Save With Cowrywise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Should Save With Cowrywise (602 Views)

Why Every Nigerian Should Save In Crypto / 5 Reasons Why You Should Save Your Certificates/Documents On The Cloud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Save With Cowrywise by gemiclem(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2021
Cowrywise got certified by the SEC today!!!

What this means is that cowrywise have been granted the license to operate as a Fund / Portfolio Manager.

The SEC is the Securities and Exchange Commission of Nigeria, and if we are to compare it to the banking industry, it will be "the CBN" for investments.

With our own license, the SEC now becomes your "guardian". They'll double down on our existing security structure to keep you even safer.
It might interest you to know that cowrywise is the first Fintech firm to be certified by the SEC.
Also, This empowers us to do more with our partners (fund managers on Cowrywise) and allows us to increase what's possible for you as an investor.

So what are you waiting for?
Start saving and investing with cowrywise today by clicking on the link on my signature. we have savings plan that is suitable for all class of people in the society from secondary school students to undergraduates, petty traders,civil servants, entrepreneurs

Re: Why You Should Save With Cowrywise by Kieldgreat: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2021
Bia OP, are you sure you are not that ‘Ope with love’ grin
Re: Why You Should Save With Cowrywise by gemiclem(m): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kieldgreat:
Bia OP, are you sure you are not that ‘Ope with love’ grin

Lol,I'm actually a cowrywise ambassador.
Re: Why You Should Save With Cowrywise by Kieldgreat: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
gemiclem:

Lol,I'm actually a cowrywise ambassador.

Oh that’s nice.

So I use Cowrywise for savings but on 1-leg oo! grin

But how does this news change things? I get the part of more confidence now as we know they are now heavily regulated.

But what additional thing does it bring in terms of variety of portfolio investment, increased RoR etal.

Abeg answer me as your guy and not those marketing jargons oo I beg
Re: Why You Should Save With Cowrywise by gemiclem(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kieldgreat:

Oh that’s nice.

So I use Cowrywise for savings but on 1-leg oo! grin

But how does this news change things? I get the part of more confidence now as we know they are now heavily regulated.

But what additional thing does it bring in terms of variety of portfolio investment, increased RoR etal.

Abeg answer me as your guy and not those marketing jargons oo I beg

In due course everything you need to know will be revealed, remember the SEC certification is still fresh

(1) (Reply)

Private Lesson Teacher Needed In PORTHARCOURT / [BREAKING]: ASUU To Take Decisive Action Monday As NEC Meeting Ends Tomorrow / First Female VC, Prof Alele-williams Dies At 89

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.