Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

We Order On Ebay And Amazon - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / We Order On Ebay And Amazon (296 Views)

Why Do We Order Food Online Even When Our Parents Trained Us Not To? / We Order On Ebay And Amazon / Going On A First Date? - Here Are Best Foods To Order On A First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Order On Ebay And Amazon by Mide1234567(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2021
Dbayexquisite Nigeria help shop and ship from various Stores like eBay.com amazon, 1688. @ 420/$ and We deliver nationwide

Shipping rate @$5/lbs

Do not forget to reach out to us through our signature for your order requests and inquiries
Re: We Order On Ebay And Amazon by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mide1234567:
Dbayexquisite Nigeria help shop and ship from various Stores like eBay.com amazon, 1688. @ 420/$ and We deliver nationwide

Shipping rate @$5/lbs

Do not forget to reach out to us through our signature for your order requests and inquiries

Can you help me get sepi white MSH powder from makingcosmetics.com company? I don't know if Amazon and eBay stock the original MSH powder.

I hope payment is made at delivery too.

1 Like

Re: We Order On Ebay And Amazon by Mide1234567(m): 2:33am On Jul 06, 2021
CharisEleos:

Can you help me get sepi white MSH powder from makingcosmetics.com company? I don't know if Amazon and eBay stock the original MSH powder.

I hope payment is made at delivery too.
Hi good evening, sorry for the late response, yes I can help you get the powder from company itself but your payment validates your order

For more inquiries or order request, you can reach us through our signature

Thank you for choosing @dbayexquisite

(1) (Reply)

Delight In Every Bite / Chocolate Cake | 4 Ingredient Oreo Cake! Recipe / Current Price For A Bag Of � Corn In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.