Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

PDP Must Pay Me Back My ₦26 Million Or.. - Anambra PDP Guber, Maduafokwa [VIDEO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Must Pay Me Back My ₦26 Million Or.. - Anambra PDP Guber, Maduafokwa [VIDEO] (451 Views)

Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant / Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) / "PDP Must Not Lose Kwankwaso To Another Party" - FFK Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Must Pay Me Back My ₦26 Million Or.. - Anambra PDP Guber, Maduafokwa [VIDEO] by Metrix147: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2021
A gubernatorial aspirant in the upcoming Anambra state elections, Mr. Maduafokwa Olisakwe has called on his party, the People’s Democratic Party, PDP to return the money he used in purchasing a governorship form.

ABN TV learned that Olisakwe contested in the party’s primaries on Saturday but lost out as Valentine Ozigbo emerged as the winner. The politician who was visibly unhappy called on the party to find his “N26 million”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpPG-pIN8TU
“The PDP, I’m telling them will look for my money and all the money I spent.”

“I am not happy. When I picked up my form which the party forced us to pay 26 million. I am among those who paid and we are sixteen in number. So the journey to this point has been very excruciatingly painful.”

“You cannot change the rules of the game after the game has started. You change the results or you shift the goal post. The PDP, i’m telling them will look for my money and all the money I spent”.

“When we filled our forms, we were given delegate list totalling 2,500 but look at, they are bringing in 290.”

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/06/return-my-n26-million-now-or-anambra-governorship-aspirant-threatens-pdp-video/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Urban Renewal Project In Adamawa State / Destroying Age Old Myths About The Yoruba. / IPOB Berates Security Agencies Over Enugu Killings, Vows To Fight Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.