Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate (7470 Views)

How Many Months Salary Is Advisable To Use For House Rent? / Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? / Barbing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Why not.
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Soylife(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
McOluOmo:
Anything your hand finds to do... Do it with an open heart and the most high shall bless it.

You don make hunger dey catch me. Where is your location?

1 Like

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by McOluOmo: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Soylife:

You don make hunger dey catch me. Where is your location?
grin cheesy

I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by superCleanworks(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
nastyking:
Is FASHION DESIGNING advisable to learn for a male undergraduate who is 21 years old. If yes which gender of clothing is advisable to focus on.
All opinions and advise is welcomed.

Even as I am right now. I would gladly pay someone to learn this and I would focus on women's fashion.

a man can stay 3 years without updating clothes but woman can go out to buy bread and come back with a
new cloth.

3 Likes

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Soylife(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
McOluOmo:
grin cheesy

I'm sorry
Ah! Oga prepare another one o

1 Like

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by peteradamu: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
[quote author=nastyking post=103192211]Is FASHION DESIGNING advisable to learn for a male undergraduate who is 21 years old. If yes which gender of clothing is advisable to focus on.

Guy learn anything that come your way, cuz baba say no work in this country
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Duchessree(f): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
If you're going to learn it , make sure you are determined and put all your heart into it. I think you should go for male designing. Its a very good skill, I'm a female fashion designer by the way , i started my fashion journey before gaining admission into school though.

1 Like

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Maxwell4404(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Motivational speaker will make it possible and advisable for some male graduates
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Maxwell4404(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Duchessree:
If you're going to learn it , make sure you are determined and put all your heart into it. I think you should go for male designing. Its a very good skill, I'm a female fashion designer by the way , i started my fashion journey before gaining admission into school though.
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by HolyTitus(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
nastyking:
Is FASHION DESIGNING advisable to learn for a male undergraduate who is 21 years old. If yes which gender of clothing is advisable to focus on.
Man what are you still waiting for?
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by vioment: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Yes.

Learn the principles and flow of the thread, then let your creative side explore the world.

Native, Suits, all kinds of clothing styles, etc.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

1 Like

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Richardoneal(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
FEARLESSDUDE:
male fashion designer in 9ja

It will only ends in frustrations and tears
cool shocked

You are wrong bro. Am a male designer it pays well. You just have to be careful with your clients instructions.

2 Likes

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by ForgetfulJones: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
nastyking:
very welcomed idea bro, very nice one.
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Yeah and try to be the best at it
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Dynamiceagle(f): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
nastyking:

A very good decision. Go ahead
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Kirkman: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Soylife:
Go ahead and learn it. That is what I planned to learn but the money to learn it is much,so I am going for barbing lessons from next month.
All the very best bro and learn well with patience.
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Probz(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Faskid:
Such a sad story May her soul rest in peace

?
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Get an apprenticeship to learn the trade or enroll in a dedicated fashion school. A Bsc in fashion design is the most useless and timewasting thing you can do.
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by mechanics(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Men are into the business.
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Distinction4030: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
[quote author=nastyking post=103192211]Is FASHION DESIGNING advisable to learn for a male undergraduate who is 21 years old. If yes which gender of clothing is advisable to focus on.
Well to me learn high demand skills, that make u earn in naira and dollars.
1. Programming
2. Software developer
3. App developer
4. Social media expert

Note u can learn all dis free online
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Distinction4030: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Well to me learn high demand skills, that make u earn in naira and dollars.
1. Programming
2. Software developer
3. App developer
4. Social media expert

Note, u can learn all free online.
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by haywhy17(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Learn mechanic instead.. do well to approach modern mechanic workshop in order to learn how to work on modern vehicles...a big plus if you eventually decide to leave the country after your first degree..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by RealEzee(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
David Wej comes to mind, he's doing really well by the way
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Alvino1(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rule No1: Whatever you wanna do after graduation, start early (possibly as soon as you mind thinks of it) ... Soti hear?? Thank you!!
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Cousin9999: 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
If that's what you want, do it. If that's your passion, even better.

It's an education and a valuable skill. It's not just about a runway. It's about the entire global clothing industry. There are so many different (good) jobs you can do, anywhere in the world. And if you decide to start your own business, you're better off than the average small business because you can sit in your house and make custom pieces for pennies and sell them for hundreds.
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by ofiko123(m): 4:31am On Jun 30, 2021
Fashion designing is not bad at any level..
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Bunmhi(f): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Go for the male sector and most especially embroidery
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by JoeCool3150(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2021
Bunmhi:
Go for the male sector and most especially embroidery
Please, why did you highlight embroidery?
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Seniorwriter(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2021
JoeCool3150:

Please, why did you highlight embroidery?

Deep Quote
Ability to monetize a knowledge is a Superpower!

@JoeCool3150 what's good.?
JoeCool3150:

Your quote is just in line with what I wanted to talk to u about. I am good at writing but I dont know how to or have the means of monetizing it. I am hoping you can help me out.
I'll suggest you create your Online Presence in order to secure patronage for been "good @ writing"....howbeit if you desire a leapfrog approach to start earning an appreciable amount in say 3weeks max then ill charge you a fee for mentorship.

.So for creating your Online Presence you'll need an e-resume and a platform for prospective clients to get an appraisal of your writing skill / writing jobs done.
Let me know your stance.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by JoeCool3150(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Deep Quote
Ability to monetize a knowledge is a Superpower!

@JoeCool3150 what's good.?

@Seniorwriter
Your quote is just in line with what I wanted to talk to u about. I am good at writing but I dont know how to or have the means of monetizing it. I am hoping you can help me out.
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Ekg911(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
haywhy17:
Learn mechanic instead.. do well to approach modern mechanic workshop in order to learn how to work on modern vehicles...a big plus if you eventually decide to leave the country after your first degree..
he should learn what he have passion for instead, after my NYSC I learnt auto mechanic cos that's what I have passion for !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy Appoints New Spokesman / Jinadu Emerges Alimosho Staff Of The Month / Promotions In Federal Civil Service: Stagnated Directors Grumble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.