Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry (1000 Views)

Obi’s Endorsement: You Can’t Speak For Us, Yoruba, Afenifere Tells Akeredolu / Fulani Have Surrounded The Entire South West - Former Military Intel Chief / Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Shouting " Fulani Have Surrounded Us And About To Attack" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by ScamHunter: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2021
Yoruba elders have been crying that they have been surrounded by herdsmen. Yet no one seems to pay attention to them despite the fact that killer herdsmen have cut wide swats in tears and blood all over the country. It is instructive that the Fulani conquerors already are in possession of large chunk of Yoruba land. We sincerely hope that respite will come to Yoruba people soon.

Just today, dozens were murdered in the Middlebelt. These herders in Yorubaland are acting like leopards ready to pounce on a prey. The day they'll do, they'll likely take no prisoners. The world needs to come to our aid quickly. This time, we're talking about survival, not food and money.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fulani-in-yoruba-forest/

1 Like

Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by Guestlander: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Attention seeker.
Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by IJOBA11: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Guestlander:
Attention seeker.
YALL BOROROS SHOULD STOP CONFUSING THE ENLIGHTENED SOUTHERNERS.

WE NEED TO LET THE WORLD KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

WE SOUTHERNERS HAVE BEEN ROUNDED UP, AND IF WE START TALKING TO YOU GUYS IN THE LANGUAGE YOU UNDERSTAND, YOU WILL START CRYING LIKE THE HAMAS

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by Guestlander: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
You are absolutely right, even if you sound Incoherent.
Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by kenzysmith: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
[s]
Guestlander:
Attention seeker.
[/s]that the fucking truth bro

1 Like

Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by updatechange(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
I just want their suya meat... That's all undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by EmekaA125(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Fulani herdsmen tormenting and killing afonjas since 19BC grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by OfoIgbo: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
From the way things are panning out, a Yoruba force will emerged very shortly, thanks to the partnership between Igboho and Kanu.

This Yoruba force will not take prisoners and are likely to send any Fulani terrorists caught in Yoruba forests to God for immediate judgement

1 Like

Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by Khd95(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
after they chased some to republic du benin, they are slowly encircling the entire south west for their grand invasion.

unfortunately, these cowards cone heads cant do nothing, because their messiah says yoruba and fulani are like twins cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by trutharena: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
OfoIgbo:
From the way things are panning out, a Yoruba force will emerged very shortly, thanks to the partnership between Igboho and Kanu.

This Yoruba force will not take prisoners and are likely to send any Fulani terrorists caught in Yoruba forests to God for immediate judgement

You mean the Nnamdi Kanu that was already arrested and in detention in Abuja?

Dot people and their thinking self.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by OfoIgbo: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
trutharena:

You mean the Nnamdi Kanu that was already arrested and in detention in Abuja?

Dot people and their thinking self.

Still go to the eastern forests with one cow and know what the deal is.

As for Nnamdi Kanu, I have always made it clear he is not my leader, even at the height of his fame. I have always advised that a more diplomatic guy in the mould of Tony Nnadi, should be leading IPOB, while Kanu should just be satisfied with being the director of Radio Biafra, amongst other points of advice I have dished out in the past.

But his tale has not ended. Biafra has not died, if that is what you are wishing. It is even likely to become more real when things settle down.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by trutharena: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Still go to the eastern forests with one cow and know what the deal is.

As for Nnamdi Kanu, I have always made it clear he is not my leader, even at the height of his fame. I have always advised that a more diplomatic guy in the mould of Tony Nnadi, should be leading IPOB, while Kanu should just be satisfied with being the director of Radio Biafra, amongst other points of advice I have dished out in the past.

But his tale has not ended. Biafra has not died, if that is what you are wishing. It is even likely to become more real when things settle down.

Leave trash for lawma IPOb terrorist.

Your personal lord and savior is now cooling off in Kuje and we will send him to Sambisa after that to be used for target practice by eithee Boko Haram or Fulani soliders.

