Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Do You Know That Investing In A Beach Side Estate Is The Best? Check This Out - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Know That Investing In A Beach Side Estate Is The Best? Check This Out (127 Views)

When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831 / Looking To Buy A Land By The Beach Side? BEACH HEAVEN call +2348101280297 / A BEAUTIFUL ROAD SIDE ESTATE (WAZOBIA GARDEN OCEAN VIEW ESTATE PHASE 2) 1.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Investing In A Beach Side Estate Is The Best? Check This Out by Realtordelight: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2021
EMIRATES SEAVIEW ESTATE, Itamarun, Ibeju-lekki.

This is an estate for Royals.. Who doesn't love the ambience and serenity of the sea and sea life in general? Nobody, I think, because the view is always different by the sea. With proximity to;

- Dangote Jetty
- Dangote Refinery
- Lekki Deep Sea Port
- Power Oil
- Lekki Free Trade Zone,
- Kellogs and
- other gated estates;

This is a choice area to either live in or invest in and that is why i'm offering you an opportunity to own a piece of earth by the sea. You have the option of paying outrightly or by installment

Title is approved Excision

Swipe to see a video of the land.. It's 100% dry land.

Secure your own plot today by contacting me using the details on the first slide. You can also use the link on my bio to contact me.

#beachestate #emirateseaview #beachproperty #beachfront #Ibejulekki #Lekkifreetradezone #nigeriaproperties
#dreamhome #ibejulekki #ibejulekkilands #lekki #lagos #lagosproperty #investment #homesweethome #buyland #investinland #realestate #realtor #realestatelagos #nigeriansindiaspora #affordablelagosproperty #luxuryproeperty #realestateconsultant #realestatelife #realestateinvestment #investing #realestateinvestor #seaviewestate

Re: Do You Know That Investing In A Beach Side Estate Is The Best? Check This Out by Realtordelight: 10:58am On Jul 02, 2021
It's 100% dry land and it's still up for sale.

Enjoy the serenity and the cool, calm atmosphere of the sea when you buy into this property

There's the commercial plot of this property which you can use for businesses like event centres, hotels, shortlets etc and there's the residential area.

This is the right place for you so I say welcome home���.

For more information/inspection, reach @realtor_delight on +234 (0) 77241952 (call/WhatsApp) or send a mail to delightlandsandhouses@gmail.com.

Re: Do You Know That Investing In A Beach Side Estate Is The Best? Check This Out by Realtordelight: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
With proximity to notable landmarks like:
- La campagne tropicana
- Dangote Refinery
- Lekki Deep Sea Port
- Power Oil
- Lekki Free Trade Zone,
- Kellogs and
- other gated estates;
This is a choice area to either live in or invest in and that is why i'm offering you an opportunity to own a piece of earth by the sea. You have the option of paying outrightly or by installment.

Title is approved Excision

The features you get to enjoy in this estate include:
** Good road network
** Electricity
** Drainage
** Security
** Perimeter fencing and gate house
Etc

(1) (Reply)

TOLET: 2 Bedroom All Rooms Ensuite In An Enosed Street. Location: Ifako Gbagad / Gbagada Hot Sales!!! / For Sale Cheap Half Plot Of Land At Ogudu Gra 25m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.