Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Erica Unsettled Score With Laycon Continues - Big Brother Naija Reunion2021 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Unsettled Score With Laycon Continues - Big Brother Naija Reunion2021 (635 Views)

Tyga Charged To Court By Landlord For Unsettled Rent / I Want To Go On A Date With Laycon. Bill On Me” – 16-year-old Appeals To Laycon / I Suffered With Laycon, Date Him For 5years - Laycon Ex-girlfriend Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica Unsettled Score With Laycon Continues - Big Brother Naija Reunion2021 by Izzykeys051(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2021
This is the Day 8 of the BBN reunion 2021, and there have been so many truth revealed, but the long awaited scores is set to be settled as Erica and Laycon come face to face in this episode of the reunion.

This will be the most anticipated session of the BBN reunion as everyone awaits the reconciliation of BBN housemates.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaCypiWFzY0

Erica who was disqualified from the last year’s edition of the Big Brother Nigeria Show has said that she feels stupid for associating herself with Laycon.

She felt he had her back and regretted trusting him. According to Erica, after her disqualification, she came out to watch several videos of Laycon and Vee talking bad about her. She also stated that the videos she watched when she came out from the house and she realize that she has been stupid. She also added that watching the video made her regret rendering an apology to Laycon.

Fans of the show will recall that she was disqualified after she thoroughly insulted Laycon while he kept his cool in a sign of maturity. There has been no love lost since then between the duo and Erica never stops at lambasting him at the slightest opportunity.

We hope that they use this reunion to reconcile and move on with their respective lives. Erica has gone on to become a brand influencer while Laycon has gone on to be a successful musician with the release of two hit singles and a well received album.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaCypiWFzY0
Re: Erica Unsettled Score With Laycon Continues - Big Brother Naija Reunion2021 by sweetshisha: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Laycon doesn't have Erica's time... There's nothing to settle
Re: Erica Unsettled Score With Laycon Continues - Big Brother Naija Reunion2021 by Kylekent59: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2021
The look on her face shows that she is pained and needs urgent counselling.

If you break this type of girls' hearts, they would just stab or poison you.

I like Vee; she is a true friend; true friends will stand by you when you are facing a tougher opponents or people with excessive pride in themselves.

Erica, to forgive is divine.

To the guys, watch your so called girlfriends.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates Meet Biggie & Ebuka (video) / Bbnaija: Why I Wanted Relationship With Pere – Beatrice Reveals / Bbnaija Saga & Nini Last Nights In Hoh Room (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.