It’s a win- win!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by OfoIgbo: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
trutharena:

Leave trash for lawma IPOb terrorist.

Your personal lord and savior is now cooling off in Kuje and we will send him to Sambisa after that to be used for target practice by eithee Boko Haram or Fulani soliders.

It’s a win- win!

grin grin grin

You obviously think I am affected by the pics you sent. I am not IPOB. But I am Biafran.

I have never considered Kanu my leader. So it is water off a duck's back.

Having said the above, Kanu has done the best he can. He has awoken many nations within Nigeria. People are now asking for self-determination, which is a good thing. The Fulani empire of Nigeria is crumbling.

I only feel a little sorry for his YES MEN in this forum, who refused to take my advice and those of other well-meaning Biafrans, as to the dangers of one man being the head of everything, whether he is competent to head them or not, with no avenue for constructive criticisms.
Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by LamidiCownu: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
ONIKUJE OF KUJELAND IS BACK.
What a sad day for the flat headed dotians
Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by trutharena: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
OfoIgbo:

grin grin grin

[s]You obviously think I am affected by the pics you sent. I am not IPOB. But I am Biafran.

I have never considered Kanu my leader. So it is water off a duck's back.

Having said the above, Kanu has done the best he can. He has awoken many nations within Nigeria. People are now asking for self-determination, which is a good thing. The Fulani empire of Nigeria is crumbling.

I only feel a little sorry for his YES MEN in this forum, who refused to take my advice and those of other well-meaning Biafrans, as to the dangers of one man being the head of everything, whether he is competent to head them or not, with no avenue for constructive criticisms.[/s]

IPOb terrorist stop eating your time with jargons.

The albino fugitive have been arrested and will be erased like the dot he is.
Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by OfoIgbo: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
trutharena:

IPOb terrorist stop eating your time with jargons.

The albino fugitive have been arrested and will be erased like the dot he is.

And you still will not have access to the Igbo gas. Be satisfied with your cow urine.
Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by trutharena: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
OfoIgbo:

And you still will not have access to the Igbo gas. Be satisfied with your cow urine.

You mean the gas already being pumped to Lagos?

You dot people are conquered species. Do any rubbish and python will dance again. Your gas will be used until it is depleted, nothing wey shukudi wan do about am.

To keep Nigeria one is a task that must be achieved at the expense of the Iyamili dots.
Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by OfoIgbo: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
trutharena:

You mean the gas already being pumped to Lagos?

You dot people are conquered species. Do any rubbish and python will dance again. Your gas will be used until it is depleted, nothing wey shukudi wan do about am.

To keep Nigeria one is a task that must be achieved at the expense of the Iyamili dots.

Lagos is not Sokoto. Personally I don't mind if it is pumped to another southern territory.

Our gas will not be used by the north.

In fact, your Fulani brothers are still asking for a referendum which will allow easterners to quit this hell hole

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by trutharena: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Lagos is not Sokoto. Personally I don't mind if it is pumped to another southern territory.

Our gas will not be used by the north.

In fact, your Fulani brothers are still asking for a referendum which will allow easterners to quit this hell hole

Which Fulani brothers. The same that opened the gas facility in Imo/Anambra the other time.

Or you don’t know Fulanis are the one controlling it still? Google it!

Iyamili dot people don’t know Suwati.
Re: Fulani Have Surrounded Us, Yoruba People Cry by OfoIgbo: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
trutharena:

Which Fulani brothers. The same that opened the gas facility in Imo/Anambra the other time.

Or you don’t know Fulanis are the one controlling it still? Google it!

Iyamili dot people don’t know Suwati.

I don't mind anyone opening up a company in Igboland. Even Buhari is even welcome to do so.

We just won't be pumping any raw gas to Fulani areas. Ighotago

(1) (Reply)

Udele, Oyigboupdate To Visit Nnamdi Kanu Today / Relationship Between Abaribe And Ipob Trending Now / Ubanesse Igbeke Commiserates With Gabros & Innoson Over The Death Of Their Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.